so okay bald eagle i will go in your direction
    but then the devellopement team should not automatically put the 50% on the normal productions but just below it like that, it would be more readable for everyone

so someone who produces 100,000 F per hour
    - 30,000 for the metal
    + 55,000 for tech
    that makes 125.000 F in NORMAL production
    and below you put 125.000+ the 50% - the 50% of the metal and there you find
    100,000 + 50% = 150,000
    30,000 + 50% = - 45,000
    55,000 + 50% = +82,500
    result = 187.500 F

I would agree! at least the numbers speak

and there, it would be clear and everyone would understand the figures

AFO

I'm sorry bad eagle but here I can follow you
    you say "we must take into account the production of cast iron without the absorption of the high-gas stove" "oki so if we follow your reasoning
    it's 130.014 and not 100.520 +30 per hour = 130.044
    and there you add the 50% in the logic either

130.044 * 50% = 65.022
    130.044 + 65.022 = 195.066
    and for gesamt production we are at 150.780 so a difference of 44.286 less

Univers RETRO

id: 723

Planète en G 8

and if there is a problem, the whole coalition has had the same problem with the 50% because I have been active for 1 month

AFO

my resources on my planet at 14 h 11 mm01 S 19.874.304 iron

my resources on my planet at 23 h 13 mm01 S 23.193.792 iron

3.319.488 /8 = 414.936 /h not 516.914 !!!

is it possible to have an answer to my request ??

AFO

hello gentlemen G O

it would be necessary to make a small tutorial or to give a small explanation for the productions mentoring because I do not find at all the same figures which are affcher on "economy"

so I would like to know how this is calculated

thank you

I give you an example :
    on one of my planet I have a normal production of
    Production per hour: 274,471 ==> 274,471 / 3600 = 76.24 iron at the second

Normal-Produktion 344.609
    + Allianz-Bonus 50% 172.304
    Gesamt-Produktion 516.914 ==> 516.914 / 3600 = 144 iron at the second so I should have this

my resources on my planet at 14 h 11 mm01 S 19.874.304 iron
    my resources on my planet at 15 h 11 mm01 S 20.288.375
    my resources on my planet at 16 h 11 mm01 S 20.700.156 difference = 825.852 for 2 hours 412.926 for 1 h so 114,7 per seconde

it's not 516.914 per hours so where do we find the difference .. ?? lost ..??!!!!

and could you explain to me why a difference between Production per hour: 274,471 and Normale-Produktion 344,609

AFO

PS : I would post around 8 pm my new production for 6 hours so we'll see if it moves or not

and 10 years is how many months .. ?? certainly not 30 months we agree!
    and I have not talked about a lack of time to play .. so do not confuse

and your argument goes to the side of the normal dark gate
    but me I'm not criticizing the dark gate but to make a finding between the dark and the retro and I do not see what comes to do here the problem of money because on the retro as on the dark gate the players buy .. it's on the bottom not on the money I'm comparing

1 year = 12 months so 10 years = 120 months and not ""30 months ""!!!!!!

so we can not say that the 3 months of games of the dark gate correspond to 10 years of the retro and it is there that I asked and that I asked my question

if we calc the speed to normal played time the darkgate and the genesis run shorter time like retro did. if someone have more points in a shorter time you cant cry for compensations... crazy noob

it's you who did not understand my reasoning I say a universe with X10 for 3 months is not the same as the retro with X 1 so this is where there is an imbalance at point level and some players are going to feel aggrieved about "" time spent on the game "" (10 years for many players for the same result in point)
    my english is maybe bad but it's google translation that does it but i think it's understandable how i reason
    and I never said that it was bad fusion because I am FOR fusion and I hope that there will be many players who will come
    but for me the subject is closed as everyone is closed to the discussion... crazy noob

SORRY KAGUJACHISEI

. you did not get anything

there is not the problem .. why would you all return the situation
    I am talking about one subject and you are leaving on another .. the problem of 5 mm in attack is not the subject of the day

