TRADE - INVENTORY - AUCTION

As it is the mini-game is very time consuming.
    Some proposals:
    - Possibility to unequip;
    - Possibility to compare equipment to assemble - window with assembled equipment and equipment in inventory;
    - Auction (24H) with initial price varying between base and 2x base + buy now. The price to buy now, decreases with time - starts at 12x initial and ends at 2x initial, 2H interval. For example: base 100 - initial value (player) asks for 150 - buy now, 1800 to 300.
    - Less equipment qualities. 100 becomes 20 per level - is hard to compare so many equipment qualities as it is now.

10 knights need a lot of (good) equipment.
    The market starts to be more dynamic when the more advanced players have all the knights well equiped. The lower level equipment will start to be sold. Lower level but quality equipment.
    At present, the market is adjusting. Some good equipment appears but by mistake I think.

Auction - Start bid

Correct me if I am wrong but the auction house can be used to give thalers to "friends".
    If a put something to auction and ask a huge amount only my "friends" (or someone by mistake) will buy it. Thalers passes from one to another less auction fee.
    Example:
    boots level 1 quality 20 - start bid 10000

Maybe should be some control over this...

The #ID on the Fee is the Item ID if you need support - thats not the auction ID.
    In auction house you can go on the top filter for your items in auction house. These are all items which you put into the action house - there you see if anyone got an item or not.
    When the auction ends, it can take up to 1min that you get the thalers and the other player get the item.

I put one item on auction. The fee was collected. The item was sold.
    But I can not see the credit on my list. I should got the Thalers around 11h today. I did not. Not around that time not ever as far I can see.
    I dont find any description about "auction pay" or the amount I should get. (Winner bid) - (auction fee). Nothing.
    Please look into it.

2020-09-07 10:56:52 auction fee (#1408)

W1 id 124

Equiping a knight is time consuming.
    Removing itens from knights is not possible unless we have another item to change with. It is hard to compare itens. The itens name is sometimes confusing about place to wear it. Sometimes we will need to undress one knight to dress another.
    Its almost need to create a database and an exchange algorithm...

Scoring
    I think the knights score is calculated:
    Life - 100 x level + equipment
    Attack - 10 x level + strenght + equipment
    Crit - precision x level + equipment
    Others - equipment score

Hello,

Who is willing to help translate the game's new features?
    Helping the community - our colleagues - our countrymen.

I am willing to help translating English to Portuguese pt-pt (pt-br I think they will understand). If I have to, I can help in German to Portuguese - with faults probably ...

During the first days I used google lens on phone pointing to notebook screen. Not the best solution but worked translating deutch to english or portuguese. German to english or portuguese translatores dont work weel - castles are locks and other things like that.

I can understand that some german players dont want (or cant) read in english (as stated by dschibait) as I can understand other players cant read anything but they mother language.
    I started playing Damoria on my mother language as many others. Unfornutatly only EN and DE are supported now. I think, with the community help, the new game fatures can support more languages.

The left Menu is sorted by the exp - completing a mission is giving your knight exp so he goes up in the left rank
    I tought it could be useful to sort it by your best. Beside that one in your castle.

This makes no sense 4 me right now. Maybe later it does...
    Static Menu or with a progression bar please.

In my case, Its all German, except the description of the missions. The headings and the details of the under headings are all in German. Thanks.

Same with me.
    Yesterday, when I started, all (almost) was in english.

Even I choose another language on the language selector all remains the same - German.
    If it is not possible to make on owr own selected language at least put it on english. I do not understand German!

I don't understand why creating threads with the same topic in different languages.
    Nobody passes information between them. We will all need to read both and many things will be duplicated. Does not make sense!
    About this feature ... it is now a little confusing, but good updates are always welcome. Let's wait and see.

you are invited to speculate about it

You will be able to place guards anywhere on map to report movements against your castles.
    1 gard will watch 9 squares - 3x3. If any atack party (to your castles) passes on that fiels the guard will report it. The report will be sent on passage - farway it is, more time you will get on advance warning.
    You can get free guards on a upcoming event. Ofcourse you can buy them also. Only 10 global gold for each. Special force guard will cost 20 gold an covers 25 fiels - 5x5.

Situations are not similar! Some similarity but they are different.
    Crusade, events are part of my game on my server.
    It is a fact, and I wrote it, that it could have started at W2 at the beginning or when the merger was announced or today. It could, I can ... it didn't have to be, nor does it have to be. If you played in the EuroMillions knowing the key you would win!
    Until the announcement of the merger, it is your responsibility. Since then, responsibility for possible disadvantage is very debatable.
    I hope, as you write, that the balance between players is assured. Work in progress as you say. This is my contribution - another question to be considered. I expect...

And what happens for those who only have W1 or W2 accounts?
    Whoever plays in both worlds is affected by this situation. Your time and effort is reduced with the merger. Who is just in a world too. Maybe more.
    They will be harmed in comparison. The accounts remain unchanged but decrease in relation to the competition. Why is someone harmed (comparatively) because he plays only on one server?
    I could have played in both worlds from the start. It could have started when the merger was announced. I could start today. But why? It is my time, my decision.
    There are not enough players to maintain the 2 servers. What is my responsibility in this?
    Will we incur the same "error" as when the old servers closed? Those who had accounts in several worlds ended up with immense empires.
    Is it necessary to close W2? Ok but let's balance the losses and the benefits for everyone.
    There are a lot of variables that I don't know if they are verified. Especially in the relationship between players with one or two accounts. The power relationship may be affected between neighbors.