It can't be because of the number of attacks you have sent to a target. I myself have had several draws on a target where I certainly didn't send 200 attacks. And I've seen several draws on a gray castle and you certainly don't send 200 attacks on that.

See "help" "world statistic" Top players according to troops. Here you can see the max. of the attacking troops on this moment and the player sending them. Some strategies have been developed based on this information. I myself have not noticed that anything has changed here. ( Wish I had enough troops to notice this :P ) But I think Chemilla means that these days the returning troops are also counted and not just the attacking troops. As a result, the existing strategies no longer work well.

There has always been draws, most with setting 25% of one of the opponents. But nowdays it looks there are more often draws and also with other battlesettings. I'm not sure when they started to occure and why.

Wenn Sie so denken, könnte es sogar sein, dass Spieler C das Höchstgebot von Spieler B unschuldig um 1 Thaler überbietet, weil er sich nicht die Zeit nimmt, den tatsächlichen Wert zu prüfen. Und so hält sich Spieler B aus einem Elfmeter heraus.

Aber es steht geschrieben, dass die Admins den Handel untersuchen. Sie sehen dann, dass Spieler A ein marktgerechtes Angebot abgegeben hat und dass Spieler B in diesem Fall „der Übeltäter“ ist.

Within our alliance, small players are helped and sometimes get castles from alliance mates. When our little players capture a gray castle, the entire alliance cooperates to make sure they keep it; diplomats and, if necessary, the fighters. I thought protecting small players was important to you.

So as far as I'm concerned, there's no need for extra protection for smaller players capturing gray castles.

What I write now is not based on personal grudges or interests like you.

This is not apparent from the messages you post here ;)

Then, to avoid disappointment, you should also know that: Attacking the same castle, reducing troops, lowering residents' approval, and knocking down the wall ( attacking the same castle) for a player you share IP with are also considered pushing.

To stay with the theme of attacks of gray castles; Normally, all players neatly keep in mind that the first player to get their hands on the gray castle is the owner. But since the alliance NATO has fallen apart without surrendering, all ex-NATO members have been entered as enemies into the TVT alliance. As a result, TVT players do not have to withdraw attacks on a gray castle if an ex NATO player captures it.

So I see no need to protect small players after conquering a gray castle . One of the drawback is, that small players can be used to secure gray castles; A major player takes down the wall and reduces the troops, a minor player captures the castle and, after all attacks on the gray castle have stopped( because of the requested protection), the castle is captured by the major alliance-member.

Hello support team. I don't find it right that gray castles are open to attack by everyone when they are conquered. When the players who have just started the game by chance capture a new big castle, the big players attack and take the castle from the small player. (especially the tyra players, Seguloic and Raswir). For captured gray castles, attack must be free only between players of the same level. I leave the matter to your discretion. ;( ;( ;(

best regards

this is about a grey castle that the player GRELL - N~V ,a small player took and that was attacked by Raswir TvT .

Raswir than put the link to a former message in the forum wher .SHADOW. claims he is the player ATANASIO:
    RE: crusade bonus

and now raswir askes who .shadow.is: the small, rookie Grell of the big veteran player Atanasio that started playing in bigpoints time. Maybe one of those players can explain?

Instead, I would have suggested a slower recruitment speed at a certain number of keeps or when reaching troop count targets. Alternatively, there could be more catch-up improvements for low- and mid-ranked players.

There is already a starter bonus ( resourses and troop) for players who are just starting , a bonus that gets smaller as you get bigger.

Good suggestions Nordium,

I thought the capitulation in the speed world was an unfair possibility. Even bigger bonuses for not defending your castles and troops? Build small indefensible castles as no one can attack them, because you have already capitulated? Good strategy for now, but I would disable the capitulation option in future speed worlds.

If there are bonuses for the fighters among us, there could also be bonuses for those who prefer to build: bonus for largest castle and most points

It's fun to play an accelerated Damoria. Amazing how quickly a castle is built. It's also fun to devise new strategy for the fast-paced world. It was a challenge to build or conquer 100 Castles in time. Certainly worth repeating, especially if there is a reward for the ordinary world. Thanks!

Looking at people who have opted for the different options, I get the impression that extending the attack protection and a possible relaxation of the capitulation system is motivated less by the problems in real life and more by problems in the game.

I am in favor of players, who can give even a small amount of support to this terrible real life situation, should be able to do so without this affecting their game.

But seizing the events in real life to gain advantage or avoid disadvantage in the game....

I already reported it in another topic, this is a game. We are sporting opponents, not enemies. If a player is confronted with special challenges in real life, they can always make it known. I don't think a player whose alliance profile states that he is busy with refugee work will be attacked.

As the past of Damoria has shown, special features will be abused by taking advantage in an improper way.

And that is why I choose not to vote for special provisions in this game and I hope that whoever is going to vote/voted ,at least make/made an effort not to include their own situation in the game when making their mind up.

Attack protection is being requested because there are players who now have other things on their mind than actively playing Damoria. There are players who would like to capitulate because their mind is not set on playing. Isn't it double that an event is started? Those who are too busy now due to the brutal attack on the Ukraine, have no time for ,their mind is not set on fun events.

If the choice is made to stop the attacks because of the terrible things that are now happening in real life, it is hypocritical to ask for fun events.

Yes there is war in Damoria. But this is a game. If there are players who are unable to play in real life due to the situation, they can start their own alliance and give a short explanation in the profile of the reason why they cannot / do not want to play Damoria for a while. Diplomats from other alliances can place this alliance under NAP. The players will not be attacked as long as the player's behavior corresponds to the stated reason. I do not think it is necessary for the entire game to be shut down for a long time.

Auf ein neues. Screenshot funktioniert leider nicht. Kann mir jemand dieses Kampfergebnis erklären

Der Text ist nicht das, was ich gewohnt bin, aber ich denke, dass Folgendes passiert: Bogenschützen erreichen die Burg. Es ist niemand zu Hause. Sie versuchen, über die Mauer zu klettern, aber sie scheitern. Sie gehen wieder nach Hause.