Es scheint mir einfacher, wenn ein Konto, das seinen Besitzer in 3 Monaten nicht besucht hat, einfach grau wird: uv oder nicht. Wenn jemand länger als 3 Monate abwesend muss sein, könnte er einem zeitweiligen sperrung der Mods fragen. (natürlich nur, wenn es keine Angriffe gibt) Viel sicherer als 3 Monate mit einem vs. Die uv können auch ein sperrung für die Schlösser die er verwaltet beantragen, wenn der Besitzer unerwartet nicht zum Spiel zurückkehrt und er glaubt, dass dies auf unerwartete Ereignisse ( krankheidoder so erwas) zurückzuführen ist. Natürlich wird dieses sper nur aufgehoben, wenn der Eigentümer selbst darum bittet.

Ich weiß nicht, ob ein Truppmeister, Pakete durchmachen wen ein sperre ist, aber es scheint mir fairer, dass während eines sperre alles zufriert, so dass der Besitzer keinen Vorteil (mehr Truppen, Vorräte) eines Verbots hat.

Einen Account durch einen Urlaubsersatz am Leben zu erhalten, damit diese oder andere Mitglieder der Allianz die Rohstoffe rauben können, ist strafbar?
    Wenn die Schlösser eines solchen Accounts (jetzt bekannt ist dass diese monatelange, inaktiven Accounts verschwinden werden) vom Urlaubsersatz oder Mitgliedern der Allianz übernommen werden, ist das strafbar?

lol Es gibt Allianzen, die davon abhängen, um zu wachsen :D :D :D

Und du meinst wir verstehen das nicht?

Inaktive aufzuadeln ist was anderes als einen Spieler der selben Ip anzugreiffen. Auch wenn das Schloss über "umwegen" ankommt, ist es strafbar, und wird einer genaueren Untersuchung unterzogen.

The problem is that there are players who can play with more than 1 ip address. Or play with an encrypted ip address. To find out that two accounts are the same player is very time-consuming. I know that BItMeUp does their best to prove this, but this time would be better spent on inproving the game so that more beginning players come and stay.
    Hence my proposal; since it can not be prevented, allow it .
    Multi Accounting

Das Problem ist, dass es Spieler gibt, die mit mehr als einer IP-Adresse spielen können. Oder die spielen mit einer verschlüsselten IP-Adresse. Es ist sehr zeitraubend herauszufinden, dass zwei Accounts identisch sind. Ich weiß, dass BItMeUp das Beste tut, um dies zu beweisen. Aber es wäre besser, die zeit zu nutzen das Spiel zu ändern, damit mehr Anfänger kommen und bleiben.
    Daher mein Vorschlag; da man es nicht verhinderen kann, erlaub es.
    Multi Accounting

Hi Dschibait.

In einem Urlaubsaccount kann man ja Truppen als Support schicken innerhalb des Urlaubsaccounts.
    Wenn die Truppen als Support nun innerhalb des Urlaubsaccounts unterwegs sind kommen diese Truppen dennoch am Zielschloss an, während das Schloss von einem anderen Spieler übernommen wird. Der fremde Spieler hat dann diese Support Truppen übernommen.

I thought those troops returned to their own castle after arrival .
    My concern are the troops that were send by the owner to castles outside his account. Some players that stopped playing send all the troops as support to friends and let them loot or take over the now empty castles. The support troops will stay in the castles of the other players even when the castles ,the troops were send from , became grey.

Ich dachte, diese Truppen wären nach ihrer Ankunft in ihr eigenes Schloss zurückgekehrt.
    Meine Sorge sind die Truppen, die vom Eigentümer zu Schlössern außerhalb seines Kontos geschickt wurden. Einige Spieler, die aufgehört haben zu spielen, senden alle Truppen als Unterstützung an Freunde und lassen die nun leeren Burgen plündern oder übernehmen . Die Stütztruppen bleiben in den Burgen der anderen Spieler, auch wenn die Burgen, aus denen die Truppen entsandt wurden, grau werden.

very good! There are castles that did not have a visit from their owner in years. But may i ask that when those inactive account are banned all support troops are pulled back first?

sehr gut! Es gibt Schlösser, die seit Jahren keinen Besuch von ihrem Besitzer hatten. Aber darf ich fragen, dass wenn diese inaktiven Accounts gespert wirden, alle Supporttruppen zuerst zurück gezogen werden?

