Merchant reports take much longer than others to show (download?). Same for deleting merchant reports. (I don't read them - I don't know if they take long to open either). If battle or troop movement reports take less than 1 second to list or erase, merchant reports take 4 or 8 or more.

This has been going on for a long time. It didn't improve with the above intervention - or I didn't notice.

I use chrome and firefox on PC and chrome on phone.

Banned and fast too. Tks. :thumbup:

But as mentioned by black knight from hell, and I agree, it doesn't look like new players. Has or had bebore an account in the game.

The worrying thing is if "he" or "they" still have others... I hope not and I think the possibility has been verified.

And, for me, Afghans, with just one account, are very welcome!!

Is the situation in the world more serious with the crisis in Ukraine? No doubt. In all. And once again the innocent suffer, wherever they are, far or near - it's hard to move to another world...

But, once again, I say the relationship between Damoria and real life hasn't changed. Those affected have changed, perhaps increased. But people with "real life" problems that were reflected in Damoria always existed. They had problems, some remained, others abandoned...

I think it's a very positive step, the community surveys. Even more an open inquiry. The person-faction/vote relationship can be clearly seen in many cases.The voting that is observed seems normal to me. Everyone, including the administration, draws conclusions. The "smart boys" sooner or later are revealed. Democracy, clear communication and transparency are cute...

I agree with Juflo. The hypothesis of creating uni- or multi-personal - temporary - alliances of "peace and armistice" to be respected, is great and I think (hopefully) that everyone will respect it and not abuse it. For this situation and for any other - we all have problems at some point.

Respect between the players of Damoria.

Glory Damoria!

I would like to remind you that every day there are problems. Of every genre. For anyone, anywhere.

Africa, the Middle East and others are far away for most of us - Europeans I think. The majority will be from central Europe and the situation in Ukraine tells them more, and as such a different treatment is imposed.

In my opinion, the differentiated treatment is correct but without exaggeration.

Events to supply the truce in the game is nonsense. If someone can't play, they won't be able to participate either. A Crusade type event with big bonuses will be very damaging - comparatively - to them. Events that imply a great presence as well.

A Crusade or Guards type event involving small presence and small bonuses seems fine to me. A temporary world can do the same.

May the healing be quick. Once again we have the fools wanting to destroy the world and the madmen trying to save it...

Build sanatoriums, not bombs!!!

How about freezing the situation of the castles when the truce starts?

The acceptance of the population, the time to be contested, the time to demolish, the time to be gray... It doesn't solve everything, but it lessens inconveniences.

The same to support - internal, external - and troops moving?

In a previous vote this question could be valid since the vote was secret. In this poll...
    As the vote is not secret, I think this question does not arise. All we will be able to count without doubling. Vote in English or German... the cross will be unique.

In the last few days I have checked the entry of new players into the game - very good! The game needs.
    They are, apparently, almost all Afghans. I am happy for that.
    They are united/comrades. They created all the castles together.
    They are very active. They created a lot of secondaries.
    They are very organized. The castles are on orthogonal lines.

I ask the community to comment on the attached images.

What do you think?
    Did Afghans join Damoria? Will we have many more?

Attacks don't happen. Troops walked hours or days to visit the enemy's installations.

In the case of mine, they were not even offered a beer. Not even water!!!

And then they come back. Thirsty...

A break of several days will do for everyone. Who ordered the troops to train and who could not react to them - and who spared them the wear and tear.

Not 24 hours but several days. Time for everyone to go back to their cellars.

I hope it's not goodbye but rather a vacation. ;)

For many reasons:
    - We don't have enough players to lose them!
    - Who will I make speed comparison tables with in the Guards? At least name a follower and give him the hightec mouse...
    - I still haven't received the damn beer (sorry for the expression but it has to be like this otherwise it doesn't give the necessary emphasis). Not binary, not by mail, not by homing pigeon... NOT. Nothing! :cursing:
    - Others, as or more valid than these.

Don't go, you're forgiven!!! :)

Come back after vacation. With beer.... :thumbup:

The Templars are religious fanatics. they are honored to die for what they see as a good cause. they refuse the cure. ^^ ( we all can not heal templars)

All that remains is to summarize all the rules in one place.
    An up-to-date, easily accessible, universal game manual.

