It is a good solution, so everyone who is on the limit could adapt to the new limits without losing any points.

Although I would also add to the players who are close to the limit, which for example have more than 80 or 100 normal castles, this allows players to adapt to the new rules that are close to the limit and have the same problem, which they can not conquer several castles without demolishing others.

Keep that solution in mind, solve the problems caused by the new rules at once to veteran players with many castles.

I think the same as Phil, the gold button isn't used by us, we already spend too much money in the game, is not a button that we will use a lot.

I honestly don't care if they leave it or take it away.

For the rest, I have to admit that this time they have been successful with the changes, saving us hours of daily manual recruitment and we can invest these in adapting to the new changes in the market and wall of the game.

My congratulations for the new changes!

ah ok, now i got it.

You want a kind of counter - so you plan to send 100M of a resource with 10 traders - not important how long they take for this to get it done.
    I will think about this - we want to get it simple and easier for you to switch to markets; we didn't want to let this trade master to the whole job.

regards
    Dschibait

Thank you for considering it, it would take away a lot of work.

I meant:

I have for example a castle with market at 80, this can transport for example 500 million raw materials.

In that castle I have for example 30,000 million stone, but wants to transport only 20,000 million of that castle to another.

It would not be more intuitive to say that I want to transport 20,000 million stone from Castle A to Castle B, and the market in this case would transport 500 million in 500 million to reach that 20,000 million?

When it reaches those 20,000 million predefined, simply the master of troops of that castle would be disabled and would be free for another.

It would save us having to check at all hours if our castles have transported more than we wanted and we would avoid leaving them to 0 of raw materials (if it is not what we want).
    Also avoid looking for castles that we have currently activated, simply with seeing that there are free slots of trade master would know that they have fulfilled their mission.

I hope you have understood me better.

Would not it be more intuitive to put the total amount you want to transport from one castle to another and the market that is making trips with its limit? when it reaches the predefined total, that market manager would be automatically disabled and it would be free to put it in another one.

At this point in the game it's impossible to achieve equality between players who have been in the game for more than 10 years and spended thousands of euros, with players who have just started, which surely until they have at least 2,000 or 3,000 million points or more they will not invest one euro in the game.

If to give advantage to small players, veteran players are punished simply because they are big, they will surely lose tens or hundreds of those veteran players who have been loyal for more than 10 years.

If to give advantage to small players, they are given castles, punctuation, raw materials, packs and others that allow them in a few weeks or months to be as big or more than a veteran, is totally unfair to veteran players who have needed years and thousands of euros to get the same. Surely they also lose tens or hundreds of those veteran players who have been loyal for more than 10 years.

I sincerely believe that it is giving too much importance to the issue of giving advantage to new players, in Damoria there have always been big and small players, and that has not stopped many new players from entering and getting hooked on the game.

I went through that myself. When I started the game, there were players who were already 100 times bigger than me. What hooked me to the game was to form an alliance and see how hundreds of comrades turned to help you, they explained the best tactics to attack and defend, troops were sent as soon as they attacked you, gave you castles and raw materials so that you could grow more quickly. In short, a family was created. Everyone understands that if a player has invested more time and money than him, that player is bigger. I don't know anyone who has abandoned the game because it is smaller than veterans or because it doesn't grow billions of points in a few weeks. The only causes I know for players who have left the game have been:

- Out of boredom: the game has become very monotonous and you aren't interested in attacking or starting a war.
    Solution: You must encourage attacking and conquering to be profitable and have many benefits, including the demolition of conquered castles.

- By demoralization: players who have lost everything overnight, usually in a war.
    Solution: Limit the % score/troops that a player can lose in a day. Blocking for example the rest of the attacks that arrive that day once the % has been reached.

- To prohibit: have used a trick or haven't met any rule of the game (even due to ignorance), have been banned without notice, without a prior option to defend themselves.
    Solution: More conversation and friendliness of the administrator with the affected. Ask before shooting.

- Due to injustice: they have lost something due to a flaw in the game or due to players who have used bugs, they have not been returned the lost or compensated for it.
    Solution: More conversation and friendliness of the administrator with the affected. Negotiating is always better than imposing or make deaf ears.

- Impotence: the administrator has decided to less them, subtract them, eliminate them or prohibit them, without logic, without negotiation, without the possibility of defending themselves.
    Solution: More conversation and friendliness of the administrator with the affected. Ask before shooting.

- For reasons out of the game: Death, illness, overwork or tasks in real life.

Maybe I forget some cause, but I'm sure I don't know of any cases that one player have been left the game because they are smaller because they spend less time in the game or invest less money or time in it than another player.

