We are addressing the rulers. They either consider us or not. but I do not know who gave these figures 100/30 and how. Transformation into this will be very difficult for many players. Perhaps we will not be able to transform ... I think it should not be very difficult to make these numbers 80/50 according to demand. Everyone must somehow adapt to transformation. Of course, everyone thinks in their own way. If these numbers do not change, the amount of emeralds needed to conquer the castle must be reduced.

I do not hide any of my intentions, I express it very clearly.Everyone should be able to speak freely.You blame me and say you think the game is coming.What I have written is that I played in line with the rules given to me in the past and these suddenly changing rules hurt me.Victimization is not only mine but also many of my friends.I can see that you are not thinking of the game from this accusative attitude.You can share your views with the moderators, but you cannot blame me that way.So now I'm starting to think about you whose man is this..Don't mind me..god bless to Caligula

Best regards

Çeviri sonuçları

I can see that you are not thinking of the game from this accusative attitude.

we did not get too close to the 100 fortress border as it was difficult to get conquest so we invested in baldurus castles.You just made the baldurus castles, which were given as a reward, as farmhouses, so I turned the 2 castles that I had conquered before to get the conquest. Therefore, everybody individually complains about being harmed in some way and expects some improvement.I think maybe the numbers of rooks could be revised. For example, 80-100 normal castles + 50-60 baldurus castles...etc..

Best wishes

While imposing such a restriction, if you had put the option of automatically raiding soldiers for gold in 10 baldurus castles on top of this thirty golden castles, you would benefit from this situation and the changes would not only be negative for some players. this is my opinion..

PS: Should my being a small player restrict my freedom to generate ideas? I'm writing here because I love this game and want to play it. I am not writing for a bad purpose.

Best regards

Hello, I do not accept this application. I think it is a very unfair practice for us. You are ignoring the gold and labor I have spent on baldurus castles so far. You sell baldurus castles for 500 gold. then you have to give me the right to return my extra baldurus castles for a certain amount of gold.

Best regards. Stay at home..

i have 5 new gray castles and "this castle is contested 11 day etc." is writing on the left board. when i click on demolish castle i saw 1 day 19 hour for the demolish. my question is this:
    If I try to destroy the castles, how long will it be destroyed? 11 day or 1 day 19 hour?
    my castles names are LGH ELCUERVİTO 7-8-9-10-11-12.

I want to learn this, I would be glad if you give information.

I think I understand the problem. In the past, we could destroy gray castles immediately after conquering. But now I guess they have time
    player id:1736
    game bame: ATANASİO
    CRUSUADE WORLD
    Castles names are: LGH ELCUERVİTO 03-04-05-06

Thank you

Although I wrote the problem to the support team, I still did not receive any information. Should I help me with this or should I find myself a new game? Is it so hard to write an answer or information? I find it a little bit serious.You guys are not working as hard as we are.I remind you that I am a doctor and we work for you, including the nurse, day and night.And when you come to the hospital, you expect immediate answers.. I would like you to give some effort.

I am not sure that I want to play the game of damoria anymore. So it doesn't matter if you don't answer.

God bless you...

hello, I can't log into my damoria account for 1 week.

I wonder if there is a problem on the pageending up I can enter my page, it is in the forum but damoria crusuade does not open the game

I know from my memory which 21 castles I have activated because I always choose the same castles. But if you say no problem as an administrator, it is enough for me. thank you so much for your attetion and your help. Regards

The active bonus image in my cousin is below, unfortunately mine is not like that.Castle names are not visible in mine.

resource bonus: 0% (active 0 / 21)troop recruit bonus: 139.1% (active 21 / 21)

Kaleresource bonustroop recruit bonus
    SEVİLLA-DX_06@960%139.10%
    SEVİLLA-92+c0%139.10%
    SEVİLLA-92+a0%139.10%
    SEVİLLA-92+b0%139.10%
    SEVILLA-DX_05@660%139.10%
    SEVILLA-DX_03@660%139.10%
    SEVILLA-DX_01@660%139.10%
    FRANKE-*30%139.10%
    FR*96*10%139.10%
    L *62-01*0%139.10%
    L *62-02*0%139.10%
    MALAGA-6*R-6 GB0%139.10%
    MALAGA-6*R-5 GB0%139.10%
    MALAGA-6*R-4 BA0%139.10%
    **SEVİLLA**0%139.10%
    MALAGA-6*R-2 BB0%139.10%
    MALAGA-6*R-1 KK0%139.10%
    MALAGA-*O 02/040%139.10%
    MALAGA-*O 04/040%139.10%
    MALAGA-*O 03/040%139.10%
    MALAGA-*I 01/440%139.10%

It seems that you have already activated your unity bonus in the 21/21 fortress, but unfortunately I cannot see which castles are active.So I thought it wasn't active.I could see in which castles the bonus was active before.I could see in which castles the bonus was active before. now when i click on unused crusade bonuses there is the following image;

resource bonus: 0% (active 0 / 21)troop recruit bonus: 156% (active 21 / 21)

no active crusade bonuses