Everything seems ok now. :thumbup:

I want to thank you on my behalf (for everyone, I think) for the effort.
    Especially by Hochstedter. In addition to the millions of clicks on the Guards, extra recruiting queues? And merchants? And other possible ones? There is no titanium-carbon mouse that can resist... :rolleyes: :)

I am sure admins are doing everything possible to resolve the issue.
    BUT events are approaching and warehouses remain full or not empty -> potential loss of resources.
    Plannings are already changed by events (very welcome!), adding emerging problems...

Table for checking advances, delays and also the effect of the speed increase curve.

Disclaimer:
    Values are only approximations. I don't have access to maintenance reports for mouses (high or low tech), fingers or tempered glass...

As always Hochstedter is absolutely correct. The difference between the Top 8 and the others is small - 50 points and... glory.
    As I wrote when I started this post this minigame will be an allegory about medieval knights. There were all sorts of things: some roamed, others protected the weak, some sought the Grail, one fought with windmills, but also those in search purely and simply for personal glory. That of altruism and helping others... let it be.
    In this minigame you can reach the top with a lot of effort clicking, some luck finding equipment and some wisdom and attention in the tournament. No one has to share their effort, their luck and their knowledge - but there are those who don't mind sharing the hard-won possible glory...

Here's the result:

In my review:
    - 2 players undoubtedly gave way to others;
    - 2 players probably gave way to others;
    - 1 player does not share is hard effort;
    - The rest... some follow the leader's example, others are distracted (most certainly);
    - 2 players have achieved their sunny day - many more will come!

And so I end the challenge.
    The quest for chivalry continues. Ever!

We did it again.
    We are all, the community, to be congratulated. We managed to get Mastema to win the final.
    I contributed my little bit, mylovelynighingale too but Hochstedter was magnanimous. I always believed in him - he did for other what we had already done for him. :thumbup:
    (And now I'm going to look in old family photos for the presence of a Terminator...) :whistling:

Daily participants (I didn't register but) over 120
    Different players in the finals: 15
    Maximum number of player wins (base rank): 6
    Maximum number of second place for a player: 5 - We have to help him and for that I propose that we stop helping Hochstedter from now on.
    Fighting to reach the finals - the sunny day (probably more): 11

I always hope for the best from the community. In this case from the medieval chivalric community. The bloody fights, with guts and blood everywhere, are in the game and not in this mini-game...
    Even Hochstedter has declared himself human (ie the high-tech mouse is not incorporated...). My faith in the species will not be defrauded...

I'm disappointed. :thumbdown:
    Vacation before reaching level 50? I don't want to believe it. I'm going to have to believe you really are human. Or... or... the hyper-resistant mouse has broken down. This already seems more realistic to me! ;)

You're still the guest of honor in the betting. You have the best chance of getting the resources to create an empire. And I will be very happy if you participate. Seriously. :)

That said... I wish you a good vacation. :thumbup:
    (In France, 9H tempered glass is also sold for the smartphone....)

I propose some bets about the Guards.

Prize (offered by me) for each of the winners in each category: Full warehouse filling for one year. One filling per month + one extra at Christmas (13 total).
    Answers here and valid only until Sunday, August 15th. One answer per individual - no edits! Winning ties - resources divided equally by all the winners. Payments start at the end of each step - need to claim.

BETS and the HUGE PRIZES

A1 - What day does the fastest guard reach level 50? (Warehouse level 35).

A2 - Who will be the first player at level 50? (Warehouse level 10).

B1 - Who will be the second player? (Warehouse level 45).

B2 - How many days later? (Warehouse level 45).

C1 - How many different players will win the final until the first guard reaches level 50 (starting on Monday)? (Warehouse level 10).

