"themonument" beantworten
    Ich stimme Ihnen nicht zu, dass es sich um ein 8-Gala- und ein 400-System handelt. Es entspricht dem 14-Gala- und dem 200-System, sodass die Minderjährigen in der Lage sein werden, 8/400 wie in 1/50 zu spielen
    durch die Nachteile "reduzieren" die Scans des Astero ist dies ein Unsinn
    stellst du dir vor, was die Spieler in Zeit und Ressourcen investieren, um auf Level 11 aufzusteigen und mehr zu sehen .. ?? und blockiere sie daher bei 10 System, das ist kein normaler Durchgang !!!

also bin ich GEGEN DAS PROJEKT

aus 2 gründen:

Ich denke, wenn du einen Asteroiden hast
    1 °) Wir haben maximal Zeit dafür aufgewendet, und ein Maximum der Flotte ist für einige verloren gegangen
    2 °) Wir müssen ein Maximum an Ressourcen aufwenden, um es zu mounten
    3 °) Das wäre nützlich, um einen Asteroiden festzuklemmen ... ??

nur um die Steifigkeiten zu zügeln ..; also ist es letztendlich nicht mehr sinnvoll einen asteroiden zu haben ... ??
    Es gibt viele Spieler mit Asteros, die nur als Lager dienen

Also denke ich, wir sollten die Spieler ihre Spiele machen lassen ... es ist ein Kriegsspiel und die Asteroiden kommen herein und sind Aktivposten für Kriege, also dürfen wir sie nicht zurückhalten

Wenn Sie jetzt entscheiden, dass Radargeräte nicht mehr als 10 Systeme sehen

1 °) Was wird die Entschädigung für die Spieler sein, die Radargeräte bei LVL 14-15 haben ... die MILLIONEN ausgeben müssen, um sie zu bauen .. ???
    2 °) Findest du es normal, dass sich dies ändert .. ?? Ist das die Ethik eines intergalaktischen Kriegsspiels?
    3 °) Denkst du immer, du bist in einem Weltraumspiel oder in einer Bauernstadt?
    Ich verstehe sehr gut, dass es notwendig ist, Änderungen vorzunehmen, damit das Spiel ist
    konstruktiver
    attraktiver
    mehr ... mehr .... mehr ok, aber um ein Spiel zurückzuhalten, denke ich, dass es nicht die richtige Lösung ist

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

JETZT 2. Frage
    und wer wird eine Menge Dinge und Rechtsstreitigkeiten liefern

Ich nehme ein zufälliges Beispiel

Ich bin in 10/55/01 oki !!! Der 1. Spieler, der ROT ist, ist in 10/50/14 kein Problem für mich, weil es ein Ziel für mich ist zu sterben
    10/51 - 52 - 53 Es gibt KEINE PERSON
    Sie haben also ALLE Paletten entfernt == OKI wir sind nicht dagegen
    andererseits kleine frage
    - WIE LANGE werde ich brauchen, um die Spieler in 10/50 zu versteifen ..... ???
    - Ist 5 Systeme .. ?? wo ist es von 1 system da es zwischen 10/55 und 10/50 keine planeten mehr gibt .. ??
    es wird viel berücksichtigt § !!!

so I am AGAINST THE PROJECT

for 2 reasons:

I think when you have an asteroid
    1 °) we spent a max of time to have it and a max of fleet of fleet lost for some
    2 °) we have to SPEND a max of resource to mount it
    3 °) that would be useful for what to clamp an asteroid ... ??

just to bridle the stiffnesses ..; so ultimately it is no longer useful to have an asteroid ... ??
    there are a lot of players who have asteros that only serve as a warehouse

so I think we should let the players make their games ... it's a war game and the asteroids come in and are assets for wars so we must not restrain them

now if you decide that radars will see no further than 10 systems

1 °) what will be the compensation for the players who have radars at LVL 14 -15 ... who have to spend MILLIONS to build them .. ???
    2 °) Do you find it normal that this changes .. ?? is this the ethics of an inter-galactic war game?
    3 °) do you always think you are in a space game or in farm town .. ??
    I understand very well that it is necessary to make changes so that the game is
    more constructive
    more attractive
    more ... more .... more ok but to restrain a game I think it is not the right solution

