I've read the Dschibait regulations elsewhere and it's also threatening to disable the Zodiac on the forum.

We play this game together to enjoy it. Please, we will all be grateful to you if we hear the explanation from you.

As a manager in such practices, your approach, unfortunately, causes wrong thoughts in our minds, which are sensitive. We have the perception that it seems to be a personal matter.

Please, it is our right to ask you to come to the clarification. I certainly think there is a valid reason and it is not an inexplicable game rule.

Refars

Ats.

Why were the game rules changed? For justice and the development of the game. Bugs and corrections must be made as the game is played. It would be wrong to accept every innovation as right.

Let's say it's normal for him to attack the jojo raga. then I should be able to attack juflo so we feel it's a war game. otherwise we all can do nothing but defend our players like Raga. That would then be a one-sided war. Here is the injustice. then they should give us the right to attack the top 60, let's see if you can attack comfortably.

don't think this will improve the game. on the contrary, it makes more people quit the game. One day you will need justice too

.empty words. You talk like a child who is angry with his old, grudge-fed father.

But that's Damoria. This is a war game.We're not saying we shouldn't fight. We just want a fair war.

My friend, if the subject is very clear. I think the top 50 thing is wrong. I think the attack criterion should be 50 percent more or less than military rank ratios. Rank in the game should not be looked at. We think that would be more fair. Juflo is stuck in the past. I'm a new member of NATO, we don't just say this as tvt or nato, we say it for everyone.

Caligula now admits to himself that this was unfair in the past, and now they are defending this injustice.

Talking to Juflo is impossible and pointless. because he takes sides, there is no sense of justice..

I believe that our managers will bring some justice to this issue by looking at the rates in my previous message.

Best regards

This approach of yours is endless and very disgusting. Now I'm going to explain it to you in a way that a 5-year-old can understand.

.Juflo =1.966.342.931 and Atanasio=886.787.849 İ can not attack to you and you can not attack to me . is this right? but

10.269.805.798 jojo - TVT1,882,482,383 raga - NATO Jojo can attack to Raga.

Does it seem like a fair fight?

Best regards

DeutschesImpErium and Eisfee56 attacked Graf_Orlamünde together but did not dare to use real attack. You ask why? Because a maximum of 22 billion troops can attack from a castle. So these attacks become defensible. Defend your alliance as you still want to understand. but this war is not fair. No matter who you ask, my opinion will not change.

Regards

Unfortunately, I see an illogical and weak approach that tries to protect its alliance in its own way. We are talking about equality for all. Would it be fair for a gamer with a military rank of 10 billion to attack you?

you right my friend. this is not fair.

According to this ratio, I should be able to attack anyone with a military rank of 100 million. But I can't attack. So why weren't big players given this rate? like jojo=10.270.000.000

Eisfee56=7,713,000,000

The+Barbarian 8,158,686.425

💀🐺 DeutschesImpErium 🐺💀=15,048,810.426

these players should not attack military rank below 4,000,000,000

Please, we are waiting for you to make the arrangement on the subject, dear administrators.

User ID: 13688 name= Damoria _2419 and crusades world.

the system won't let me convert gems into gold.when i accept convert to gold the screen goes black and does not open damoria page again.I have to refresh the page after 5 minutes.returns to home page without conversion

i tried again but i can not exchange germs for gold.
    The system does not allow me to convert gold. Could it be because I'm connected to the game from the same computer as my father?

Although I fulfill all the conditions, the gold conversion process does not take place.
    When I click the transform button it suspends the page. becomes a black screen. when i do a page refresh i see gold flip fail. Could it be a software error?

80 normal castle /50 gold castle

If you evaluate our request, we would be very happy. Many players in our alliance have more golden rooks. This rule affects us directly, and unfortunately, these people among our members and your players create a feeling of resentment and deceit.First of all I don't want this article to be misunderstood.Unfortunately, these are the sincere feelings we feel right now, and naturally, we want you to know about these feelings as well. Time will tell if we can get over these feelings.But seeing your efforts to understand us would really motivate us back to the game.

PS: Caligula buddy, I am just reading your objection for the last 5 pages Nobody else is defending what you said. You're a real player. You raise a bit of doubt.