Wenn das öffentlich geschrieben wird, bitte an mich weiterleiten. Dann kümmere ich mich auch darum natürlich.

Meinungsfreiheit. Schwieriges Thema.

Meine Freiheit endet, wenn die der anderen beginnt.

Was ist Offenlegung? Ein Forum wie dieses, offen für alle Mitglieder? Ein Allianzforum, auch offen für die ganze Gruppe? Eine Gruppe mit 3 Mitgliedern? Eine Zweiergruppe? Eine Ideendebatte zu zweit, zu dritt oder zu vielen?

Das Konzept der Offenlegung ist sehr vage.

Ich benutze den Namen von Burgen als eine Form der Kriegsführung. Es geht nicht nur um Stückzahlen. Ich glaube nicht, dass ich jemanden beleidige. Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass dem Gegner auf der anderen Seite der Barrikade das vielleicht nicht gefällt. Es wird niemals ein Grundvergehen sein, unentgeltlich, mit Absicht.

Ich habe Meinungen und diskutiere sie. Entweder ich habe recht oder nicht. Debatte ist der Motor der Wahrheit. Oder nicht...

Der Begriff der Offenlegung ist sehr vage, der Begriff der Straftat kann in manchen Fällen vage sein. Bitte üben Sie in diesen Situationen viel Überlegung und gesunden Menschenverstand aus.

BEARBEITEN:

Burgnamen sind auf 30 Zeichen begrenzt. Ist eine Erhöhung nicht möglich? Ungefähr 50? Oder mehr... ;)

Freedom of opinion. Difficult topic.

My freedom ends when the other's begins.

What is public disclosure? A forum like this, open to all members? An alliance forum, also open to the whole group? A group with 3 members? A group of two? A debate of ideas with two, three or with many?

The concept of public disclosure is very vague.

I use the name of castles as a form of warfare. It's not all about unit numbers. I don't think I offend anyone. I imagine the opponent on the other side of the barricade might not like it. It will never be for basic offense, gratuitous, with intent.

I have opinions and I debate them. Either I'm right or not. Debate is the engine of truth. Or not....

The concept of public disclosure is very vague, the concept of offense in some cases can be vague. Please exercise a lot of thought and common sense in these situations.

EDIT:
    Castle names are limited to 30 characters. Is it not possible to increase? About 50? Or more... ;)

I plead guilty and powerless to resolve. :(

Hoch is consistently losing. For now in the Guards...

I'm afraid I contributed to this. No, I'm not part of any behind-the-scenes conspiracy to overthrow the boss. But... I launched the "save the poor mouse from Hoch" campaign and others.

And now? Consciousness won't even let me sleep... :P

As much as I try to help... I can't. When the traps are well set, when the wills unite, when the thirst for victory takes everyone forward...

Am sorry. Since the beginning of the coup, I've been trying to help. Today was another try. But... I declare myself impotent.

I will, however, continue to help you in the finals, like today. Pure altruism? No! I'm waiting for my double trappist. :saint:

#whatispromisedisowed

#dontforgetthebeer

Even without my long overdue beer, today I helped you, once again, to win the Guards. :thumbup:

With the help of the French fighters, against whom? ...Let's not get into conspiracy theories again - as the LGH people say "I don't believe in witches but there are, there are!" (they say that in Spanish, or castellano, or another language used over there)

I don't see much doubt, outside of Damoria, you're a politician. Slippery answer, getting off topic, explaining the obvious or the unverifiable... :saint:

And my Belgian Trappist???? :/
    I settle for a German wheat beer, a Dutch or Madeira lager or even any Pilsener. But... the promised is due!!!! :whistling:

EDIT:

Story in progress: adding plot... ;)

It does not look good to mock the noble warriors in the presence. X( :rolleyes:

Conquering castles and calling them "Beer for all" (with sheep sound - "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer".. 8o ) is something that is your prerogative but it is good not to forget. :/

We've been waiting for the beer for a long time. You are in debt!! :thumbdown:

Now with some slack to fight in the base game - yes, the guards have seen an internal takeover :rolleyes: - I think you'll find some time to catch up on your debts... :thumbup:

For me, a Belgian Trappist if I'm not asking too much. 8)

Es sieht nicht gut aus, die edlen Krieger in der Gegenwart zu verspotten.

Burgen zu erobern und sie "Bier für alle" zu nennen (mit Schafslaut - "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer"...) ist dein Vorrecht, aber nicht zu vergessen.

Auf das Bier haben wir lange gewartet. Du hast Schulden!!

Jetzt mit etwas Nachholbedarf im Basisspiel - ja, die Wachen haben eine interne Übernahme miterlebt - ich denke, Sie werden etwas Zeit finden, um Ihre Schulden nachzuholen ...

Für mich ein belgischer Trappisten, wenn ich nicht zu viel verlange.

I think troops are healed in any castle you use the medic.

If you are in castle C healing the troops will stay there.

The algorithm is the same for everyone. In this we are all the same.

For me it all comes down to clear information - Simulator and battles belie the info page.

Either change the battle algorithm or the info page...