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

NOW 2 nd question
    and who will deliver a lot of things and litigation

I take a random example

I am in 10/55/01 oki !!! the 1st player who is RED is in 10/50/14 no problem for me because it is a target for me to die
    10/51 - 52 - 53 there is NO PERSON
    so you have removed ALL the palettes == OKI we are not against
    on the other hand little question
    - HOW LONG will I take to go and stiffen the players in 10/50 ..... ???
    - is 5 systems .. ?? where is it from 1 system since there are no more planets between 10/55 and 10/50 .. ??
    it puts a lot into account § !!!

fleeter
    Niveau 1

1 colonie de raid supplémentaire (pas de mines sur cette planète) << == déjà que pour nous nous n'avons que 7 fixes pour 15 planètes et quand nous mettons un vovo c'est que nous ferons 3 raides et si nous sommes en guerre nous faisons comme autant si 1 plus raide, il est inutile

5% de réduction des coûts de carburant << == 5% sur 10 millions d'épices, cela ne fait que 500 000 épices !!!!!

Les vaisseaux et unités de défense coûtent 3% de moins << == ouais ouais peut-être

vos vaisseaux volent 3% plus vite << == ça, ça ne me dérange pas !!!!!

Vole 53% des matières premières au lieu de 50% (si les attaques réussissent) << == c'est inutile puisque nous faisons 3 raidir sur un mec et que nous le piquons déjà 88% et tout comme guerre car c'est ILLIMITÉ raide

AFO

and what would also be good is to put a reduction in technology because it includes all players
    because for minors 500 days for extraction technology = too long
    because for stiffness 630 days for a diffusion engine = too long
    because for researchers all technology IS TOO LONG in TIME !!

AFO

do not blame you I said you do not want to understand what I said
    Total research time: 624 D 15:53:44 = 1 year and 9 months
    the next technology will be double therefore 1248 Days and the next level also therefore 2496 DAYS
    1) explain to me how we are going ??? with LONG times too .. ??
    2) even if we increase the laboratory, it will only go down a few days (10 -20 - 30 days) and how much we will have to spend? to win if I can .. ??
    3) so 30 days or 1 month to earn over 6 years and 8 months .. do you find that fair ???

that's why I proposed this kind of new research building that would divide time and not resources by 2
    now it's up to you to see if this is good for players or not
    but I think if we did a survey there would be many who would say YES

AFO

anyway you are against any advance in the retro
    it's a dying game

and I think that is what you want to do to replace them with your other servers .. this is a shame :: damage !!!!

because you don't want to listen to the players trying to push the retro

on this, I think I said everything ... I try but obviously we are talking with a wall .. you are not open at all to conversation and new ideas

AFO
    ID : 723

dchilbait I think you did not understand what I meant

Do you find it normal that one technology lasts 1,220 days and the next one doubles it?
    how do you want us to advance on the game if the research is so long .. ??

halien yes I am talking about a new building which only starts when you have a lab 20 on your plapla and this new research building will give you 50% or more reduction than and I do say that ON THE TIME of construction of the research ..
    - Do you think that you will have the means to put 400 Billion of Metal and 160 Billion of spice to make a lab 30 .. ???
    - to just reduce your construction of your new tech by 60 days .. ?? (only)
    - are you ready to wait 1,220 days for your tech .. ??
    ok - 60 days because you will have successfully completed your 30 lab but how soon will you have a 30 lab ???

so I think at some point you will not want to do anything because it will take you 10 times too long and to prove to you what I say here is the table of the lab from level 18 and up to level 30 with the resources and construction time so do your calculation in how long you will have your level 30 and that with an AMS 8

So maybe that's what they need to look at changing the below quoted research lab 5 speed amounts rather then the idea expressed.

you see that you did not understand anything reread my 1st message instead of saying nonsense

fodsey and colubi understood very well the meaning of my message and he explains it to you and you confuse the lab and the Atomic Forage Otpimal which is a new technology to reduce the TIME to build research by 50%
    so try to understand the meaning of the subject instead of having eyes

AFO

no no not at all .. it would not come back to the same because for a construction of 620 days at the present time .. with this tech there we would only be 310 days and the next level it would be the same since the 50% has been triggered the rest for all tech so the next level will be 620 days instead of 1,220 days but at least should have won 50% on tech
    it's not negligible I think that's what the players understood !!