I'm talking about the time spent on the game .. FOR the people who are on the RETRO in comparison with the guys who have been on the dark and who will come on the retro
    this is the problem and as I said above the GO gave for 1 year the X 4 to the players of the nexus for compensation compared to other players who arrived in their universe

and that's what I've been trying to ask since the beginning of the G O conversation

do I express myself well and does everyone understand the meaning of my question?
    will there be a compensation for the play of the retro compared to the player of dark and genesis 2 ??? it's not difficult to understand? NO

I do not speak of a player who starts at zero ... nobody understood what I wanted to say .. I only said that a player who plays for 3 months arrives at 120 M of point .. normal he has a X10 under construction
    while we have on the retro we only have an X1 and if we look at the players who have 120 M of point it's been 10 years they play
    so stop saying that those who have 120 M point do not play or are very often inactive in the game

i don't speak about nexus but just univers RETRO

what I mean is on the RETRO there are a lot of players who started 10 years ago and who arrived at 120 - 150 M points and that on the dark gate the players to have his points there took only 3 months to get to the same point total .. so that's where I said there was an unevenness and I was wondering if you were going to do anything to remake the clocks on time and the players at the same level, as you did with the nexus players .. ???

but I specify that I am so that the players of the dark gate come on the retro

but 3 months and 10 years the balance is fair knowing that he had an X 10 under construction compared to us X 1 only
    that's why I opened a post

what I want to understand
    it's not the points that are at stake

BUT the time spent to get there
    and say that someone who has only 127 M point in 10 years is not an active player it's not good!
    and we will see again
    dark gate configuration
    universal speed: x10
    retro configuration
    universal speed: x1

So if I am your reasoning in 30 months on the retro we should succeed to be at the same level as the dark gate .. ??

an example

corran who have 127 win in 3 months

miner fluffy have 127 M of point (Joined: 2008-11-1) win in 10 years

this is where I want to draw your attention and ask if there is going to be compensation

AFO

Hello Dschibait

I think you did not understand the meaning of my questions .. and that I expressed myself poorly sorry !!!

"" Why do you think it should not be such a good oppertunity in the targeting universes?
    I did not understand your question here ... is your question that you want to have more benefits for RETRO Players? Why? ""

-- I've just said that there is going to be a difference in the ratio and that the dark gate has only lasted 3 months and that the players who are on the RETRO, they, to get to the same point have put 10 years to get there ... that's why I was wondering if you were thinking about a compensation of the same style that you gave to nexus players for retro players ..?

"" Do you think this is good for RETRO? Do you think that they would like to go to Nexus (without any losses)?

--- it's very good for the retro that players come here but it's just about the time of games and points

AFO

I see that the darkgate universe will close at the end of January and that there will be a possibility to transfer the accounts on either the retro or the nexus

A °) it's very good to bring the players in the same universe it will put a little spice in the game 8) 8)
    B °) on the other hand there will be a slight problem I explain myself:
    1 °) - it is in relation to the construction speed of the buildings between the dark and the retro X10 for the dark and X1 for the retro
    So I think there is already a certain advantage to those who play on the dark and who have arrived at results in figures identical to some players of the retro, which they have taken more than 10 years to arrive at this stage
    2 °) - I take an example and I have no affinity with the 2 players in question
    the first of the game dark = corran 127M in comparison we take a random guy on the retro who have the equivalent in point fluffy miner it took him 10 years to get there .. whereas for corran it only took him 3 months

do not you think there is a big decalge .. ???

- I quote you "" So we decided that all players of Nexus would benefit from a multiplication by 4 of the production of raw material from November 30, 2018 to October 6, 2019. "" so for 1 year they have the X 4
    do you think that you make a gesture in this direction towards the players of the retro .. so that we do not feel injured
    - 2nd quote: "" We would like to introduce the new GeNeSIS².
    It will take place from 6 October 2017 at 19:00 CET, two years until 6 October 2019 at 23:59:59 CET. Then you can transfer your accounts to Retro Universe. ""
    knowing that at the end of the year the genesis2 can also come on the retro as it ends on 6/10/2019 .. !!

so give us an extra planet as you did do you think that's enough .. ?? or are we going to have compensation. ??

