my bad didn't see that rule... i thought it was a good hit because it would have taken that IU player no effort to vaporize my fleet...i had barely 10k points he had like 70k or something close to it in my head and i smashed his worlds... other than the one where his main fleet was sitting because i couldn't wipe it out with my whole fleet even if i wanted to suicide it....

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-23:

Attacker: Brad Innes
    Transmitter 8
    Phoenix 100

Defender: thekillerofspace
    Mortar 50
    Ion cannon 19
    Positron lighter 4

[BATTLE]

Transmitter 8
    Phoenix 100

Defender: thekillerofspace
    DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 978.052 pieces of pig iron, 336.639 pieces of metal, 477.412 kryptonite crystals, 139.519 units of spice
    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 164.000 units.
    There are now 11.200 metal and 21.600 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

Converter by si-machine 1.1

i know i only blasted defenses... but i the goal was the resources and ill blow a fleet here in a minute...

also isnt their a rule about unconverted battle reports... and cords on the board?

i know there was in my day as forum moderator... could a mod help clean this up...

I took out most of his fleet on multiple planets but this was the biggest hit and the most profitable one of the batch...

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-22:

Transmitter 20
    Phoenix 80

Defender: Sperber
    Small transport 2
    Transmitter 4
    Spy probe 36
    Recycler 105

[BATTLE]

Transmitter 20
    Phoenix 80

Defender: Sperber
    DESTROYED

He won 1.166.470 pieces of pig iron, 310.410 pieces of metal, 1.110.001 kryptonite crystals, 1.855.327 units of spice

The defender lost a total of 2.105.000 units.

There are now 462.400 metal and 295.600 kryptonite at these space coordinates

One of the things i spend more of my time doing than raiding is talking to friends and even rivals... one of the most disturbing things i hear from a lot of players is that it takes strength and a ton of resources to be successful at SI.

I do not believe this to be True, I Believe that SI is a game of skill and determination....

So I am writing this for all the underdogs and Noobs to try to inspire them to play hard and play smart and keep SI a wonderful challenging game.

So where to start...I love the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall... and i think this is applicable to SI because even if a player is a billion times stronger than you in terms of fire power he still has to hit you to hurt you... if you are using escape flight to protect your resources no matter how hard they attack they can't keep you from growing...

Pocket your gains and keep expanding... big players are human they sometimes make risky decisions and when they take too big of a risk capitalize on it... NINJA them alert other players that have fleets of similar size to them that hey are in flight and help plot the interception.... Resist and make them pay for their action when and where you can but keep growing... you have lots of options open to you, my favorite option is when a player makes a hasty risky attack anf send so much of their ships after your world is to wait till they can't get back ot their planet before you hit it and luanch a high speed strike force that can take what is left of their defences and ships on...

m point is never give up hope and resist to the last....

most of the yellows in my area are 0 pointers... a few have a point or 2... i can probe most of the players with up to about 20k points and get a good report... but the wrecks from the multi million guys their esp is just too strong lol...

but as promised i caught the rest of this players fleet... i don't think i will get to fight hi again unless he goes yellow he puts up about a oint or 2 a day in growth and i put up over a hundred...

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-18:

Transmitter 2
    Phoenix 9

Defender: #Shevchenko7
    Small transport 2
    Spy probe 65
    Recycler 20

[BATTLE]

Transmitter 2
    Phoenix 9

DESTROYED

He won 186.239 pieces of pig iron, 12.971 pieces of metal, 117.341 kryptonite crystals, 19.912 units of spice
    The defender lost a total of 547.000 units.
    There are now 82.400 metal and 120.400 kryptonite at these space coordinates

I give up on trying ot format this lol...

this player had a larger fleet than me and better tech than i did yesturday... he picked a fight and im going to come out swinging and now that the tides have changed in my favor im going to smash his fleet and grow my empire.... mahahhahaha
    [center]

The following fleets confronted each other on on 2017-06-16

Battle lasted 1 Round

[size=1]First Round ---> Last Round
    [/size]

Attacker: Brad
    Small transport 9 ---> 9

[Blocked Image: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/stephen_tl/default.jpg]

DESTROYED

He won 21.973 pieces of pig iron 2.811 pieces of metal 22.280 kryptonite crystals 2.333 units of spice

The defender lost a total of 0 units.

There are now 0 metal and 0 kryptonite at these space coordinates The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

[size=1]Created by The_Prophet SI Battle Report Converter[/size]
    Beta v0.80

[/center]

I'm a small player trying to rebuild my former Empire... Im honorable and have never cheated a trade partner...

Contact me Ingame with an offer and we will see if i can make a deal.... please bear with me while i grow and increase my material supply capabilities...

its been so long most of the old toys i used to know are gone are their any battle report converters still functioning because i think in the next 2 days or so im going to need one to post the demise of a poor unfortunate soul that decided he had what it took to take me on...

My Old one doesn't Work and Im Too Lazy....

i don't remember making too many enemies but i dropped in to say hello lol...

i don't have the time this game requires so im likely to stay in the shadows lol....

but i miss you guys and the great times we had when i was in school...

hope to see some of you around and see if they fixed this game since i last played...