(Of course I need everyone's collaboration (especially the fastest ones) to determine the exact data - thank you in advance to Hochstedter)

My bets (model to bet):

A1 - October 4th
    A2 - Hochstedter
    B1 - mylovelynightingale
    B2 - 14
    C1 - 2

Disclaimer:
    I hope to fulfill and deliver the promised prizes but I cannot guarantee my total destruction, abandonment, or otherwise. Any missing points or undefined emergent situations will be decided by the post's author.
    In other words - Everything and anything else can be changed by the simple will of the author. There is no guarantee.
    Hochstedter can play. I hope he plays (him and the entire community). And that he doesn't falsify the results... I don't think so, I have a good opinion of him and the high-tech mouses he uses.
    (My sole responsibility - The administration/owner/team/... is not involved in this event. I hope I don't have problems by creating it without warning...)

Hochstedter is, of course, correct. My blunder. I made a mistake in putting the start date. Hotch's efficiency was really low - the rest of the players could still be... :P I should have looked at the data critically.
    I present the table corrected according to the data from Hotch (today's level) and target level 50. My values don't exactly match his and, of course, they don't consider the speed-up curve. They make an average of what has been achieved so far. They are an approximation...

As the table is a rough approximation I have added a % lag column.

The guards are an allegory of medieval romantic times and the altruistic values of knights. Dedication, commitment, saving damsels (girls or boys!) in danger, destroying dangerous windmills, slaughtering one or another enemy with loads of blood gushing. A little of everything but with a background of values and altruism.

I suggest, on behalf of chivalry, that one day a week the top players do not play allowing the second row to have their sunny day.
    All players who reach the top 8 - in the previous six days - on the "holy day" are required for other duties. Administration "pays" the day... 100 credits for not playing?

However, we community can put this idea into practice without the participation of the administration. Since now.
    I propose that all players who reach the final between Monday 9th and Saturday 14th do not participate on Sunday.
    (After we managed, together, that Hochstedter started to win, we can also let others shine.)

Disclaimer:
    I hit the final a few times. My basic objective, if I don't participate, is still fulfilled - getting bonuses in the castles.
    I think fellow top players will be able to do the same due to... whatever:
    - Pure Chivalry;
    - Pure and simple day rest;
    - Don Quixote syndrome (or Rocinante...);
    - In this case of pure altruism, the administration will even pay more credits than suggested. After all, we speak of chivalry...;
    - A few more minutes to play, to gain experience and level up OR do some maintenance to the liquid-cooled titanium/carbon fiber mouse, in Hochstedter´s case...

I share table with data - reference 29 day of the tournament.
    The values are not exact but will be approximate (if I didn't make mistakes neither in the base values nor in the considerations - in this case, please excuse me and help correct it)
    I consider 16h a day to click at most. I consider that the maximum exp will be 4minute missions at all times.

Glad it was resolved. Congratulations on your speed.

I have to admit I was very worried. ?(
    I thought it would be a conspiracy. ;(
    Now that we've managed it, the community, that Hochstedeter won... blackout. Glad we didn't waste the effort... :rolleyes: ;)

EDIT:
    Level 23 !?!??!!
    Just a little help from now on.... :P
    Sorry :saint:

Noble and enduring spirit to be praised. Another worthwhile reason to help.
    I insist on the appeal. The community has to help each other. More when some element is being clearly unlucky. ;( :thumbdown:
    I appeal to everyone for help. Together we made it!! ^^

Do not be discouraged! 8)
    Hang in there, help is on the way. :thumbup:

Restarting this idea...
    This session is more balanced than the first. But I think the general idea can be maintained with some "nuance"...

In the first session I tried to create an anti-Hochstedter front. He always won at the beginning.
    In this session, the domain belongs to the garbageman. I think he lost twice - both my fault, (I think), a situation for which I have no regrets. :P

The "nuance": ?(
    Let's make an effort for Hochsteder to win!! :D
    It seems to me the most advanced. Clicks and more clicks, little sleep, cell phone use while cooking, showering, (other situations he didn't indicate but that everyone can make a movie...)
    Millions of clicks. Lots of mouses and 9H glasses used, scraped and... nothing? :huh:
    Since today, whenever I can, I'll avoid fighting him. He already deserves it. Victory! Very very much!!
    Let's go help. All together we made it!! ;)