many of the top players of w1 have become so thanks to the merger of the worlds, you have been able to pool your accounts from the various servers.
    you were the first legal multiple accounts in the history of Damoria.
    you have in fact gathered all your castles with all your troops,
    creating players with 300,400 or more castles and an incredibly large amount of troops.
    it is strange that now there is someone who complains about the imminent merger of w1 with w2, I remind you that excluding those few who will transfer the account entirely, all the others will only be able to transfer and repeat only 10 castles and 30% of the total troops. MISERY in comparison with those who at the time could unite the totality of things

as soon as I get the 30% bonus on castle 1, I can move the guard to castle 2, then to castle 3 ...
    I would like to know if the bonus on castle 1 remains even if the guard has moved? and how long does it stay active?

I cannot understand why Baldur castles that turn gray (abandoned) have to lose so many points and levels of construction, making them almost unusable for years.
    it doesn't make sense, the construction spaces remain the same, unlike normal castles which go down in score but also the construction spaces go down.
    I was wondering if a compromise was possible that would allow them to be used earlier
    Sincerely
    ps. excellent latest update Fill troop production queue in all normal castles
    3 Gold, now very fast. :)
    best regards

will the precious stones contained in the safes of the castles be transferred?
    will the senators of the castles be transferred? (many have pulled down the sanate levels to acquire building spaces)
    the troops are talking about being able to transfer 30% from one world to another,
    must they first be transferred to the castles to be moved?
    it will be possible to transfer 10 normal castles + baldur and magical castles without limits.
    we are waiting to know if it will also be possible to transfer the deeds of conquest
    best regards

putting the troop builder in special castles would only be useful to big players who have baldur castles with military buildings at level 100.
    this would create even more differences in the amount of troops between the bigger and the middle players.
    remember that No. 1 can attack No. 50 in the ranking,
    the difference in the number of troops would increase even more

I turned a normal castle into a magical castle and lost the automatic production of castle troops
    in fact my master troop now works only on 24 castles and not more on 25
    it's normal