Pages get stuck when I'm recruiting.
    The screen goes black, I have to refresh, I go to the home page and... start over.
    A few times so far - in the first round of recruiting. This problem did not arise before the change.

EDIT: A reload "button" appears at top left

911? 112? 666?
    Who should I call?
    Hoch must be very bad indeed. Please give the sign of life!! Please!!!!
    CIA? KGB (FSB)? MI6? Any German Federal or Local Service? Nasa? BoyScouts?
    To whom??? Who should I call and request contact with the silicon-based extraterrestrials to return Hoch?
    Return!!! You are forgiven!!!! :rolleyes:

((and my congratulations to Olokun & loulman363) :thumbup:

EDIT:
    I hope it's not a problem with justice due to beer owed to the community...
    #dontforgetthebeer

Everything has an explanation. Theories and conjectures must surrender to the evidence of facts.
    It could be an absence to let another player win. Perhaps a NATO colleague, as it happened - but that could even be called illegality, pushing. Some theorized that you would be producing troops and upgrading castles... Theories. Conspiracy theories.
    Fortunately it was just an abduction by another alien species which was quickly resolved.
    There are undoubtedly carbon-based life forms (life on earth - humans and others) and perhaps, who knows, silicon-based. We humans will call silicon-based beings what? Aliens? Bionics? Are silicon-based beings compatible with our computers? With our machines? With our fridges and mouses? They sleep? So many questions can be asked...
    Fortunately for Hoch there was only one abduction by another alien species... with unknown base element...
    Result:
    The (hard working) mouse continues its struggling life... whether it's based on carbon or silicon or some other element.
    The hands, wrists and fingers continue with their molecular structure (whatever the basis) in conditions of use. Everything is fine.
    We still have 7 spots in the final. Everything normal.
    My condolences to those who had to hear you scream.
    Lets fight until the season end............

EDIT: Smilies forgoten
    :) :P ;( 8o ?( :rolleyes: :thumbup: :whistling: :saint:

I am worried. ;(
    Hope all is well with Hoch and his poor struggling mouse. ?(
    He did not attend the tournament. (It's something that makes at least one more player happy that reaches the final).
    But... I have to worry - it's not normal. Nothing normal. :/
    Like, not my statement, he's not a bionic being... I hope he didn't have a problem with his hand or wrist controlling the mouse or fingers from rubbing his smartphone so much. 8|
    All the best!! :)
    Seriously. :thumbup:

EDIT:
    my congratulations to mylovelynightingale
    And I thank you for the absence on behalf of mylovelynightingale also. (I hope I'm not - too - inconvenient...) :D

Is there a date planned to end this session?

Tournaments are hotly contested for the 7 seats available in the final. There's a tough fight TOP 16-20. :)
    I have some crowns to spend and I want to spend before the end and I want do some planning. ?(
    While it lasts I'll try to earn some more but it seems to me that Hoch and Hoch's mouse deserve some rest already. Even seismographs will be grateful. Click, click, click...peak, peak, peak... ;) :rolleyes:

I got the transformation without a problem. Chrome on PC.
    I have to report that I only managed to get 30. Then it started to give an error - something about me not being able to transform anymore. :rolleyes:

Does the house win?? ?(
    There wasn't a race for betting, but there is still a gambler who can defraud the house's expectations of winning. (Bet A1 and maybe B2. Bet A2 he should win... 8) )

Thanks to a table uploaded by a good soul :rolleyes: , in another thread, it can be seen that if someone is at level 48, they are weeks ahead of the competition.

Is it possible that... this unstoppable runner stops clicking for a few days? Or click less for a few days? So that the only bettor wins?
    It's a win-win situation!!
    The super runner wins. He will continue ahead. He will still be able to click a lot (less but a lot) for a few more days. If not... it will be boring...
    The mouse wins. He rests for a few days or can breathe something for a few days. Or does maintenance as the case may be.
    Animal rights advocates can no longer complain (so much). Or maintenance services can work.
    The only bettor wins. And he even gives up the beer he is due... (only his - the other players are sovereign over theirs).

It's all in the hands of an unstoppable unknown runner.
    Come on, you can do it!!! :thumbup:

Etwas zu überprüfen, könnte ein Fehler sein.
    Tritt auf: Datenschutzproblem? Spieler akzeptieren "großer Bruder" nicht, um Nachrichten zu lesen?
    Aber die Hauptfrage wird sein...(Schlagzeug)...wer hat während der Tests auf die Wachen geklickt???
    #dontforgetthebeer

Something to check could be an error.
    Occurs: Privacy issue? Players do not accept "big brother" to read messages?
    But the main question will be...(sound of drums)...who clicked on the guards during the tests??? ?(
    #dontforgetthebeer

The immediate problem was solved, the administration compensated us something. Great. 8) :thumbup:
    BUT let's try not to launch rockets and have a big party. No, I don't expect other problems to appear, it's just to let Hoch get some more sleep... ;) Wake up sleepy, we don't get the beer... :P

Bonus for problems?
    I agree. We all deserve a little compensation.
    But it seems to me that the solution is simple (provided the problem is fixed soon).
    Hochstedter has finally managed to sleep since the Guards started. A reward he didn't expect in the coming weeks (nor did the poor carbon fiber - titanium mouse).
    Hochtedeter offers beer to everyone!?!? :) 8)

And not everyone suffers! Small players even benefit - the gap between them and the big ones doesn't widen while the server is down. And all we got the beer. :rolleyes:

Trouble again. I hope they get resolved as soon as possible - go for it!

I want to express my concern about the withdrawal syndrome that may affect some players. Worse...! Poor little mouses that instead of clicking missions and filling rows are being frantically clicked on the refresh button....
    #freeHotch´sMouse

A player can be highlighted on the map. Why not two or three?
    In addition to helping with sabotage, it helps a lot in confirming who confuses friendship, chivalry and sappers. Sappers can also be confused with pushers.

I look for good squares but sometimes I also find accounts that are great at finding good squares but then, for some reason I don't know, don't get them. One case is one case, two is coincidence, three is likely conspiracy!
    Being able to highlight multiple players removes or confirms many suspicions.

:/
    Plenty of residences no doubt. Good relationship cost/benefit residences? I dont know if the overlay doesnt interfere.
    Yesterday the crusade went normal for me. Today will be something worse. I will survive. We will survive.Please resolve for the next one to go well.

:)
    ...I think Hoch spent it all yesterday. I don't know if the planet survived another hotchquake like yesterday.These emerging problems could be announced in advance, there were a few days off and Hotch could give the mouse a few days off... :rolleyes:
    #freehotchsmouse

The crusade map has overlapping squares on the edges.
    The connection between squares is not seen.I tried to play like that but after reaching the intended square, there was no connection...

:)
    Immediately after writing, with the sun setting in the west (beautiful today) I noticed a flash and a roar coming from the east. I understand now... Calm down, the world hasn't ended and the mouse hasn't melted! Tomorrow is another day. With some good will the problem is solved before a few thousand clicks (what? one, two hours? ?( ).

On behalf of all gallant knights and Hochstedter, I want to express the feeling of lost treat and hope for a quick resolution.
    Problems happen and solutions are sought and implemented. Life is not perfect.
    (reading the sentence it seems that Hocht is not a gallant knight - it was unintentional and I didn't have time to change it... :rolleyes: )