now if you want to increase the% and reduce it to 75% why not !! but it may cost us very dearly in production if we base ourselves on the table I made

AFO

but you're next to the plate my boy you didn't understand anything about the film ... so stay and go play on your server or at least try because we don't see you very much on the HOF and leave us here on our retro

since it's not your problem and you don't play on retro

AFO

KagujaChisei i'm also one of them

and I have never changed my name since the 1st day not like some ... me I assume my name and I would never change it ..
    so you see you are not the only one to be an old one and for info on the FR1 I made a post which is called "radio AFO" where we balance all the injustices and faults of the game but it was at the time and I was banned from the forum for 1 month at that time for having released the 4 truths and I was not made as friends either among the players that I dangled for cheating
    "" you know what retro means "... no I don't know, you might explain it to us .. ??
    on the other hand if it is to say that elsewhere it is better on the other servers ben stays there and does not come to mix you with what we do on the retro if it is not something constructive for them retro players

AFO

so to answer KagujaChisei
    1) as said -spacecowboy- we talk about the retro and not the sirius or other server if there the tech are 100 days it's very good for you .. us here we are trying to find a solution for THE RETRO
    so Mr KagujaChisei do not mix all the servers because they are all different !!
    2)
    to answer Dschibait
    "" but what does a feature you can get at a glance ...? ""
    or do you think it's a feature that we could get like that .. ?? because I specified it in my 1st message that this technology would only be available if the person already has the lab lvl 20 and a lab lvl 20 it is already 419 Million of Metal and 157 Million Spices to spend before see the technology be present and there it will be necessary to develop it therefore still resources
    because I think that 620 days of construction for a tech is much too long ... now it's just an idea launched like that for you to see if you could integrate it into the game or not! ! but obviously seen the words you are holding it does not seem to please you .. but know that the players are not there only to play or to make their CB burn but to try to find a solution to a server that moves less and less and that is going downhill.

so it would be nice to give a positive or negative opinion to the suggestion rather than saying "" Maybe I did not understand this idea "" and see what the players think

thx

AFO

3) "" and finally, it is not important at all ""
    well no, it is important because mounting buildings to level 50 is good that made production .... oki that we invest in the fleet then in the research BUT do a research and WAIT 620 days
    I think everyone can understand that this is TOO much

his is what i had to say about the game .. now you will tell me if you are not happy go to other servers the research time is shorter ... !!! NO NO I look at the RETRO server and I do not compare with the other servers and I try to find a good compromise for all players, whether they are mining or stiff

AFO

hello gentlemen the GOs

I would have a little suggestion for you .. because I think that I, like many players, are a little bit disappointed by the game
    So so that the game does not become just a stiff game but so that mining players can continue to love this game as for stiffness elsewhere .. I thought this

once you get to level 18 technology on any tech

- the construction time IS TOO HUGE

example among many others
    Total research time: 237 J 23:11:54 = 8 months
    Total research time: 624 D 15:53:44 = 1 year and 9 months
    and that doubles at each level

so I thought about a tech that I think would be great for everyone
    this is how i see it .. after that it would be up to you to see how to improve it your way or to leave it as is if it suits you

- to have a new tech you will already need to have the lab at level 20 which is already very expensive
    the level 20 lab would trigger the new technology either on the planet or in research (you see)
    and this new technology would be called Atmosphere Forage Optimal
    it would reduce the research time by 50% ............ BUT to be able to have the 50% reduction on the time of construction of a technology it will be necessary that the latter is at level 25 for qu 'she is active
    obviously this technology would only start to be active from level 14
    here is an approximate table of the resources required and the% it would give

obviously it is only by way of example and we can always change the resources but mounting them too much would still be a waste of time and a blockage for the players
    I didn't have time to build it up to you to see but it should be kept within reason

