not that i really care at tis point i just want to point out that by your logic your not winning or losing...

both scar and IU have grown since the wars start and have positive growth.. so your not winning because you have not caused damage that has reversed the growth of your enemy...

also by your logic HERO won every war it ever got into back in the day because at 500 players on its side it was in the top 5 in total fleet points even when none of us had more than 50k fleet....

your method only allows to winning by total allialation of your opponent so this war will last forever..

also don't encourage me... lord knows how much i hate how my alliance gathered intel and have been really really tempted to go rebuild my old toys... not sure if im going to make much improvements but i am sure i can do a bit better job on the design time now that i know a lot of things i did not the first time around...

for those that don't remember the dawn of time... i used to be able to type in a name and my server would print me out a detailed report with all the planet locations and a rough break down of the players points... their current tech.. known and estimated fleet size and makeup... notes from my fellow hunters on when we thought they were online and any useful data about that player we felt like sharing... i was working on astro range and activity warnings...and a particle cannon application before i retired... so much time poured into this game...

so in short a spread sheet with some numbers on it is not intel.... lol... and don't tempt me lol... old age makes you ramble lol...

yeah its been a long time since i have done anything for the public of SI... i forget about how humans do things...

the code is looking for a copy of the planet data you are wishing to recyle EX: (mods forgive me i know this breaks the rules.)

[01:09:12 ] - Syjon Owner Investigator Zigix91 Send message Points 70.663.203 Position 01:09:12 Temperature -5 °C Alliance Soldiers of Death Status Strong Space rubble Pig iron 391.518 Metal 323.630 Kryptonite 290.526 Spice 188.814 Info | plan Close

just select the whole box copy and paste into the window... and press click... the converter should pop up a winow and the first number is the total amount of resources to be collected... just in case your wondering... the next number is the total amount of recylers you need rounded up to you know exactly how many to send...

@
    Dschibait

good catch... code still works as written for some reason... ill reload my code on my machien and see if i didn't acidentally send the world an older version from when i was still debugging...

@

-Sarkasmus-

im a lazy old programmer i didn't want to look up how to detect a null and if not null run my math so i just shortened the equation lol... super lazy brad activate

im going back to check my code... i wrote this real quick and i know it works on my computer but im concerned with my typo.... i don't make many of those but they do bother me when i do and things still work lol....

if i am going to post victorys i feel i should also honor players that land hits on me... congrats...

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-08-05:

Attacker: rafall77
    Transmitter 5
    Phoenix 20

Defender: Brad Innes
    Transmitter 2
    Recycler 20

[BATTLE]

Attacker: rafall77
    Transmitter 5
    Phoenix 20

DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 194.458 pieces of pig iron, 185.366 pieces of metal, 206.939 kryptonite crystals, 193.574 units of spice
    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 440.000 units.
    There are now 100.000 metal and 60.000 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 1%

Converter by si-machine 1.1

well im afraid it has come time for me to bid the world fare well... i had a lot of fun and wish it could have lasted but i don't think i can continue to play actively and do not wish to live by an alarm clock trying to care for a fleet that will need protecting.... so ill see you again when this hiatus is over but for now everyone fare well and fly safe...

I may be small but i Like to Fight bigger guys...

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-07-12:

Attacker: Brad Innes
    Transmitter 2
    Phoenix 15

Defender: Moloch
    Transmitter 8

[BATTLE]

Transmitter 2
    Phoenix 15

Defender: Moloch
    DESTROYED

He won 124.157 pieces of pig iron, 84.543 pieces of metal, 124.534 kryptonite crystals, 36.747 units of spice
    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 400.000 units.
    There are now 80.000 metal and 80.000 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

so just because you think its just 3 scar verse your 7 larger players think again i am growing and all your fleets can do to me is target raid bases that have nothing i care about defending on them... ex 3k pig iron.. you can keep it lol... took you 1.5k PHX to take it and you killed no ships... i wish one of your would just bring me a real fight and stop lettign me farm you.... ill post other hits when i tokk millions in resources over days if you want but im ordered to only post real hits...

also how is it losing a war when both sides have not lost anything by your reasoning.... you show both sides as gaining .... and your method can't prove that you have in any way impeded our growth....

PHX Captain to Dock Master... make sure all fuel lines are secured... i don't want any accidental incinerations when we lift off...

Dock Master: You Boys are still grounded for 20 more hours till the weather on the server changes... we have reports from Central of enemy fleet movement in the area... mainly transports and recycling, funny they have not launched a attack, must be having the same problem with their weapons as we are.... will keep you posted PHX Captain and as soon as we are clear to launch we will have those lines secured you have my word... oh and no playing with the new ordnance early repairing all the damage you boys do on your time off is being to be a full time job and im getting too old to repair the bunk house ever night even with the MSA is not fun...

Central: Warning Weapons are still malfunctioning we think using the magic of science we should be able ot repair them in 20 hours or so... we even put a timer on screen to assist you in knowing when we will be done... we have incoming probes and thankfully planet based defense guns still work we managed to shoot them down but its hard to tell what they reported back to their master... keep a sharp eye PHX Captain...Over and out...staticccccccccccccccc...............

yeah i know and if you would hand out rocks to the ladies more,soon we could do that who has the worst wife contest lol...followed by quickest divorce contest... lol... my PHX will deliver the papers faster so i win one out of two for certain lol....jk...just having a bit of fun..

but yeah nice hit i was going to comment sooner but got held up doing stuff like trying to figure out why i was unable to finish his fleet... turns out this 48 hours of peace is a terrible thing...

all wars and battles coming to and end... as a truce spreads to all players...lol
    how do you all plan to spend this 48 hours...because I know fireworks and lots of noise will follow lol... as the engines of war ramp back up and the sweet smell of burning spice fills the air...

I think this qualifies as wonderful mail...
    the Title of this piece of mail was "Do You Even Have A Job?"
    implying that im a poor lonely SI Addict lol...

Lessons Learned for me:

Do the Math right on the fuel when jumping probes lol... i accidentally showed a 4 unit drop when i launched over the second probe...

also get more ships and get a bigger ninja this guy is a chump lol...

lots of undefended resources on a planet named hanging tree... oh where oh where could my fleet be...i see i see this is a ninja for me... lol

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-26:

Attacker: BudvigLohansson
    Transmitter 35

Transmitter 27
    Phoenix 78

[BATTLE]

AttackerBudvigLohansson
    DESTROYED

DefenderBrad Innes
    Transmitter 27
    Phoenix 78

The defender won the battle!
    The attacker lost a total of 1.750.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 0 units.
    There are now 350.000 metal and 350.000 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 1%

i safe probed and never saw his fleet.. i must have intercepted an escape flight... best guess... but he now has a roid lol...

this was going to be an uneventful raid till his fleet showed up...

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-26:

Transmitter 5
    Phoenix 100

Defender: Malacitano
    Small shield dome 1
    Large shield dome 1
    Small transport 1
    Transmitter 30
    Phoenix 35
    Spy probe 12
    Recycler 7

[BATTLE]

Transmitter 4
    Phoenix 98

Defender: Malacitano
    DESTROYED

He won 327.812 pieces of pig iron, 327.812 pieces of metal, 327.812 kryptonite crystals, 65.562 units of spice
    The attacker lost a total of 150.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 3.451.000 units.
    There are now 591.150 metal and 478.950 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    An asteroid formed out of the rubble!