17 hours ago

S-in-Wonderland wrote:

"to allow new players to try to grow, perhaps can try to take away the Puppies Protection from members of the same alliance, so that the big ones help the growth of the little ones."
    [/quote]

Okay some extreme "out of the box" thinking

Having multiple accounts is prohibited. But every player knows that there are still a lot. If small players can be helped by their alliance, the number of new multies will increase enormously.

It is possible if multiple accounts are no longer prohibited. Of course, the current multies must remain punishable: the offenders may not be rewarded.
    If making a new multi -account is no longer prohibited, there will be more accounts in the game and the mods will need less time controlling players on multi accounts ( only controling the old accounts).
    Attacking smaller players will be more risky: it may be a multi of one of the larger players.

"If you can not beat them, join them

The same for taking over or selling castles or accounts. This is now being done secretly. Let BitMeUp sell their own castles. In itself this does not change the game; it also happens now. Of course, the newly bought castles, like the new accounts have 14 days of attack protection. And at the same time jumping castles can get a 14 day attack protection.

Some players might want to point fingers to me: if you want to legalise multies you must have some. No i don't. I only see and hear a lot. And i tell the players that wants to point a Dutch saying : If the shoe fits it is pulled on. It means: anyone who is guilty will feel addressed, the generic story is reacted to as if it was specific.
    I have been in a lot of alliances and there have been player absent at the same time to reconnect minutes after each other. I have seen accounts that never answered pm's, that were not active and when attacked some other player just magical knew and took revenge. And in the times of big point it was just openly said, as there was no control on multies as there was no control on the use of bugs.

We can talk "you know who" here or we can say voldemort. There are multies in the game.To deny is only to delay the solution. Finding and banning multies cost a lot of time, time that can be used better to make the game attract more players. BitMUp already has hands full on the Damoria game and they have done wonders in the area of control of the rules. As there had not been controle for years.
    I do not want to legalise the multies that are in the game now. They are against the rules. I only would like to discus the rule about multies. Make it possible to start a new account (accounts). Big players who can no longer build can start a new account. The puppyprotection can be removed for players in the same alliance. New players can get some growing help from alliance members. And BitMeUP only has to controle the old multies, what they are already doing. So less work iso more work.

2. I do not want to take this balance out of balance. It is possible for "little players" to re-connect when there are bigger troop losses "up" that can only be partially healed.

Top players according to troops XXXX 23.128.603.278 troops 8| 8| 8| 8|
    and that's only the troops outside the castles. Very simple for little players to reconnect. What is the last time a player started playing Damoria and didn't stop within a few months when he was proud to have 1000 troops and saw this kind of statistics?

There is no re connection possible in world 1. All old players have their big castles close to the main. They got and bought extra Bp's. Some had more than 1 main castle to chose from. Those former main castles from different worlds got the extra bp's for secondair castles ( total more than 1150 bp's). All new players need to search for a spot and will be glad if they find a 750+ bp buildingspot within a few hours walk from their main. If they play fair they have to play for 5- 10 years before they get above puppyprotection points.

The big players have build all their castles to the max. They can not send construction wagons because it cost to much rubies. They can not conquer new castles as it cost to much emeralds. There are no more buildingspots in the castles to build, nor are there levels to build.

Maybe Jendrzej"s idea is not possible or not the solution, but things has to change.

1. The main castle can not be conquered. So changing storehouse to 120 in the main gives no problem with conquering castles. Besides we could buy BP's with events before, but only for secondary castles. And there already are castles that can not be conquered without demolishing some buildings.
    2. The balance of troops in world 1 is already unstable. Players that do not fight and only build have already extreme more troops than those who like to fight on a regular basis. And those non fighting already had the big advantage of getting the reward for not using bugs without losing troops/ castles and resources to the bugtroops. Not being able to heal troops gives the fighters even more disadvantage to the builders, merchants and farmers.
    This battlegame is not very kind to the ones that do battle ;(

I'm very glad of your take in account the wars and relationships. But if you ban an account, maybe you can rename the offensive account- or castle names. As i said this game is not 18+. Not all want to see those offensive names for all the time the account is banned.