EDIT:

I suppose everyone attacks and defends - if only deffends...

But when that happens he will leave and stop playing.

Reflect on this topic.

Maybe you're not complaining, maybe you're doing something worse.
    Fight to the end? The best you can do? With all allowable weapons? It looks normal and legitimate to me. Win or leave the land burned! I understand you and you have my support. (moral - no troops on the ground :P )
    But... if I lose I'll leave... Sorry, it seems like the worst blackmail. You managed to lose my support.

Losing is part of the game - no one likes to lose but it is part of it!

This kind of thread, of discussion, pops up whenever there is war in this war game.
    It's not fair... it's unfair... many against one... bigger against small... etc, etc...
    War is war. It is not synonymous with a good thing. It is the human in its purity of heart... It can be called or said a lot about war but when you start to say that it is good, fair... you are on the winning side and very far from the bombs... War it's war! We still invent conventions to make war more "humane". Here there are rules, which although they are not perfectly listed in a place where they can be read, are known and must be respected.
    Please, before complaining, ask yourself:
    Have the rules changed in the last few days? Was this war expected? Do I have a structure prepared for war? Do I have friends ready to help? Did I spend enough money? Did I worry about the little ones before? Do I want for others what I want for myself? And many other questions of this kind.

Large military parades and generals with beautiful uniforms and many medals on their chests don't win wars just for that!!

All the best on 2022. For all. :)

...well, here on the game,... all the best not for all, sorry. :thumbup:

Who works a lot, makes a lot of mistakes.

Who works little, makes little mistakes.

Who does not work, does not make mistakes.

Those who don't make mistakes are promoted.

But... let's find a good compromise for everyone... ;)

:?: What is a war game without war? :?:

Let's go have some fun. In the armistice, HOCH pays for the beer (after all, he already owes it due to something else...)

That said... this whole story of war or great war sounds like conspiracy, hoax or attack on power.
    Yea!! It's the only explanation left.
    The assassination of a leader is/may be an act of war. The assassination of the leader by subordinates...not really. And that's what I observe: Hoch is at the limit of clicking with the guards and bandits and now?... defenses and attacks and conversations and all kind of time consuming things? And if he loses all the castles, like before, how will he play another Guards session? There is no cyborg that can resist. There is no battery durable enough!!
    And who wins with this?
    TVT? Give us the same as the defeated leader (I speak for myself - I don't have any TvT mandate).
    And how about the other inveterate clickers who chase Hoch in the guards? And in hunting the bandits? Yeah... call it a conspiracy but I hope Hoch survives to buy the beers...

Let's go have some fun!!!!! :thumbup:

Was ist ein Kriegsspiel ohne Krieg?

Lass uns etwas Spaß haben. Im Waffenstillstand zahlt der HOCH das Bier (schließlich schuldet er es ja schon wegen etwas anderem...)

Das heißt... diese ganze Geschichte von Krieg oder Großkrieg klingt wie eine Verschwörung, ein Scherz oder ein Angriff auf die Macht.

Ja!! Es ist die einzige Erklärung, die übrig bleibt.

Die Ermordung eines Führers ist/kann eine kriegerische Handlung sein. Die Ermordung des Anführers durch Untergebene ... nicht wirklich. Und das ist, was ich beobachte: Hoch ist am Limit des Klickens mit den Wachen und Schlägern und jetzt Abwehr und Angriffe und Gespräche und so weiter? Und wenn er wie zuvor alle Burgen verliert, wie wird er dann eine weitere Guards-Session spielen? Es gibt keinen Cyborg, der widerstehen kann. Es gibt keine Batterie, die langlebig genug ist!

Und wer gewinnt damit?

TVT? Geben Sie uns dasselbe wie den besiegten Anführer (ich spreche für mich - ich habe kein TVT-Mandat).

Und was ist mit den anderen eingefleischten Clickern, die Hoch in den Wachen jagen? Und bei der Jagd auf die Banditen? Ja... nenne es eine Verschwörung, aber ich hoffe, Hoch überlebt, um die Biere zu kaufen...

Lass uns Spaß haben!!!!!

Here he arrives. Christmas Day with all the associated imagery: Births, stars, trees, reindeer, fat people dressed in red, gifts, family gatherings...
    I want to leave my wishes for a Merry Christmas to everyone. Gaming community, friends, "enemies", with two or three eyes, human-mouse cyborgs,... everyone!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Although it's the second year of Christmas-Covid, I hope it's also the last. It depends on all of us, we're bigger than the animal, smarter for sure, and we'll win! Let's celebrate with awareness and security!! Let's extend the Christmas spirit to this fight...
    I'm going to use the day to vaccinate all my zillions units. I hope everyone does the same. Medieval bloody fights fought with mask and 2m apart...

I can imagine a new unit - motivators! Drum players!!
    An elite unit that motivates all others to fight more, better, run more, farther. Motivators can be level, like senators - from 1 to 100. I imagine them being created in a new building. Building development will not cost resources but... clicks. Clicks like drum beats. More clicks, more motivation.
    I imagine the new unit with the name ROBOTCH's... ;)