I 100% agree that the mafia practices do not belong in this game. Such as "give me your golde castles or you will be attacked" or destroyed..

That was not necessary.

Introduce a subject - serious enough to be discussed - and take the opportunity to shoot for situations that are not the same...
    If the topic introduced matters to you and you really want to implement it, this type of comment only serves to kill the topic.

Contested castles cannot be identified (easily) on all players.

Players with contested castles and those respective castles have a yellow ball only if that player is not at our level and does not belong to the same alliance.

In the case of players at the same level or belonging to the same alliance, the players/ contested castles are not identifiable by color.

In a list of players we know who is:

- out of range - red

- out of reach but contested castles - yellow

- within range - light/dark green

"The Greens"

Within these it is interesting to know who has contested castles. Easily - Without having to look elsewhere / other listings.

I admit that if they go yellow it will be confusing. Is it possible to identify with another color? or shade of green?

When listing the castles of a "green" player, any contested castle could be then identified in yellow also.

8o I was just creating some entropy and/or a break (with hot cheerleaders (- male and female and...)), BUT...
    :?: ??? Best seller 2022 ???? :?:
    Well... with all the writing committees... and implementation committees and, why not, quality control committees... I think 2032 will be a most viable date. To be optimistic of course. ;)  
    We can always create a committee, and its sub-committees, for de-bureaucracy. It will probably give... 2034-35? :/
    It seems reasonable to me. After all, I've been here for 10 years, many others have been here longer than that.
    Volunteers are needed!!! :love:

Payment in beer. Guess who pays (it doesn't add up, it's just what you owe). ;) :thumbup:

Dann gibt es dafür eine Lösung:

Aktualisiert das Regelwerk sinnvoll. Denn manche Sperre beruht nicht auf einer Regel, die im öffentlichen Regelwerk steht. Umgeht Probleme und Diskussionen, indem ihr die Regeln publik macht, damit sie für jeden sichtbar, klar einsehbar, erkennbar sind. Ob jemand sie dann verstehen kann und will, ist ein anderes Thema. Aber die Regeln sind faktisch greifbar.

Und im Interesse aller wäre das doch ein guter Weg oder?

Good for everything and everyone.

And how about we all write a memoir together - biography? Fights, alliances, friends, betrayals, etc.

We can create a commission and within it some sub-commissions and within those sub-sub-commissions and so on. Each unit deals with a subject, or a year or a nationality. And then they argue with each other to settle differences. The discussion units have to be representative of course - a balanced composition between existing alliances, factions, nationalities... We can create another commission and respective subcommittees to manage to build each of these units.

I don't think there will be any problem to create a biography of the game...

It's a double post and it's not even the topic of the moment...

Can I get an answer to the questions? Here? Should I write to support?

I think the end of the season has not been announced. I think a few months ago I asked when it would end, without answer. And if I'm not mistaken in what I think - if that's the case I'll have to apologize - I'd like to get answers.

The topic will be important or relevant only to me or a few others. No further posts, just a reaction, BUT the stars I can't use were earned with my effort and I'd like to use them.

Thank you for an answer as soon as possible.

Greetings to everyone

With Chrome I needed to clear ALL the cache.

With Firefox I had not that problem but I suggest you to clear the cache. Did solve the problem for me on Chrome.

I do not know how to do it on Firefox but mr. Google knows for sure. :)

The guards are resting.

I don't know if the session is over if it's something fortuitous to resolve.

If it's over, I'd like to get my stars in spells. The invested in resources... I will consider it a bad investment but I will have about 1000 stars, it still gives a festival of magic...

On Smartphone I see no arrows.

On PC Version I see the same attacks like on phone WITH the red arrows.

I see only blank spy reports

On smartphone

- chrome - no arrows

- opera - red arrows

On PC

- chrome - no arrows

- firefox - red arrows

No Spy reports yet

EDIT: Spy reports are on

I get the attacks listed by origin castle BUT the running attacks do not "possess" arrow anymore - not gray, not any other color. The returning troops still maintain the gray arrow.

The spy reports are missing also - another thread with this subject.