@Urotsukidoji
    read my post from today, we are already thinking about solutions; i also bring your idea of general fields into that discussion in our team - but not 100! We want to keep this as an option; if you are not need them, you dont ned to go for them. If you want to trade anything, you need to go for them ... thats it

I will talk with the team, so maybe we will increase fields for all castles, and also for these on the map.

regards
    Dschibait

It is the first time I receive a positive response from you, I hope that from now on we can talk to improve Damoria among all.

I'm glad to know that at least some of my requests are taken into consideration. Maybe I can even understand why not 100 increases, but I would ask you not to be much less, maybe 70 or 80. Think that some players like me have all construction sites occupied, that means we can only have a market at the level of construction sites give us. If, by chance, we wanted to increase the market to 100, we would need to demolish and lose other very expensive buildings that are probably already at level 100.

A solution to not change the Christmas event much:

Instead of 50 daily lots for a castle, for example 5 or 6 lots daily for all the castles / baldur's, you keep winning the gold you had planned and we finally get 70 or 80 extra lots in all our castles to be able to adapt to the new rules.

I think it can be a feasible solution, at least it allows to adapt to the new changes to the player who wants to do it.

90% of the complaints come from not giving us options to adapt to the new rules, I repeat because I think you make deaf ears, WE DO NOT HAVE FREE CONSTRUCTION SITES. The only bad solution you have given has been to sell us very expensive 700 construction sites, well... this Christmas after spending thousands of gold coins I will be able to adapt 7 castles to the new rules, can you tell me how I adapt the remaining 400 castles without lose billions of points and thousands of gold coins down the road?

Solution: (I know that just read them you will forget them)

- Give 100 additional building sites for free to all the castles and baldures of the game. With time and patience all the players will be able to reach level 100 of the market and adapt.

- That the market does not occupy construction sites, can become a type of special research within the laboratory. With time and patience all players can reach level 20 of the special trade research and adapt.

I'm sure there is some other solution, it's just a matter of thinking about how we can adapt to the new rules without costing us score or money. You are punishing the players who have invested the most time and money in the game, the only way we have to adapt, of course, is spending a lot more money.

during the day the game lost more than 50 players. The festival continues.

за сутки игра потеряла больше 50 игроков. Фестиваль продолжается.

And many more will come behind... they have changed the rules of the game after more than 10 years and have not put means to adapt to the new rules.

They only give us about 700 construction sites, so we can only adapt 7 castles to the new rules, and of course, after spending money/gold abusively.

The rest of castles are useless, unable to help any teammate or new player, the only possible option to adapt is to spend thousands of gold coins and lose billions of points, as always... at the expense of our pocket.

It should be illegal to change the rules of the game once the match has started, and more if they are such drastic changes after more than 10 years of play. If those changes are made equally, at least it should be free in score and money/gold to adapt.

The big players unable to help the other players, the medium and small players can not be helped, in the next few days we will lose many more teammates.

Even though the Damoria team is only attacking our proposals, I'm still trying.

So that we do not need 100 extra lots in all our castles to be able to adapt to the new changes, the market could become a special investigation within the alchemist, a trading technique that by raising it to level 20 would allow us to transport a significant amount of raw materials.

It would allow us all to adapt to the new rules of the game without needing extra lots that at this stage of the game we do not have.

As some players have already commented, the Damoria team should wait to implement the deeper changes they have announced until they reach a fair balance for all the players.

If we can not help new and medium players through the market, because this isn't able to transport enough raw materials to be interesting and because we don't have free lots in all our castles to raise market to optimal levels, for now the team Damoria should continue to allow them to be helped through the direct attack as before.

You should give us 100 free extra lots in all our castles and a few months of adaptation time so that we can continue to help our partners, if not afraid that small players will remain small for many months or years, and many will even abandon the game boring to hope we can help them.

If the game dynamic is going to be drastically reduce the amount of castles we can have after more than 10 years without limit, so that there is less difference between large and medium players, we should be able to adapt to this new rule for free.
    It is unfair that we have to demolish or give away dozens of castles and lose billions of points and gold to be able to adapt to rules that were allowed until yesterday.
    The rules have been adapted to players who chose to have few castles but large, those players do not have to demolish or give away any castle, or lose billions of points and gold, why the players who chose to have many medium castles we have to lose billions of points and gold? Where do you see equality or what's right there?

I ask that the players that we have to adapt to this new rule can demolish or select for their demise the castles that we want for free, and that we can fully recover the raw materials of those castles to use them in the castles that we decide to keep.
    It will allow us to adapt in the most just way and without losing 1 single point or gold coin as well as the players who chose to have few castles and very large.

