I can't log in using Chrome with the binomial email/password. I can if signing with google account.

I cleared the cache - everything - up to the last century!! Last version instaled (he tells me...)

With Firefox or Edge I can use the binomial - email/pass.

Has the validation system changed? Is it a Windows error? (I installed and uninstalled win 11 on this machine).

Thanks for helping :)

Thanks for the clarification. That's what I understood, but clarification is always useful so that there are no doubts.

English is not my native language and I can't always effectively convey what I want. This was another one of those cases.

What I suggested was:

- Placement of a clock that shows the refreshment time according to the rule. (Does not imply any change to the rule - It helps the less attentive, with less memory, the elderly ;) ....)

- Change the refresh time (24h->23h) so that one collection per day was always possible (for diligent players).

Is it possible to create a timer for amber mine cooldown?

(Like what's there for the elf shop.)

When the cooldown has expired... that's fine - pick up and time starts again. When there is still time left I never know how much time is left - I no longer have the memory of other times... :/

If the pick up time was 23H that would be awesome too. :thumbup:

I have several castles building the amber mine.

None meet the requirements set out in the techtree. It has different construction times (possibly due to the construction office).

Does not work for troops amount.

With the mouse hoovering the correct number is displayed - when copy the numbers are croped as on display.

Ex: 10,000,000 -> 100...

2022-12-01.png

I need to enter all the values manual. Firefox and Chrome.

In the game we have access to several tables with data about the development of castles and troops: Building levels, raw materials, troops, outside and incoming troops...

Is it possible to implement a table export system?

It doesn't have to be XLS or something fancy, some TXT file with a simple table separated by commas or spaces will do (for me) and would help a lot.

Ignorance of the law (rules) does not excuse non-compliance. And this rule is well known and has already made a lot of ink (pixels) flow...

On the other hand, I was the one who opened the topic and it was (is) with the Bitmeup flag...

Is there an estimated distribution date?

The bonuses are large and it is necessary to foresee the existence of resources for the production of troops and/or storage space/production sequence/places...

Bonuses are usually available the next day. I prepared myself for this case, if it takes too long the planning can collapse.

Is the bonus in Crusade capped at 999.99% for resources and troops?

Or is it just limitation of the table view and the player continues to add?

finally, i like the crusade feature but also there was feedback from some players to me, that this is too time consuming and a "must have to play" in combination isn't funny in most situations.

I like the Crusade. It seems to me that it can give both big bonuses and contained bonuses. The various sessions have demonstrated this.

It doesn't have to be "time consuming". I think that with a few minutes used per session you can get interesting bonuses. Players with time available have another (welcome) event, those who can afford less will get smaller but interesting results.

If the crusade lasts for a weekend, if the number of moves are few but reasonable, if the "consumables" for carrying out moves are also "short" but reasonable, if the map is established with this intention, i.e., if the possible bonus is contained (maximum or medium before rank bonus approx. 100% ?).

With an interesting but "short" relationship of moves, costs and bonuses, the difference between players spending more or less time will be small. Players with more time and more dedication will benefit more (especially in the ranking bonus) and players with little time or on vacation (why not?) will get interesting results without big differences between them.

With a "shorter" cost/benefit ratio, even the "apparent" use of "third parties" to pave the way for good locations will be minimized.

I will write something else. For the last time on this subject - I'm promising myself.

Participation in this event has decreased - it seems to me.
    We're at the bottom of the hill - plenty to much to sweat yet. Are the most advanced players at level 10? Hoch (without participating) will be on the 20-25...
    Is it being claimed that 3 players (#822 #187 #34) and seller #10070 are in a "criminal association" to pass 1000 thalers? A value you can get on a mission or two in 30min?
    It seems to me (it is my opinion) that some perspective, detachment and critical judgment are lacking. To frame the alleged crime in the general painting.
    It's normal, legitimate, and one of the pillars of the game, to support friends with troops and resources;
    It is normal to gift, or lend, castles to friends or colleagues - a triple 100, why not;
    It's normal to attack a friendly castle to empty the warehouse (from level 5 to 10... ;) )
    It happens, in a crusade, a player clearing the way for a friend;

Is it too big a scandal, in this event, for a friend or a distinguished stranger to pay too much for an item?? The "washed" value will only be used to buy another item. In the market where everyone can access...

Complaining about something that is "natural" without presenting alternatives... long live freedom of expression and complaint...

I can't see anything wrong with the transaction. Nothing!
    As for this type of complaint... I think it's wrong. Deeply wrong and mean-spirited. But... long live the (respectul) freedom of expression and complaint.

Declaration of interest:
    My opinion about the Guards and the market, problems I experienced and suggestions I put are in other topics, available for anyone who wants to bother looking.
    I did not use the market in the previous session nor do I plan to use this one. I don't want any trouble - this complaint is a magnificent example.

Petition

A new session of the Guards appears to be being prepared. As you know, 10 castles are needed to participate. To create the guards, after that the castles can be demolished and the guards become knights-errant, vagabonds...

I hereby ask all brave Guards trainers to put chivalry above all and allow the fastest, bravest, most awarded of all of us to participate in the session. If he wants to, of course.

(After all, he doesn't even participate in the auctions, he doesn't sell anything, or anything that's worth something.)

Let's keep the competence, the know-how, the focus. And why not, silly idea, let all people - friends or foes, they are our colleagues, our community - have fun, which, it is said, is the reason to play....

Or... at least, let's not waste all the training and development of hi-tech mouses (maybe cyborg compliant...) and training not to sleep for months...

And beer for all participants - kind gift from the champion as is the good tradition of gentle champions. No, no!! It's not one more. It's just that it hasn't been distributed yet - I at least... not drinking, not seeing,... nothing!!!

Overall the experience was positive. There seemed to be different strategies in the field. Aggressive, passive, mixed...

However, there are a few things that I think can change:

- Maps working. Except for the construction wagon, everything was broken for me.

- Map too big for the players involved. Complete continents without any occupation. The speed is enough to attack someone in the antipodes but it is also almost impossible to defend yourself from the neighbors - which can be positive depending on the general parameters.

- Attack protection and TOP50. I don't think it makes sense in this particular scenario. Although to get 100 castles you have to grow enough to enter the conflict zone.

Proposed scenario:

- A protection of 5 castles - the minimum bonus is guaranteed to those who participate;

- No further attack protection - score and/or military;

- Bonuses not only for number of castles but also for combat. How about conquered castles worth 2? Or military level achieved? Or a mix of castles, military level and score?

...after solving the problem of lack of housing...you can send the troops in attack or to another castle and... you have the problem doubly solved....

Some time consumed until reaching level 30-35, I don't know, then... everything goes on well-oiled wheels!!! :P

Based on the truce announcement, the referendum result, and the lack of more timely news, I consider the truce extended until the 31st.

An announcement to the community would have been nice. It would be nice to create a side entertainment - there's still time.

...lack of clear communication creates many problems. In any place, real or virtual, as has been seen throughout history...

"... reports take 4 or 8 or more."

I just made an approximation. A relationship - roughly speaking - between the times of one and the other. Just for listing/deleting reports - as I said, I don't open these, for trade.

It takes a lot longer than other types. 1 to 5, 1 to 10... If it's 5 seconds, 8 seconds or more... I'm not timing. It seems to me that it varies with the amount as well. I don't know for sure. It's a lot more!! It annoys me when I'm short on time and I want to clear notifications - unfortunately quite often.

Over & Out :)