Good evening from Spain,

We just found out that we are going to be confined in our homes for 1 month, surely much more. I imagine that this situation will be more or less the same in the rest of Europe, or even in the world.

Could you make our confinement more enjoyable?

Advance the Easter event that I suppose you are preparing, extend the event for at least 1 month, put some offers as you have accustomed us... although it would be a good gesture for your part that they will not cost as much money as in recent events, the prices we had In the first events of this server they would be fairer for all the players that we will be locked up at home for months without charging 1 cent.

Only to inform you: team read this, and we think about it. At this moment a move for any castle could be possible, but only in an truce time frame - not in a regular "play" .

If this is finally accessed, all castles should be able to move, and not only those that come from server 2, if not those that come from server 2 are being given a very large advantage. Or rather... a greater advantage from which they are already being given.

I guess you refers only to gifts, the rest of the prizes won are retained even if they are not used? filling of storage, treasure, transformations to baldurs, transformations to sanctuaries, expansion of construction sites...

In the last event the whole alliance had to participate to get benefits for the whole alliance, I think the game should follow that path for the revival of all players. Prioritize the activity of the alliance to obtain certain benefits.

On the other hand I believe that some readjustments are still pending:

- The market transports ridiculous quantities of materials even at its highest levels, this should increase its capacity by minimum trip 2 or 3 times more so that players see it as an interesting option.
    - The storage capacity is insufficient to store the demolition of large castles. An attempt has been made to solve the problem by adding the distribution between 3 different warehouses, but it is still insufficient, there are castles that need more than 20 warehouses at level 100 to store all their raw materials in the demolition. The capacity of the warehouses should be increased or the raw materials of the demolitions should be allowed to be distributed among as many castles as needed. It is ilogical that raw materials are lost when demolished because you can only take them to 3 castles.
    - I still don't know why 100% of the raw materials are not recovered when a castle is demolished, I think it is a rule that should return to its original state.
    - The treasure chamber cannot store enough gems for healing the biggest battle that can be suffered in the game. If the place of troops allows me an attack of more than 24,000 million troops, why can't my doctors cure a single soldier if I lose a battle of such caliber?
    - The construction sites available, at this stage of the game are insufficient, an additional increase in lots should be allowed to those castles below 1,000 lots.
    - Recover construction sites by demolishing, it would be good to be able to recover some construction sites when we demolish castles and that we can use them for other castles we already have.
    - Raw materials stars. There was an event where it was allowed to increase the stars of construction of raw materials, it would be good to recover it on special dates, and if it can be without a cost as high as the last time.
    - Benefits of the witch. It would be necessary to control the benefits that the witch gives, I have seen castles grow from 0 points to more than 2,000 million points in a few days using only the benefits that the witch gives. I think that the richest players are being given too many privileges again. For more than 10 years in this game has kept in the top positions the most active players, with better strategies, allies and luck, thanks to the difference between those who spent little money and much was not too much, this currently in danger because players who spend hundreds or thousands of euros a year are in the top positions. They can create huge castles from 0 in a few days, they can create troops automatically in 31 castles, the rest of normal players can only create in 25, they can create more raw materials, more magically troops, thousands of gems and a long etc. .. unbalancing the game a lot between normal players and rich players.

P.D.: Before I am criticized for complaining, in each and every one of the points I have put what I think fails in the game and how I think it can be solved.

Incredible Ostry, player of Jendrezgroup, that has capitulated thanks to that his partners of alliance, have conquered him 4 castles, in a clear abuse of the norms, now he will be one of the few players, not to say the only one that could move his principal within 90 days.The other players who had that option, eliminated in a moment.Are you being helped by the administrators, or is it by chance?

scarm leave it... there is nothing to do, this war is full of coincidences

Phil... the answer is very simple, the game is broken, the results of many battles are totally incomprehensible and incoherent.
    If you lose a battle to 25% the enemy loses many more troops than if you lose a 100% battle.
    If you attack a castle with a high wall and no troops, it is very difficult to lower the wall, instead that same castle if he has troops the wall goes down quickly.
    I have seen battles in which the attacker has sent 4 times more troops than the defender, the attacker has won the battle, and the attacker has lost twice as many troops as the defender.

P.S.: A pleasure to have fought by your side when the game was almost perfect, a pity to lose so many players by absurd and incomprehensible changes.

We have been warning for several days that something has changed in the battle results, although the administrator insists on saying no, there are many totally illogical battle reports, and even battle reports where the attacker who wins the battle has sent many more troops that the defender, and even winning the battle loses many more troops than the defender.