Thank you for your answers and comments

AFO

hello

I do not know if this is already on the carpet but hey
    what is good with Christmas presents is the bonuses that we have
    would not it be possible to do intra-coalition exchange towards the end of the event from January 1 to January 6
    let me explain :

I have 5.090 green 2.100 yellow
    1.123 blue 365 red
    this is December 31 I eat all my gifts for example so with the green I made 250 gifts for gifts and I have 90 green I do exactly the same thing for other colors and so that's what I have left

90 green 100 yellow
    23 blue 15 red << == and with all that I could not do anything about it while my colleague from my coalition needs him 100 yellow and 15 blue to be able to activate a gift and that a 2nd colleague needs 90 green and 10 red
    why can not we distribute them to such players or such and give them a gift of X green or blue .. etc? and they in return they would give Y yellow or red for example .. ?? :) :)

converse with perun

laughter we'll see who will laugh last

pour moi tu n'est qu'un dechet qui ne sait pas jouer mais c'est mon opinion !!! un joueur de jaune

for me you are a waste that can not play but it's my opinion! a yellow player

GOOD GAME

et ça se dit "etre un grand joueur " eh ben elle est belle la mentalitée des UGOF !!!

AFO

there it is clear it is anti game .. I think it is necessary to withdraw the resources earned and recycling also for the 2 players perun and theodore ...

if this is not done, it will demonstrate the involvement of the GOs, who close their eyes above !!

AFO

L
    for the players to use more Urplasma other than the spy and the merchant ..
    example improvement
    [0/10] I need more space on my planets: 300 Ur
    why not lower the amount of Ur and also decrease the number of fields and planets to increase .. ??

Let me explain: why not put 140 Ur for 5 or 6 fields for 5 planets instead of 10 fields on 12 planets for example

or then 10 fields for 4 planets that we could choose

it's a must see and maybe a poll for the players, to find out what they would like to have ..
    It might be that more players would use the Urs

it is an idea that I launch ... will certainly see for the improved
    and that would make it possible to put the smallest planets at the same level as the big ones that we could have...

another example I have 6 planets at 300 fields and 6 planets at 280 fields

to have all my planete 300 fields I will have to use 4 times the 140 Ur to have 5 fields on 5 planets to have all my planetes has 300 fields .. while with your system I always have a difference between so I would not use it ... it's a point of view obviously and an example

AFO

pour que les joueurs utilise plus les Urplasma autres que l'espion et le marchand ..
    exemple amelioration
    [0/10] J'ai besoin de plus d'espace sur mes planètes : 300 Ur
    pourquoi ne pas abassaisser le montant des Ur et baisser aussi le nombre de champs et planetes à augmenter ..??

je m'explique : pourquoi ne pas mettre 140 Ur pour 5 ou 6 champs pour 5 planetes au lieu de 10 champs sur 12 planetes par exemple

ou alors 10 champs pour 4 planetes que l'on pourrait choisir

c'est a voir et peut-etre un sondage pour les joueurs , pour savoir ce qu'ils voudraient avoir ..
    Cela ferais peut-etre que plus de joueurs utiliserais les Ur

c'est une idée que je lance ... faudra certainement voir pour l'amelioré
    et cela ferais que l'on pourrais mettre les plus petites planetes au meme niveau que les grosses que l'on pourraient avoir ..

un autres exemple j'ai 6 planete a 300 champs et 6 planete a 280 champs

pour avoir tout mes planete a 300 champs il va me falloir utiliser 4 fois les 140 Ur pour avoir 5 champs sur 5 planetes pour avoir toutes mes planetes a 300 champs .. alors qu'avec votre systeme j'aurais toujours une difference entre donc je ne l'utiliserais pas ... c'est un point de vue évidement et un exemple

AFO