If the market is going to be given again importance as it should have had from the beginning, it is necessary to take 2 factors into account:

- The market has to be able to move at a time enough raw materials to be interesting for everyone, including accounts that have been in the game for more than 10 years and to which you are totally changing the rules of the game.

- We need 100 additional constructions in all the castles (main castle, secondary castles and baldur's), if not, we are being forced to go down 100 levels of other constructions that have cost us a lot of gold, effort and years to get. It would be totally unfair that 10 years after starting the game the rules of the game are changed and we have to lose billions of points and thousands of gold coins to adapt.

If you change the rules of the game so deeply, at least it is free to be able to adapt, otherwise we are being punished simply for being veterans and having kept Damoria alive.

If the changes are "theoretically" being made to give advantage to small players, it is important that the medium and large players can adapt quickly to these new changes and continue to help new players through the market. As you propose, we will take months or years to adapt, and small players will have to wait all this time to receive real help from us. If so, I think those little players are going to leave the game months before we can help them, and we probably never adapt to the change because it is too expensive for us in score and gold.

Thank you for your clarification Phil (Hoch), for what I see you are the only one who has been interested in answering me, even giving solutions as they were asking.

Surely we have to do what you say, force us to do it. But I still see unfair that there is such a profound change in the rules of the game after more than 10 years, in which some leave venice and do not have to spend or lose anything, and others have to demolish or give away hundreds of castles and lose billions of points and gold in the adaptation.

I keep repeating that I am in favor of those changes, and even that the maximum limit of castles (castles + baldures) is 120 or less, there would be less difference between large and medium players.

The only thing that I do not see logical, is that we always lose the same ones. It's as simple as giving us the option of being able to adapt to the new rules, without having to lose score and not a gold coin. That all those changes are good for all players, that nobody loses anything. That is called equality.

Returning to your example, why do you have to give/lose 80 castles to adapt to the new rules? Would not it be more fair to be allowed to decide which castles you want to erase and that these raw materials will be returned to you free of charge in the form of warehouse fillings or using them free of charge in the rest of your castles? when you finished using them, you would have the same score you had, and you would have adapted to the rules without losing anything, like the other players.

Maybe i read it wrong. But if you have more than 120 normal castles you do not have to demolish. You lose all the deeds you have ( get some gems back for them) So you can not get new normal castles because you can not get new deeds to conquer one. And you can no longer send a construction wagon. You still will be able to get special castles.The problem is that you will not be able to take back a normal castle if one is stolen. But as the bigger players have enough troops to completely splatter the one bold enough to attack them, i do not think it very likely to happen. Besides there must be some players in all alliances who still can get deeds and take the castle back.

Judith, just the limit of 120 castles or less I see it well, less difference between large and medium players, what I do not see logical is that I continue playing as any normal player (conquer new castles, or reconquer castles that take me away), I have to demolish, 200 or 300 castles that until yesterday was allowed, assuming the expenses.
    If the administrators want to implement that, I repeat that it seems good to me, at least that those affected can adapt to these new rules without losing score and without spending thousands of gold coins.

I'll give you a very simple example, tomorrow you have 15,000 million troops together in your main castle, overnight they put a truce and announce that you can only have 5,000 million troops per castle, so directly 10,000 million troops are erasing to you, while your comrade, who had his troops distributed among all his castles, still keeps his 15,000 or 20,000 million troops.

Surely you would see it as unjust as me, because your partner keeps all his troops and even having more than you, and you lose most of them simply by having them gathered in the same castle.

In my case it is the same, why the player who has 500 or 600 million points spread over only 50 or 60 castles still retains all his score without spending a single gold coin, and I was following another type of tactic (totally legal until yesterday), I have to lose most of my score and spend thousands of gold coins to adapt to the new rules?

It's very simple... if after more than 10 years of play the rules are changed, I repeat that for good, that at least those affected can adapt for free without losing score and thousands of gold coins.

I'm not refusing to make the changes, I like them, but I deny that my adaptation is very expensive with large losses of score and money, while the game adapts to other players who have not had to spend or lose anything to adapt.

Hello Damoria team,

I'm glad to see that they're trying to make changes, and what that means, that their owners have not yet lost hope of improving it.

Removing the fact that they are trying to improve it, I think they are making a mistake in the way they do it.

For a long time it seems that it is looking to punish veteran players, I remind you that thanks to those players Damoria currently exists, those players have made many friends and family join the game, these players have convinced many of their colleagues not to to leave the game, those players have left thousands of euros over more than 10 years, those players have helped the new players grow in record time, those players have kept Damoria alive, and lately, those players have only receive punishments for being simply veteran players.

