::))soryy about that user id :1736 damoria world 1 and i need 21 castle for the crusade bonus but they all write an unusued bonus..fisrt of all my main castle name is "Alcazar de"

damoria game world 1, my nick ATANASİO from NATO castle= Alcazar de i dont know user İD::))
    i am playing a long time ,I've been playing ever since Bigpoint..How do I find out ? I never needed..

Hello, although some of my friends' crusade bonus has been activated today, my bonus has not been activated. What is your advice? Is this a problem or a punishment given to me that I do not know? I am waiting for your solution on the subject

regards
    Atanasio from NATO

hi sir,
    Thanks a lot your answer but i didn't understand..can i get a bonus? or what should i do to get bonus? ?( (I am referring to gifts given to good players when I say bonus)
    if you want i can give you my damoria account number.. :?:

best regards

.shadow.

Hello damoria support team i have a problem. i played damoria everytime without cheating and i didnt use any bug troops. but my bonus is not receive to my account. my damoria name is ATANASİO and my mail adress is [removed mail address] and my account id:1736 i am a good player and i buy gold every month. I could not reach you on time because the support part of your page does not work. Please check my information and i am waiting my bonus. Thanks a lot your understanding :(

regards

hello i am a good damorian player but my bonus did not receive to my account. and damoria support link is not work. what can ı do about it?because only support link apply will accept..

hello damorians
    i need your help. i have account in world 1 who name is ".shadow." and i don't join to any alliance. immediatly the system dont allow me.. what is the problem? i didnt understand. if you have any information please inform me.regards