Hello Toadie,

Thanks for your concern, I write here because my complaints to support usually have no answer.

In this case I have already put my complaint in the support weeks before putting it here, and I still have no answer and no return of my troops.

I hope you can do something about it, it's the only way I get an answer even if I have to put sensitive information...

Thanks

Also wir haben einen Bug gefixt bei dem ihr nicht mehr als 4,3 MRD einer Einheit verschicken oder im Schloss besitzen konntet. Für diesen Test mussten wir uns natürlich auch ein paar MRD Truppen buchen. Ich geb das aber einmal weiter und wir schauen uns das an :)

Find ich super deine Aufmerksamkeit!

I'm glad to know that you're trying to fix the bug.

I hope the lost troops are returned to me discovering it.

As always, a pleasure to help improve the game.

At least thank you for answering, so far it is more than what I had received, I hope that there is someone who can help with this bug, not only is my problem, it is everyone's problem, every month that passes the players have more troops and there will be more players with this same problem...

I am happy to know that at least here I am answered the questions and bug that I have been sending for months to Damoria's support.

There goes another bug that I would have liked that I had answered by private to not give sensitive information to the enemy:

The other day I moved 5kkk of spearmen, of secondary castles to my main castle, which was my surprise when I saw that when all the spearmen had arrived on the way in my main castle I only had 4,294,967,295 spearmen (we'll call it a magic number).

I've been watching for months that this happens every time I move troops of any kind that exceed "the magic number", but I had not given much importance and thought it was just my imagination.

Well, I am a computer engineer and now that I have lost more than 700kk of spearmen and I am sure that many more troops that I had not given importance during these months, I have given importance.

I think the problem eradicates the type of maximum number of troops that the automatic recruiter can recruit. Currently the maximum that can recruit the automatic recruiter is "the magic number", or in computer terms in int type, I recommend uploading the number type to long, float or double and the problem will be solved.

Maybe the administrator does not think it's okay to change the type of integer, and leave it as a rule that a recruiter can only automatically recruit up to "the magic number", but what is not logical is that if you transport for example 5 or 6kkk of light cavalry to a single castle, the automatic recruiter automatically erases those troops. If troops fit in the castle we should be able to have the number we want from the same type of troop without danger of losing them by magic.

Currently the automatic recruiter works just like the treasure chamber, if more gems are sent than they fit, the remaining gems are automatically erased.

On the other hand I would like to recover at least my more than 700kk of lost spearmen, although I know that there have been many more troops, even of another type, throughout these months.

Thank you for your time.

For several months I have been sending tickets about complaints and bug's of the game, and I see that I do not receive the typical message of: thanks for your request, we will respond shortly.
    I think all of them are important issues and we have to deal with them soon, we can not be months without knowing anything about the admin and without solving them.