ID 99

They are troops from different castles. When I cure it with any type of precious stone, the screen goes black and does not stop doing anything. at other times I do not heal the selected troops and they continue to go out to heal them. I have already reviewed and if I have the necessary amount of those troops in the castle from which I try to heal them.

I do not understand the reason to limit top players in their troop production, since I imagine those top players dedicate more hours and better strategies than the vast majority of non-top players. It is easy to ask for limitations, but fairness is not so easy. I have been playing this game for many years and now it is asked that everything that I have achieved during all these years is worth nothing. It is not only fun to have more troops than others but to climb castles to create more troops, materials, speed of movement etc. ...
    Then you would have to set a maximum troop cap for a player.
    I don't see a good idea proposed.

hola buenas tardes -
    Me gustaría formular una pregunta sobre la bruja . Cada 10 hechizos el coste de cada hechizo sube 1 oro y yo quería saber si existe limite en la crecida ?.
    Por ejemplo con 1000 hechizos el valor seria de 100 oros por cada próximo hechizo ?

Hello good afternoon -

I would like to ask a question about the witch. Every 10 spells the cost of each spell goes up 1 gold and I wanted to know if there is a limit in the flood?

For example, with 1000 spells, would the value be 100 gold for each next spell?

Hola buenas tardes a todos. Acabo de revisar mis informes y, como veo, no tengo ningún ataque contra el castillo de jendrez. o al menos no puedo encontrarlo. Mi intención no es decir que nuestro moderador está equivocado, pero no veo ningún informe de ataque de mi lista antes de los ataques del jugador jendrez. según mis cálculos el jugador jendrez fue el primero en atacar.

Hello good afternoon to everyone. I just reviewed my reports and as I see I have no attack on jendrez castle. or at least I can't find it. My intention is not to say that our moderator is wrong, but I don't see any attack reports from my list prior to the jendrez player attacks. according to my calculations the player jendrez was the first to attack.

There is a dropdown box at the top of the page. You might have to change the current account to your old one.

hello in the dropdown box I get my account or create new account. the problem is that my user is not in my account and in exchange for my kingdom there is another with another name but that only happens in the crusades, because in venturia if my kingdom is.

Hola, mi problema es que no se puede acceder a mi cuenta porque se creó un nuevo usuario en su posición. Soy un paladinextra y mi nombre de usuario es 99. ayudame por favor

Hola, mi problema es que no se puede acceder a mi cuenta porque se creó un nuevo usuario en su posición. Soy un paladinextra y mi identificación es 99. Please help me

Hello good day . I have a problem in the game, I have made the expense of a warehouse filling and I have removed 2 filled.
    I am paladinextra w1