lvlFMKEtech %
    1 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 0,05
    2 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 0,25
    3 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 0,83
    4 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 1,53
    5 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 2,72
    6 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 3,25
    7 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 5
    8 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 6,18
    9 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 7
    10 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 7,86
    11 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 8,12
    12 568 320 335 274 448 532 280 000 8,88
    13 568 320 335 274 448 532 350 000 9,42
    14 1 136 640 335 274 891 200 402 321 10,1
    15 2 273 280 554 000 1 782 400 450 000 11
    16 4 546 560 1 108 000 3 564 800 480 000 15
    17 9 093 120 2 216 000 7 129 600 960 000 19
    18 18 186 240 4 432 000 14 259 200 1 920 000 22
    19 36 372 480 8 864 000 28 518 400 3 840 000 28
    20 72 744 960 17 728 000 57 036 800 7 680 000 30
    21 145 489 920 35 456 000 114 073 600 15 360 000 35
    22 290 979 840 70 912 000 228 147 200 30 720 000 40
    23 581 959 680 141 824 000 456 294 400 61 440 000 42
    24 1 163 919 360 283 648 000 912 588 800 122 880 000 47
    25 2 327 838 720 567 296 000 1 825 177 600 245 760 000 50

I think it would be good for everyone, you are the only ones who can decide but I think that the players will give their opinion above and their opinion on this technology

AFO

hi dischbalt
    like many players who approve or not, I find it very good to be able to choose between the old universe or the new in graphics
    debris as they are, is much better, than before
    on the other hand when we have use all our flight slot ... on the map the possibilities to erase before, something that it does not do more now could you put that back in place?

.hello dschilbalt
    there are still lag and much more than at the beginning of the event
    and I have 2 of my coa who can not co
    I'm on W1 and page changes take 10 seconds to display
    and 2nd problem we can not spy, recycle or send spooky probe by map or by fleet control

AFO

it would be interesting to see the opinions of the players of the retro and the nexus on this merger and on the option to move or not planets and the opinion of G. O. also

All ideas are good to take

maybe there is another way. All Genesis players fill in a list of their choice of planet locations, but cannot move the actual planets themselves. All Nexus players get a choice of 6 (maybe more, maybe less) planets that they can move. Same thing, they choose a list of locations.

All planets get moved by the system at the same time, let's say 03:00 am. Then immediate protection for all those planets for 7 days. All timed at the same time. If more than 1 player chooses the same location, the system will put the planets on the closest empty planets. I don't know how easy that is for the system to do, but it might solve this issue. It might be interesting to see where the planets all moved to the next morning.

Hello fodsey

very interresting that point .. on the retro or nexus it would be a good thing to do that I think moving 7 planets it would be 50% and I think it can be a good compromise

Hello Dischbalt
    If I understood the thread of your conversation on the topic fusion countdown
    1 °) the players of Genesis² can move their planets either in the retro or in the nexus
    - oki we all agree
    2 °) they will not have the X4 but will return to a normal production
    - normal, we here on the retro one is with X1 so logical
    3 °) there will be "" maybe "a period of protection against Attacks
    __ it seems normal
    4 °) as said "Sparta" ==> why there would be only genesis players who could move their planets and not us .. ?? and as Ingeborg said "I'm probably one of the few who will bring a great benefit to Genesis. And yes, I like the benefits, but I think all their planets "should" move.
    Just for the sake of the forum, peace .... ""
    - I think that this will be a panel on the forum and many players will not be happy at all
    For the RETRO it is not to discriminate or want to increase the power of retro players compared to others but that is what comes out of all the conversations that I could have with the players of the retro
    - they have 5 times more point but they will have put said times less time compared to us .. it is a statement not a question of jealousy we must make the difference we can understand since he had X4 in so produces normal
    we have nothing against the players who will come here on the retro and we think it's very good .. it will put a little spice in the game
    But I think the GENESIS PLAYERS that will come here, on the retro, would not understand that retro players do not have compensation for this merger. and we can do a survey on both sides !! this will be positive on the question I think
    And I think, whether for the nexus or retro players, there should be the option "planet movement" for all players
    Maintain if we look at the number of connected players and MV - 837 registered and on average there are only 150-200 connected players at the peak of the affluence in the worst case, the others are in MV and 60 in lower ... so it would be 200 players and not 837 who would move their planet already

But obviously there is only dischbalt who is the only decision maker and who has already decided on this problem 2 months before the merger .. I find it distressing that he is not more attentive to the players because it is still the players who make the game .. and there are plenty who have good ideas

I hope that many retro and nexus players will come here to give their opinion and maybe there will be a poll to find out if the players would agree to have the option "planet movement" or not

AFO