In world 1, the possibility of getting a ban is regularly used by changing the player names or castle names to an insulting name. This prevents the castles from being taken over or being farmed by hostile players. And now we're stuck with a field full of banned players.
    This has already been mentioned in the forum before, but the punishment for insulting is not debatable. And nothing is being done to all the banned accounts.
    The few players that start playing Damoria have to look at all the names that express the wish to corpulate . Does not seem good advertising to me. There is no agelimit on this game.

In Welt 1 wird die Möglichkeit ein Verbot zu erhalten, regelmäßig verwendet, indem die Spielernamen oder Schlossnamen zu einem beleidigenden Namen geändert werden. Dies verhindert, dass die Burgen von feindlichen Spielern übernommen oder gefarmt werden. Und jetzt sitzen wir mit einem Feld voller konto mit einem verbot.
    Dies wurde bereits im Forum erwähnt, aber die Bestrafung für Beleidigungen ist nicht verhandelbar. Und nichts wird über die gesperrten Konten getan.
    Jest müssen neue Spieler auf alle Namen achten, die den Wunsch zum korpulieren Ausdrucken . Scheint mir keine gute Werbung. Es gibt keine Altersgrenze für Damoria.

Wenn alle verlassenen goldenen Burgen nicht erobert werden können. Wenn das in Zukunft auch nicht möglich ist. Würde es mir gefallen, wenn sie von der Landkarte verschwinden. Im Moment ist Damoria so voll von grauen Burgen, die nicht erobert werden können (auch zu vielen Truppen in den Burgen) das kann man kaum sehen, wenn ein neuer kommt.
    Oder möglicherweise an einem Feiertag werden alle grauen und verlassenen Goldenen eroberbar und es gibt keine Truppen darin.
    Zum Beispiel könnten mit Halloween alle toten Truppen des grauen Burgen in die ewigen Jagdgründe gehen? Das wird Damoria lebendiger machen. 8o :D

a grey castle with a lot of troops inside? There are a lot of them. I think this player got bonustroops and never used them. But special research is low. Use your battlesimulator to see what losses you will have to conquer the castle and if it is worth your troops

Hello my prognosis for a group G is :England and Belgium thank you

The Damoria wk IGM game is not about groups it is about scores. Only if you have guest the right scores of a match, all 4 semifinalist or both finalist right and send the guess to Toady at the right time you winn a prize.

If i understand it right you, Kral_Medvidek_ entered your predictions in the Forum BitMeUp tip game (reward: bits) and want now the reward from the Damoria IGM Toady tipp game ( storage fill) ?

Message in the letter Toadie send in English:

"So, send a mail with "prediction" and to claim your prize, a mail with "Prize" to

Toadie der Beugsame"

It says "and" so 1 message and 1 message = 2 messages also in English

"P.S.
    In addition to this game, there is already the BmU championship game, which will be the
    only one in the future. You can find more here:
    board.bitmeup.com/index.php/Th…8-World-Cup-2018-Tip-Game"

So one IGM Damoria game and "in addition " a BitMeUp game= 2 games

It is not always easy to play a intenational game. But i found that the German players I know, are very willing to explain if i tell them i'm not quite sure what a message means.

There is puppyprotection. Your biggest player is 564,959 points. It will be a long time before the biggest players can attack you.
    So lots of time to find out the best defending strategies. I can give you some tips: find friends that are willing to fight side by side with you. log in regularly to check your kingdom and make sure you have more, more active and/or stronger allies than enemies and get some fighting experience ( like plundering the inactive players of your old alliance before they become grey or prey to all who did read this topic and know that they are not active enough to go into another alliance :P ).
    Have fun!

vanmorris
    After 10 castles sending constructionwagons cost more rubies everytime you send one. The constuction cost go up with every castle you own.I think you already send more constructionwagons. Urotsukidoji has brought most castles into this world from the old worlds and conquered more. I do not think he send out much constructionwagons with what it cost him. :P

That's why i do not ask for a troopmaster in the special castles. With a raise of the recrute lines you still have to be in the castles to recrute yourself at least one time a day to keep them going. Maybe make it inpossible for a vacationsubstitute to do the recruting?

And the benefits for all "honest"players was never asked for. Compensations for those who lost troops and castles to the bugtroops is what was being asked.