I am continuing to get this when I attempt to log into any of the uni's I play. I know that a turn over is happening and I hope that I should be encountering this because of it.

Every blue moon one of the uni's will go through and I'll have the main screen up to play, but as soon as I click on something I get redirected back to 404 Not Found.

I am writing in hopes to get clarification that what I am getting, the 404, is normal for right now and should clear up soon.

Oh please oh please tell me that this is normal...for just right now.

MORE SPICE!!!!!

We really need stationary planets too.

At least 3.

We need at least one stable resource producing planet for the research center, and having 2 more so that we can make use of and enjoy things like MSA and teleporters would be a bonus as well.

But ALL planets NEED MORE SPICE!!!!!!!!

Also if this is to be a speed uni then I would like it slowed down. The Gen uni speed is perfect for me.

Also I would like it noted that "It's just 50 euro" is not just.... For me the price works out to 100Can on average. This is not something that falls under "it's just...." It is a heavy hit to my pocket book. I would like to support the game and I do here and there, but still. It's a hard hit and I have to save up for it.

For those of us who don't have unlimited resources to spend on the game and since it take aprox 40 days to research UR for one month of save flight ..... and during that time one CANNOT research anything else.... :(

I would greatly appreciate it if you could seriously consider for the speed uni's that each uni get 1 UR per day, and upon entering the uni a complimentary save assist for 30 days. This would help out greatly.

I ask for the speed uni's only because to my knowledge there is no SIMaster available that can help with saveflight calculations. With the regular timed uni's I have had no problems with my saveflights because of that website, but with Gen and now Eco...dear lord!

Please consider helping out everyone who plays the speed uni's with being able to afford at least save assist.

I like the idea of forging for planets, but at the same time I also like the classic mode of finding a home and staying put and just building mines, having that stable income.

Like Mariusz I would like both, but I don't like the idea of needing ISB's to get permanent planets.

What about incorporating the field concept into permanent planet hunts?

In the regular uni's one has to hunt for a 300+ planet, how about in eco wars one has to hunt for permanent planets instead of high fields? Just make it harder to find them, and restrict the amount of permanent planets each person can have?

Oooo and then one could re-purpose one of the ships we never build into being a 'new' colony type class, and umm with the speed it currently comes with, dang reg colony ships are sooooo slow.

I vote for the Starcruiser.

Make it so that if you want a permanent planet you must use a SC to colonize, if you want an eco uni regular farming planet you would use the reg colony ship.