I could help if you want to do it in the forum and I could put the matches in advance and draw the winners, now you would have to think about bonuses or prizes.

The option of halberds is similar to other years.

this is way too much; i have no clue about which matches / which lineups finales etc etc ...

the idea was that maybe someone like to lead a section in the forum where you can rate / bet on matches and achieve points - and these who got most points get some bonus codes (which i would provide)

we have black friday events and december events, and - im not a 100% sure - if dates are overlapping

A question that may also help. Could it be put in the forum once a day the matches that are made and that the players bet the results?

Hello guys, are we going to have an event for the soccer world cup?

I have always found the event very attractive and fun when the big soccer events are approaching

:thumbup: :thumbup:

this is a very good question, a castle of mages is rare its value is therefore raised maybe the player who already has 10 castles of mages wins an 11th maybe he can exchange it for a gemstone filling or against several fillings of raw materials

what do you think???

Chemilla friend, if you get the 11 wizard's castle, you can always remember your Spanish friend raga. Cheers

Hello Ragayel,
    The castles on the map have 500 to 800 building sites. This is it for now. Of course you can get separate construction sites in future events. Certain things may change as Venturia grows. But there are no plans for that yet. You are supposed to specialize your castles for a task, so you need fewer construction sites per castle.

Ok Thanks you

Scafloc, schade, das zu hören. Viel Ermutigung für Sie und die Familie, ich hoffe, Sie erholen sich bald. Eine große Umarmung.

A query, I have seen the solar map out of curiosity. Is there going to be some modification or are the castles that we create going to have so few lots? 500-700 solar

yes i see your point - we already done these kind of payment ruffles in the past - and what i saw is that many go for the bigger package; so for me it feels not correct to give the same amount to lower packages and not more winners to a bigger package. Many players just waiting for a +%Gold event or these kind of events, and maybe just want to invest 100$, now they thinking maybe yeah, could also spent 150$ for the bigger package and having the chance of getting a big extra.

I respect these kind of hints or - i dont like the "hard" word criticism - what i would like is some ideas of adjusting the existing or some new ideas :) that makes it more like that you think about the whole situation - beside that "everyone has to make money" part.

Even some words with the translation may not be understood well. In Spain a critic is to debate on a subject that generates controversy.

My idea is easy, the prizes in damoria that are won playing damoria.

Extra gold bonuses in events, it seems perfect to me, put 20%-30%-40%-50% extra, specific days of 2x1 but it does not seem right to me that a player gets more prizes with money than playing the game.

Solution the one who attacks the bandits more and better prizes, that the gold helps the game but it is not so important when seeing the classification in the ranking. I hope to be of help with my ideas. Thanks for your understanding.

Good morning everyone, today I want to leave a reflection in the forum for game administrators and for players to give their opinion.

First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful meat event, it is always appreciated that you keep us entertained.

Secondly, I wanted to record my dissatisfaction with the prizes of the event. I would like you to think about what we want to transmit to our society. I am aware that damoria needs money to develop the game or its administrators, but it does not seem fair to me that the player who invests 50-100-200 euros gets more prizes and better than the player who uses his time for 1 month to be in front of the computer sending attacks. I was born and educated in the culture of effort, I think we should all make a reflection here. I don't think the image we want to give to the society in which money buys everything is good.

Without further ado, have a good summer everyone.

yeah i know what you mean. I like these Gold-Events from SpaceInvasion, its short, simple and anyone can get cool bonuses.

Im trying to bring more Bandit Camp stuff into damoria, maybe thats what we can do. I will look for a simplier setup for the Crusade. Maybe its not so that you have a 1000% (or more) bonus for a week on so many castles anymore, but than we can run that more often in an interval.

Perfect, that's the idea I was referring to.

I'm a space invasion player, I like the dynamics you use for weekend events.

Moved to damoria, I liked the fast world that was made recently. Also the crusades you did on weekends. Another idea would be weekend events to get an extension to the sanctuary, earn a star for resources, etc. I'm not asking for big events, only that between those events on weekends we have something extra to spend time on.

Hello fellow Damorians.

Couldn't there be events more often?

Maybe more extra activities on the weekends or something to keep us more entertained.

Thank you all and good day.

there are very good lands above 750!!

the building site manager does not work 0 building built in one night

this morning the buildings are late

That amount of lots is insufficient, it takes more than 1000 fields to develop good castles, and in a fast universe with more reason.

Hello, I take advantage of this open thread to ask a question:

Do your castles produce gems?

Is it normal that the car map gives us so few lots? 500-700 lots are very small castles.

Thanks.

Hallo guten Abend, ich möchte meine Meinung in diesem Thread hinterlassen, ich hoffe, es wird gut verstanden, weil ich mit dem Google-Übersetzer vom Spanischen ins Deutsche übersetzen werde.

Ich verstehe, dass es einen Fehler gibt und dass der Geschwindigkeitsschütze die Daten zum Kapitulieren nicht erfüllt hat, aber ich denke nicht, dass ein Spieler gesperrt werden sollte, weil er kapitulieren konnte, wenn die Schaltfläche aktiv war. Ich denke, der Spieler sollte gewarnt werden, dass es ein Fehler ist und dass er nicht kapitulieren kann, dass er sich gegen die Angriffe verteidigen kann, die er hat, und dass der Verlustzähler basierend auf seiner Truppenreduzierung aktualisiert wird.

Es wäre schön, wenn der Zähler für alle Spieler, die sanktioniert wurden, aktualisiert wird und ihre Truppenverluste von dort aus gezählt werden.

Grüße an alle.

Es wäre schön, die Sterne in Ihrem besten Schloss verwenden zu können. Das Schloss, das wir nicht verlieren können, Ihr Auftraggeber.

Some things we have noticed when we have struggled and we have seen inconsistent results. That is why we have brought him here to improve damoria.

Juflo, let's see if something we say seems right to you, I hope your contributions will improve the game.

Caligula we do not expect to win the war with our changes, even if they were approved the programmer would take months to develop them, we are only looking for coherence.

Forget the origin of the communicator and focus a bit on the message anyway so they don't seem like such bad ideas.