-Yumax-
    -Black007-
    aditar
    Kukailimoku
    [baharmonyy]
    intercepta
    *STYLMAN

Why I don't see in this rank Sunwalker?
    It does not make sense what you wrote. In the general classification, the third is the memberley, and I do not write about the winners of this uni, only the ranking in the individual categories. If Sunwalker did not win in the general classification (first, second and third place) then why is he not in 2nd place in the fleet classification?

Why is not there in any classification? He was high in the general, in the buildings, in the fleet was the second. He's not here at all.
    Where did the ranking for these categories come from? Where can I read about it?

I'm sorry, Dschi, but I think you have a lot of mistakes as a result of the winners of Genesis 1
    In the fleet ranking, for example, Sunwalker was in 2nd place.
    In general I do not see this player in any ranking, and it is impossible.
    Please re-verify the winners.
    Regards

The following fleets confronted each other on 2017-09-25

Attacker: .Alvringar.
    Phoenix 255555 ---> 252987

Defender: Capt_Ridale
    Mortar 5 ---> Destroyed
    Turboflak 6 ---> Destroyed
    Light graviton cannon 5 ---> Destroyed
    Heavy Graviton Cannon 6 ---> Destroyed
    Ion Cannon 4 ---> Destroyed
    Solar Cannon 36 ---> Destroyed
    Small Shield Dome 1 ---> Destroyed
    Large Shield Dome 1 ---> Destroyed

Transmitter 15647 ---> Destroyed
    Small Fighter 2571 ---> Destroyed
    Phoenix 2203 ---> Destroyed
    Spy Probe 1865 ---> Destroyed
    Recycler 22416 ---> Destroyed
    Battleship 66920 ---> Destroyed
    Destroyer 1236 ---> Destroyed
    Imperial Starbase 18 ---> Destroyed

The attacker won the battle!
    He won
    3.111.580 pieces of pig iron 1.609.583 pieces of metal 30.205.400 kryptonite crystals 64.041.368 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 128.400.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of
    5.536.905.000 units.

There are now 1.295.724.200 metal and 952.234.600 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is
    20%

He won 1.642.744 pieces of pig iron, 842.146 pieces of metal, 15.185.216 kryptonite crystals, 32.040.462 units of spice
    He won 821.947 pieces of pig iron, 421.320 pieces of metal, 7.593.153 kryptonite crystals, 16.020.362 units of spice

All ruble was cleaned!

Layout by Pestka :D

@Dschi

I know that I can change the look to the desktop, if You think that, just as you were writing that this is possible only in beta. Or I misunderstood??
    I understand that the option to change the view will be permanently? Not only in the beta?

I have a right as anyone to own feelings on the usefulness of this version, mine is that: at the moment it is a nightmare.
    I do not criticize all of your changes, but this change is a change for the worse, so this change I criticize.

The new look of the game on the phone is like the worst nightmare. It is inconvenient, impractical and hinders and prevents normal game.
    Maybe you wanted to do well, but it did not work out. Or maybe you wanted to prevent the game from the phone???
    Nightmare. Failing to put this on a permanent basis, or permanently leave the possibility of the old view.

The following fleets confronted each other on 2017-01-15

Phoenix 55555 ---> 54969

Defender: felaket777
    Colony Ship 2 ---> Destroyed
    Spy Probe 2143 ---> Destroyed
    Recycler 3358 ---> Destroyed

He won 82.634 pieces of pig iron 106.625 pieces of metal 835.507 kryptonite crystals 17.086.493 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 29.300.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 1.110.265.000 units.

