user ID 7593 it wont let me accept alliance invitations i just click accept and all it does is refresh my page, id where else to post this because this forum is so messed up, what kind of forum shares with 3 other games? why would damoria players care anything about the other games? or even want to look at their posts? i try and login to the damoria forum and it says username does not exists, so tired of all the bugs and the crappy ceasefire.

I get alliance invations but it wont let me accapt them, i click accept and it just refreshes the game and does not put me into the alliance, please help im tired of this, andd why cant we attack?! when will the ceasefire end? this is so sdumb an attack game and we cant even attack? there should be atleast wildlands (NPC's) we could attack :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Hello i started playing this week and i started off by buying 10,000 gold so i will be pretty big soon, i see there is a ceasefire going on so thats just more time to get troops and become bigger, i currently have about 200k troops not really started on working on troops at the moment im just working on building, so i need an alliance, i can relocate my main castle if needed, thanks.