Speaking of myself, I sent a ticket Here. I sent it on behalf of my ally, to help him (because there is no italian support or forum anymore).

Your response was that it was necessary a request sent from the player interested. So I helped him to sent a ticket, linking to him the above address.
    Maybe the text and the title are similar each other, because I helped him to write the request in english.

Days ago he received your response: the ticket was canceled. No info about the status of the issue. So he was confused.
    That's all. I sincerely don't know if he sent another request, in fear of not sending the other in a proper way.
    Does this answer your question?

Sincerely
    Nero

Could someone explain me what this "support" answer mean?

Thomas Reitel "resolved" the ticket, apparently it was a duplicate. Thank you Thomas, now would you be so kind to address the real issue?
    - My ally is attacked every week.
    - He lost a castle. He is losing troops.
    - The enemy has attack protection from all of us, it does not matter the amount of points.

Thank you in advance
    Nero

One of my ally is attacked by another player. Both have similar points (about 20 million).
    This player took one of his castles, but my ally cannot recapture it because the attacker has attack protection. So the attacker can do whatever he want because he is pratically unassailable.

My ally lost one of his best castle and he feel cheated. Is all of this normal?

Best regards
    Nero

Hello Nero,no problem.

regard Toadie

I think this would answer to one out of my three questions indeed, so I think my other two remain pertinent questions.
    Thank you for the patience, best regards!

Hello Toadie,
    I'm sorry, I did not meant to criticize the administration's work. In fact I didn't even mentioned the forum's admins. The answers could also come from users, like the competent one that I received here from S-in-Wonderland, so my fear was directed to the community in general rather than to you or the team.

Unfortunately no answers came from either users nor mod here and here, so I think my fear remains a fear rather than a moan. Nevertheless I'm happy that the team is online every day, keep up the good work!

I searched Ice castles on the search bar but found nothing related to my questions, can you link me the page where my question were already answered? Thanks!

Is the Ice Castle the same as Baldur (5-5-5-3 with 800 space andthe possibility to recruit paladins?)
    Is it possible to demolish the Ice Castle? Or to conquer it?
    thank you for the attention, bye

Good morning, i have an issue with the troops' count. On the lower left the troops' count are not updated, i need to enter in the section dedicated to make troops to update the count.
    Thank you for the attention, bye.

You are right, ideally the community alone could start this.
    I have proposed this idea to be officially implemented by the administration in order to secure the continuity and the efficiency of the project, because I thought that the administration was interested to have an official program to keep the newcoming players and to offer them knowledge and a general social platform in game (unfortunately the chat is not used), of course with the help of experienced players devoted to the cause. I imagined it like a collaboration beetween experienced players and admin, but like I said, ideally this can be done by the community, even if I think that this is an objective too much general to be in the interest of the single alliances, which have their academy for those who are admitted in it; thanks for the attention.

I don't have the statistics about what new players do, but i think there is an high possibility for the new player to not have any social encounter until it is too late (I mean when he decide to leave the game).
    How about giving to the new players the option to join a default alliance (or to begin the game directly in the default alliance)? It would be used like a sort of waiting room, when they can see other players and ask questions, so the bigger players can write the answers when they have the time.
    If this is not possible, I was thinking to make one for myself, one that promotes damoria inside and outside the game, and take care of the first steps of the new players.
    So give me a sincere opinion about this idea, if it would be practical, what would be the requirements to make such project, etc. Thank you.

This is my alliance concept:
    Welcome to Damoria Project (WDP)
    Welcome to Damoria Project (WDP) wants to be the first social contact to the new players, which often continue their journey lonely and unaware of the world that surround them (before they abandon all their castles and quit the game completely).
    Imagine WDP like a sort of big waiting room, that give the new players the immediate possibility to:
    - Communicate with other players.
    - Understand the basics of the game.
    - Make allies.
    - Decide the most suitable alliance.
    And much more (I hope!).
    Rules of the alliance:
    - Be respectful, be friendly.
    - Do not attack other players. This is not a war alliance first. This is a transitional alliance, it is neutral, it hosts players that in the future will be in the other alliances. If you want to attack other players, it means that you are ready to play the game on your own or with war alliances.
    - You cannot enter if you are attacked by someone.
    - In case someone attacks you, the whole alliance is called to do the best to defend the player and respond in the proper manner.

Any suggestion?

I know nothing about programming, but maybe it would be technically easier if this speed up is triggered from the single new players(?). After the tutorial they can be directed to the premium section (so they will start to see the other promotion if they like), then they will activate the speed up button.

I think it would be good to have a system that rewards active new players, speeding up their growth. I know, there is gold that do a similar service, but I think that many new players will spend money when they feel they are included in the game, they will spend money when they start to have fun but knows that with gold they will be more big, and could moltiplicate their numbers and increase the fun.

Right now new players look at their little castle of thousands points, then they look at the hundred millions and billions points that many player have, then they look at the pace of the game, then they quit. I'm not saying new players should reach important numbers without gold really fast, i'm saying right now new players feel they count nothing for too much time, and during that time they will quit.

Thank you for the attention, bye!