Hallo,
    Erstmal muss ich sagen, dass ich die meissten Änderungen im Spiel positiv begrüße.
    Hierfür erstmal ein Lob an die Betreiber.
    Dennoch stört mich, dass man nun einfach nicht mehr alle Spieler angreifen kann. So kann es im Krieg vorkommen, dass einige Spieler kaum aktiv im Krieg kämpfen können. Wäre es nicht eine bessere Lösung, dass grundsätzlich alle Spieler angegriffen werden können nur mit halt entsprechenden Abschlägen an Kampfkraft/ höheren Verlusten? Dies könnte ja prozentual mit der Differenz der militärischen Stärke einher gehen.
    Umgekehrt im Verteidigungsfall sollte jedoch kein Abzug stattfinden.
    grüsse Sinu

Hallo,
    Da hier noch keine Antwort kam, nehme ich dieselbe Frage zum Anlass hier zu posten. Wenn ich 100 Schlösser füllen möchte, wäre es cool zu vermeiden wenn die Schlösser gefüllt werden in denen der Truppenbob eh schon seine Arbeit verrichtet.

I am fine with the changes of rules. I see BitMEUp really wants to change things that people can stay in the game.
    I don't like the senate rule but after the new update I think it is still ok to play without senat and you probably need one more attack.
    I recommend the 24h peace time after jumping, 48h would be even better. The Longer you can't attack , you have no suprise effect and it will be more used for defense jumps to get away from enemy. You have to be aware that the offensive jumps have been done mostly by peolple who quit the game (or Multis) and the only thing they do is to kick someone else out of game--> so no good deal for Damoria because one wants to finish 2 leave Damoria.

yes vanmorris you can take your castles back. Within 14 days it is possible for everyone and if it is longer ago you can get friends who can attack the castles let them attack and conquer, after they conquered once you can again attack. But just to know many jg player will not loose the castles and if they loose them they raise it down before and don't give them to the enemy. and this they could do with or without update with the castles they already conquered 14 days ago.

Ja Beule ich meinte natürlich im Militärranking in deiner Nähe.
    Und ja ich hab auch erstmal gestutzt als ich einige Ally angeklickt habe und festgestellt habe ich kannn keinen angreifen. Aber wie gesagt möglich ist es ja nach einer ersten Schlosseinnahme durch einen kleineren. ggf. kann man ja auch die Range noch etwas erweitern....

I like most of the changes. Thanks to the bitmeup team.
    Also the new change to reconquer castles within 14 days is good so it is fair for the players being attacked so they can retake castles. But one thing what is mentioned often here is the Senat and I also have to tell you this change is not good. We now adapted castles to the last change but now we have to remodel again and we don’t have the building spots so give the Senat building spots for free or like someone said let it count 0.1. so it is possible to build.
    But nice to see new event, also the payment for the w2 event is done well. So let’s go on.

Es geht um das damalige Event weshalb der Thread hier erstellt wurde oder?
    Ich habe damals das bonusziel erreicht, aber eine goldschlossbuchung finde ich nicht.

First of all, almost all changes are great. Well done to see activity of the owner Damorias.
    Only the thing with the 3 gold recruit lines for normal castles is maybe a bid to heavy. Normally also a good idea if the world would have been grown in a normal process so the difference between the amount of castles would not be so big. But in this world ( special circumstances because of the fusion of many worlds) some player have hundreds of castles. That was so far not a big problem because it was much to hard to click troops in these castles so th troop production was not much more fore the big players. But now with this button they can produce many times more then other big players with only 100 castles.
    So I think this button has the power to change the troop balance in this game.
    My suggestion: maybe limit the button for 20 castles for example. ( in world 2 it is not a Problem, But world 1 has its own history so here the button is much too strong for some players).

But I want to tell you I like the activity and many of the changes you did the last weeks. So thumbs up. But please think about the change with the 3 gold button what It means for the few players with more than 400 castles...

Best regard Sinu

Hallo Damoria Team,
    Wie ihr schon sagt allen kann man es nicht recht machen, aber ich möchte hier mal ein großes Lob aussprechen. Ihr seid den Sorgen und wünschen der Community sehr entgegen gegekommen.
    Ich denke mit diesen Änderungen können alle mit den Veränderungen besser klar kommen. Ein Dankeschön von meiner Seite für eure Mühen.
    Grüße Sinu