I see that they want to eliminate the multi-account farms, for this their solution is not to make the attack attractive, a war game where it is not attractive to attack because you do not gain raw materials, if you win the attack, even spend a certificate of conquest that is worth hundreds of thousands of emeralds, in which, if you manage to keep it for 2 long days so that its owner does not recover it, by demolishing it you receive much less raw materials than it is worth, do you seriously believe that this is the solution to end the multi-accounts? Those multi-accounts the only thing that they have to do is to raise market to 100 in their farms, and they will continue doing the same thing that until now, on the other hand the other players makes us less attractive to attack, I think that that is not the solution, I have no solution to make the mult-accounts disappear, but I assure you that it is not.

That there is a limit of 120 castles seems good to me, and even less, what I do not see well is what is intended for players who currently have 300, 400, 500 castles ... if the rules from that the game was created (more than 10 years ago) allowed it and those great players have invested years and thousands of euros in having all that, now you want they lose it by magic. Treat good those great players who have kept Damoria alive, give them the option of adapting to the new rules without having to lose thousands of gold coins and billions of points along the way.

It is illogical that if a player now has 600,000 million points and 300 castles, 180 castles will be demolished based on spending thousands of gold coins and that even in the demolition, most of the raw materials will be lost. That player, when he finishes adapting to the new rules, will surely be left with little more than 200,000 million points, 120 castles and thousands of gold coins lost along the way.

Solution: Give them the option of being able to demolish the castles / baldur's surplus free of charge or by sending you a list of the castles / baldur's to make disappear, and to be able to fully recover the raw materials of those castles / baldur's, for example through free fillings of warehouse. So that same player of 600,000 million of points will still have the same score with 120 castles and will have adapted to the new rules without being punished, without losing score and money along the way.

The baldur's if they can be demolished I think they lose their essence as a special castle, they give a lot of play at the time of conquest and reconquest between enemy players, that game disappears if you simply make them disappear.

That you lose half of the raw materials when demolishing a castle I think it's a bad choice, it's very expensive in troops and time trying to keep a newly conquered castle for 2 days, if we even add that you receive half the profit, we are encouraging to attack even less, I think what you have to do is the opposite, that it is attractive to attack and conquer, is what gives life to the game.

Solution: To have more activity and fun in the game, in the demolition you still get 100% of the raw materials, the certificates of conquest do not exist or their value is very small, we encourage everyone to attack without fear of staying without certificates.

I think that the biggest stoppage of activity in Damoria comes from the last update in the costs of the certificates of conquest, now the majority of players do not attack because they want to keep the few certificates that they have, since getting new ones is very expensive or impossible.

If finally the limit of castles / baldur’s is fixed at 120, the objective by which the conquest certificates were created loses almost all its value.

I remember when we were more than 20,000 active players in a single server and the list of lost castles was just 1 or 2 pages, now there are tens or hundreds of pages of lost castles, which are not conquered because the costs are prohibitive, we must encourage that even the smallest castle is attractive to attack, many wars began with the discussions between alliances at the time of conquering those lost castles, now that does not exist ... simply nobody attacks them.

To avoid that there are no eternal lost castles, to disable it would be good if they lost 90% of their troops. Losing score does not make them attractive either.

The protection noob currently does not help, as soon as a small player enters an alliance enters under the protection of this, no one will attack a small player without fear of starting a war between alliances.

You want to prevent big players from helping small players grow by making it unattractive to attack them. I think it's a mistake to put obstacles in the way of small players growing quickly with the help of their peers.

Solution: If you do not want small players farm large players, let the market regain the utility it has, expand 100 lots to all the castles and baldur's of the game, allowing all players to move from current market level 1 to 100 that we should have, that the level 100 of market can transport important quantities (billions) and so the big players can continue to help their partners through the market as it should have been from the beginning.

That does encourage new players to continue in the game, see how it is helped by dozens of colleagues and see how billions of points grow in a few weeks.

The other changes seem perfect to me, I think they are good for everyone.

Please focus on encouraging small players to grow quickly without harming the great players that ultimately help them grow fast, motivate them and teach them all of the game's attack and defense tactics.

I agree in everything that it is to raise levels, but I consider that if it goes up to a limit of 110 or 120 it should be in all the constructions, and above all it would be necessary a drastic rise in the construction sites of all our castles.

If what you propose to upload only those 2 constructions, rather what I think they need is an update of limits. It is totally illogical that the maximum level of storehouse does not have the minimum capacity for the raw materials that are produced when demolishing the biggest secondary castle that can be had. As it is also totally illogical that the maximum level of treasury is unable to hold the minimum number of diamonds needed to cure the biggest attack we can do.