I think that is normal. All I ask is troop master passes regularly on each castles - not at the same time.

...well...its christmas time...maybe if we get Santa TroopMaster... :)

How about a queue for missions?
    A queue with 3 (or other number) positions. The first ends automatically and the third ends normally, as now.
    Once chosen, missions cannot be changed. The player takes a risk at a given moment.
    More active players will have more choice, less active players will not have as many breaks.
    There will be some leveling between players with more time and less time available. For sleep time it will be better for everyone.

Nichts wie eine gute Kommunikation.
    Alle Informationen, die wir brauchen, werden rechtzeitig gegeben. Keine Notwendigkeit zu fragen. Wie immer.
    Danke.

(Nothing like good communication. All the information we need is given in time. No need to ask. As always.Thank you.)

If possible I would like more information about the weekend crusades.

Same rules as the last one?
    50 attacks a day?
    It starts at 8 PM CET and ends at what time? Friday 8PM - Saturday 8PM - Sunday 8PM - Sunday 11:59 PM?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

What is the best and lightest screenshot application on the market? My base PC is a little old. Once on a while I need to make some screenshots.
    Preferably free but light.
    I use lightshot but I am experiencing some problems with last actualization. (When using the Browser not a problem - Firefox has its own)

Hallo
    Sie müssen nur Ihr Spiel, Ihre Strategie ändern. Ich habe mein Spiel bereits geändert. Ich fing an abzureißen, um Platz zu finden, wo ich ihn brauche. Zerstören Sie das neue Gebäude oder andere. Normal. Ich habe die Fakten überprüft und entsprechend gehandelt. Die Umstände haben sich geändert und ich auch. Ich muss mich bei Ihnen für die Gelegenheit bedanken. Zeigen Sie Belastbarkeit und Anpassungsfähigkeit. Normal. Eines Tages wie die anderen.Beachten Sie, dass ich mich nicht beschwert oder jemandem die Schuld gegeben habe. Ist es nicht wert...

(As I do not know what google translated)
    Hi
    You just have to change your game, your strategy. I already changed my game. I started to demolish to find space where I need it. Demolish the new building or others. Normal. I checked the facts and acted accordingly. Circumstances have changed and I do too. I have to thank the opportunity. Show resilience and adaptability. Normal. One day like the others.Note that I didn't complain or blame anyone. Not worth it...

...I dont even know what a day is in this event... 12-20 (day ?)+ 2 days + 20-24 (day ?)

This is not what I am talking about. This is only the consequence of what I am talking about.
    Please read carefully and answer if you want but please dont answer to secundary questions and leave the main concerns unanswered.

As stated I acknowledge and appreciate the effort to emmend bad moves.
    I acknowledge and appreciate the effort to create events to make the game more appealing. I don't appreciate the gap created between players for the time needed.I don't appreciate the lack of interest in calling new players.I do not appreciate rules changed in the middle of the game without the necessary agreement of all or the majority.

A strategy game where I can not construtct a good and valid strategy.
    This is a strategy game isnt it?
    The rules change during the game. The rules are not known when starting events. You go on playing and trying to get it right ... do your best...
    I acknowledge and appreciate some effort but please respect my (little) time please.

Nagut passiert...

Sorry, I do not agree with you. Something happened. Something very bad happened. Something without any reasonable explanation as far I can see.
    I think we all deserve some explanation. I wish I had one. Maybe someone responsible will give it to me, to us.

( In english - sorry.)
    I have the same oppinion. Clear communication. No changes after start.
    This makes no sense. I played for 10 attacks/day - 30 total.
    I whent to cruzade window now to confirm some numbers. I even thinked I was wrong about the 10vs50 until get here and read this post.
    Its a shame!!

About Updates:
    Thanks for listening.
    I hope they will help the game, the players. Better for all. Good enough for everybody.
    Time will be the judge.
    Time. Time!! Time (and money) is (are) the bigest problem concerning active players leverage.

@Juflo
    "Do not see it as throwing away, see it as selling. Some extra money to buy the better items, you do want, on the market."
    Agree. The problem was the limited stock VS time to check item quality.