There are now 262.852.000 metal and 190.279.600 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%
    Almost all scrap was cleaned (without 3.000.000.met)

The following fleets confronted each other on 2017-01-10

Phoenix 55555 ---> 55555

Defender: Paulmuaddib
    Ion Cannon 2 ---> Destroyed
    Laser Cannon Battery 5 ---> Destroyed
    Solar Cannon 4 ---> Destroyed
    Phoenix 1926 ---> Destroyed
    Spy Probe 25 ---> Destroyed
    Recycler 190 ---> Destroyed
    Battleship 26 ---> Destroyed

He won 1.796.541 pieces of pig iron 420.575 pieces of metal 1.448.493 kryptonite crystals 1.327.385 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 164.277.000 units.

There are now 39.534.600 metal and 25.990.200 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

Scrap was cleaned.

taaaa..... najpierw gratki a potem wylot z gniazda :D
    bardzo źli z was rodzice :P

Yeah ..... first congrats and then departure from home :D

very very angry with you parents ;) :P

Nikt nikogo nie wyrzucił ani na siłę nie zatrzymywał. Nie te czasy.
    Haker, a przy okazji, ładnie Malutki pojechał SIedleckiego nie? Kilka dni po tym jakoś jak nam Młodego skosił. Szkoda że tego rw tutaj nie ma

google translate:
    Sinceramente, no sé qué escribir.
    Recuerdo el día en que se tomó bajo nuestras alas, Max y yo. Desde entonces se ha pasado mucho tiempo. Tratamos de darle todo nuestro conocimiento sobre el juego, lo cual no fue fácil, debido a nuestra ignorancia de los españoles y la enfermedad traductor de google.
    Era diferente, a veces nos duele la cabeza, nos sobrevino algunas canas, ni una sola vez que queríamos con su padre golpear a su culo, pero también se presentaron casos que estuvimos orgullosos de ti y disfruta con toda tu éxito.
    Esta vez que haces algo que te hizo realmente no sabe qué decir.
    Este informe de batalla es como un sueño. Sólo hay que tener las bolas :D para ir dentro del asteroide, con el conocimiento de que dicha pérdida de soportar. Por no hablar de la recolección de desechos, por ahora no voy a mencionar.
    Estoy orgulloso de ti, junto con Max, preguntó, para felicitarle.

Usted no es un pequeño pájaro, eres un gran pájaro enojado...

Pero qué otra cosa es lo que esperamos? Usted está mejor que yo y Max, que ahora está persiguiendo tío Sunwalker :D ... Se toma el ejemplo de los mejores :D

Un desafortunado asunto relacionado con el informe de la batalla ... Bida, BartSimpson. Nuestro ex aliado que jugó mucho tiempo con nosotros en algún momento. Tentados a desechar un poco, mostrando al mismo tiempo, lo que es más importante para él :/ Nada dura, recoger con una venganza.

google translate:
    Honestly, I do not know what to write.
    I remember the day when we took you under our wings, me and Max. Since then it's been a long time. We tried to give you all our knowledge about the game, which was not easy, because of our ignorance of Spanish and infirmity google translator.
    It was different :)
    Smetimes we had headaches because of you, you came to us a few gray hairs, a few times we wanted, with your father, beat your ass,
    but it was also, so that we were proud of you and enjoyed with all your success.
    This time you did something that made me really do not know what to say. I am proud of you, together with Max, he asked, to congratulate you.

You are no longer a little bird, you're a big angry bird now...

This battle report is like a dream. You just have to have the balls to go within the asteroid, with the awareness of the loss of their fleet.
    But what else do we expect? Skipped us, chasing Uncle Sunwalker :D ... You learn from the best :D

One unfortunate issue related to the report of the battle ... Bida, BartSimpson. Our former ally who played a long time with us sometime. Tempted to scrap a little, showing at the same time, what it is most important to him. Nothing hard, pick with a vengeance.

A po polsku i w dużym skrócie... :D
    zazdroszczę takiej bitwy i dawno już takiej tutaj nie było... Zazdroszczę emocji, które pewnie towarzyszyły w trakcie lotu i radości po dolocie, po otwarciu raportu z walki :)

Synek, oby tak dalej - byle graczy przybywało, a nie ubywało :)