Suply VS demand.
    If someone is willing to pay... the prices (can) increase.
    Normal. Market, economy, ...
    For new players (??) the price is what it is. For old adicts... addiction is what it is!

OPUS "life is life" 1985

we all havn't any problem to discuss with you - but i didnt understand the problem. be angry for a miss-understanded announcement is not the right way. Maybe there is a player who want to translate the english / german version to your local language -for these bigger announcements i would also spent some gold for that job :)

regards
    Dschibait

It is I :)
    The guy who always complains. About the language. About the bad job that translators do.
    Now I read something interesting. Getting a team to translate to severall languages paying them some virtual gold. Hooray. I hope you implement it to all important messages and maybe some information about discussions on course.

Eu sou Português. Eu percebo inglês mas não alemão.
    Im Portugues. I Understand english but not german.

....yes I complain. Maybe is the only thing I know how to do...
    Yes Im a costumer and costumers complain when they dont like what is happening...

Indulge me and permit to submit some arguments:
    I dont complain about people, I complaint about situations;
    I have a game on portuguese language. I had a portuguese forum when I started the game;
    I have a dual language forum now - I accept it;
    I dont understand german language;
    Translators dont translate ideas, only words;
    This thread begun before the german one;
    I do like to be informed;
    Maybe moderators and administrators could use a easy translator and inform non german speakers about emerging problems. Here or in game...

I read what I wrote. Yes I complain! ;)

?( :whistling:

Porquê?
    Tenho de permitir que a administração leia as minhas mensagens? Para escrever a alguém que me permite isso? Para receber mensagens de alguém da minha aliança?
    É uma forma muito facciosa de ler a lei... Quem é o DPO, quais as bases de dados, quem lhes acede... o resto da lei?
    Se quiser violar as regras uso o skype. Querem acesso a essa conta também?

Why?
    Do I have to let management read my messages? To write to someone who allows me this? To receive messages from someone in my alliance?
    It is a very factious way of reading the law ... Who is the DPO, which databases, who accesses them ... the rest of the law?
    ...If I want to violate the rules I use skype. Do you want access to that account also?

All countries have their specific holidays. Maybe ... with some effort ... could be created, and publicized, a table with the most expressive so that all could enjoy and be happy ....

We (Damoria) survived another year. :thumbup:
    Time to celebrate and to be positive: We will survive another year with good and fair fights.
    I want to wish a new year full of good things to all. :) (even to censorship :rolleyes: )

Dont go there.
    Plenty of religions out here. Its hard to cover all of them.
    The administration is what it is. Its all commercial. We have a commercial christmas truce.
    I hope the censorship do not erase my post. The moderations is what it is also...

Edit:
    Merry Christmas!! :)
    (even to censorship!! ;) )

I am in the dark...
    Maybe someone can enlight me (or us, the community) about the facts.
    I do not like alarmists nor dictatorships nor pretenders. I do like knowledge, good and fair rules equal for all and known by all...

Damoria-Team wrote:
    "Please make sure you "order" the castle from the
    account in which the castle shall be placed.
    Only the account in which you hit the link is
    entiteled to get the castle. Any change of account
    (or world) is impossible!"

Nothing like a good multi-account warning.
    "Please, multi-account player, do not make mistakes..." :thumbup:

I think is a good idea. Good in many ways:
    (if that alliance is mandatory - the new player starts inside that alliance.)
    - Integration of legit new players;
    - Screening for potential new multiaccounts... -

Yeah.
    Plenty of bugs with conquer certificates on old worlds. BP didn't care.
    Plenty of conquer certificates came to this world for sure - no taxes... :whistling:

Hi,
    What is the correct way to report a suspicion?
    I suspect that some conquers may be from players with multiple accounts. Suspect only. But I would like to see the situation checked.

How to?

Tks