"If you can compare and exchange the found items more easily, a stock of 20 is enough."
    "I keep the best weapons with my guards. Only have a few in reserve and have enough space in stock with those 20 places. But for this I indeed need a diagram to quickly see if a new item is better than the old one's and where the worst old one is located."
    I agree. Future update??

It seems he wanted to have comparison overview between the items.

Thanks for trying to understand and explain.
    It is something like that. One of those tables built into the game would help. With the items used and those present in the inventory if possible.
    But not only.
    The variety of items is immense. Most, or almost all, of the black items are weak and to throw away. Green, blue, better but little. Why get it? Mission 100% probability and 2% quality? Give it up. What's the point in getting dozens of items to throw away? Less quantity, more difficult to obtain, but with quality increasing (tendency) with the level of the guard. That a titanium class 10 item can be better than a 20 I agree - leveling between players active and hyperactive. But one in 20, 30 or 50 finds.
    As it is, I need an xls table or a database to equip guards with the best qualities - offensive, defensive, etc. Even the hand shield can be offensive or defensive. Noble initiative of the programmer, realistic but very difficult to execute.

finally, it sounds like that increasing the inventory solves all of your problems?

No, increased inventory do not solve all my problems. Help me? Yes, sure.

(English is not my mother language. Unfortunatly german I do not understand. As stated by the - fast, thanks - response my concernations are not fully understand because I can not express them well. It is another of my concernations - clear communication for all)

"Something is wroten in the kingdom of Denmark", Shakespeare, Hamlet
    Something is not quite right in Damoria's realm.
    The guards
    Every time I find something on the missions, I almost panic. Truth.
    Unfortunate truth. I have to spend time, almost immediately, to check the quality of the item and apply at the risk of losing it.
    The inventory has 20 seats. 10 places are captive to be able to undress a knight at any time (1 for each type of item). The other 10 ... require you to check and use the item almost immediately. If you want to use the market then the problem increases.
    The quantity and quality of items is such that you MUST use a table to make the best possible combinations. Ad, ofcourse, the 10 captive places on inventory.
    There will be those who have time to do this. There will be those who have fun doing this. There will be people whose life is to play Damoria. Will these people have an advantage over other players? Sure and I understand it. More activity greater benefit. I agree.
    I cannot agree with the huge abyss that separates very active and active players. Attention I do not speak about little or very little active players.
    I cannot agree, and I have already written it, with the impossibility of undressing the knights together with the enormous quantity and variety of items.
    Damoria is a strategy game. The action / reaction time is supposed to be long. It is not a Shoot´m Up. Some advantage for the most active? Sure. But without exaggeration please.

The simulator is ok. Works fine.
    We can test our knights. With some time we can make changes to the equipment trying to get a better fighter.
    Its all fantastic? No!
    The "undress" button still not exists.
    The battle script in English for non german players would be nice also.

Hello,

I have had a lot of difficulties playing with firefox lately.
    - Automatic troop filling - does not always work;
    - Login - I often have to enter the forum to be able to enter the game;
    - Logout happens when changing pages or logging into VS;

This does not happen on Edge (using now). Do not know about other browsers.
    Firefox 80.0.1 (64-bit)

W1 124

What I mean is the bid is not known during the auction. The winner is allways known at the ending. Whith blind bids or with "buy it now".
    As it stands, the highest bidder wins in the final seconds. Know the highest bid and bet. We cannot always be at the end of the auction. If the bid is unknown, whoever tries during the auction will have a better chance of winning.

As it is multies can "give" thalers. The multie even has the advantage of the time. Today he puts on sale and tomorrow at the same time he buys. He controls the time! :)
    The control of illegalities must always be carried out by the administration with the registry.

The auction as it stands does not make sense to me. The item is acquired by those who are online and make the highest bet at the last second (I did it too). In other words, I have 24H to get an agenda if I want to buy the item ...
    I have already proposed a "buy now" system trying to create a more balanced system. I noticed in the German thread that the administration is not in favor of a "buy now" system - (not here but in the German topic ...)
    This system can be improved. I agree with others who have already highlighted it. I already contribute a possible alternative - some will not agree in the same way that I do not agree with the arguments against it.
    Please think about it.

EDIT:
    How about a blind option? The only thing we can see is the last bidder - with no visible value. Win the highest value.