In the medieval age you could also attack your enemies and whoever attacked you... now apparently they can attack you and you can only look at how castles get taken away from you.

Helloa few days ago i wrote to all the moderators on damoria for a multi-account but no one answered me so i wrote on the forumI think - removed - are the same ownerin the past gives all his castles to - removed- and since the beginning of the war villegas can not destroy me and ... gives him several times castles close to me so that ... can attack me at nightchateau exchanges are you allowed ??? - removed - ou monitor the connections of his 2 accounts please as well as exchanges that castles that he regularly performswe realize his last weeks that many player nato and lgh exchange their castles probably multi-account can monitor ???cordiallyloic

When I thought you could not be more ridiculous, I read this.

I'm sorry but I can only read and laugh out loud.

You create an unjust war, you're warned repeatedly for weeks that you're attacking our allies and stop the attacks. Force us to intervene, and from that moment I only hear you cry. You have got into trouble, that you know you were going to have.

You have managed to make the administrator make quick changes and with many errors just to protect you, because you don't stop crying. I start to see him as a nanny who does not know what to give you to stop crying.

And even after getting these advantages in the middle of the war you keep crying, please just have a bit of shame and dont take us for fools.

As you have brought up the subject... perhaps you should report the multiple accounts that have been moved tonight to the side of Hochstedter, with names of players and alliance plagiarized... or are you not interested in reporting them?

This is incomprehensible... I have to convince many of my players not to abandon Damoria forever, and I know that there are many other players from other alliances who have already decided to leave the game.

Return the rules to their normal state. If you want to invent new rules for new players, do it on a new server, let us play with the rules we have always had, you're destroying the game that we were in love and you're getting everyone to stop playing Damoria forever.

there are only 1 thinik happend here in damoria what can exactly raise up "exponentially" this could be the mage... And there, what i already wrote, is a limit because of this increasement of gold.Still read my post before this one (sry for double post)...

If you think that advertisment, dev time, graphics, servers are grwoing in my garden its ok ... so if you think that this costs money you should ask yourself, how we get this done.
    Finally, did someone of you download our balance sheet which we publish yearly on several german buisness platforms ?

I think I'm being misunderstood or you don't want to understand me... it's simple, it's destroying the essence of the game, that essence that has made that after more than 10 years many of us continue playing.

Do you want ideas?

- Don't increase the advantage of obtaining more resources if you spend a lot of money, that has to be achieved with strategy and effort.

- Don't increase the advantage of obtaining more troops if you spend a lot of money, that has to be achieved with strategy and effort.

- If there are only 25 castles that we can all have creating troops in automatic, don't give 6 more to those who spend huge amounts of money.

- Don't put a limit on quick recruitment clicks, many of us lose hours a day going through all our castles, it's to be thankful that this lost time was reduced as before, to be able to use it in more interesting things of the game.

- Don't forbid us to attack us, that is the essence of a war game. Alliances and allies have always existed for that purpose.
    If someone loses many troops or scores has the option to capitulate, it's not necessary to overprotect everyone.

- Do you want to give the market and the Senate the importance it should have had? give to everyone at least 100 additional building sites for each of their castles and baldur's so they can implement it, I repeat "give free" (if you change the rules in the middle of the game we don't have to pay that).

- You put limits of castles, help free so that those who don't meet these conditions can adapt without losing score (if you change the rules in the middle of the game we don't have to pay that).

- You change another rule and there are players who don't comply with these new conditions, it's simple... help them freely to adapt to the new rules (if you change the rules in the middle of the game we don't have to pay that).

You really should not change any rules once the game started, you can detect bugs and correct them, some imbalance or miscalculation and correct it, but not change the rules, and even less so drastically.

You want to change the rules, create another server and apply those changes from the beginning, once the game starts, don't change the rules again.

In recent months dozens of players have stopped playing in W1 and especially in W2 for the change of rules, stop taking away the desire to continue playing, the game was practically perfect.

all of us want to play damara. But you should also take into account that maintaining servers, maintenance costs.
    somehow you have to earn a server maintenance.
    This is a strategy game so it's not " pay to win "

Dawid please... do not make us laugh, we all know what it cost to maintain an account in Damoria, and in recent months the costs have risen exponentially.
    And most worrying... the factor of difencia of growth in troops and score of those who spend little money and those who spend huge amounts of money is abysmal.
    I repeat my statement... players who had nothing in score or troops a few months ago, because the Damoria team itself erased them, they are now in the top 50 power.

Explain to a player who has been saving troops for more than 10 years and growing at a good pace, that the game allows any rich man to overtake him from night to day.

Again I repeat that that was not the essence of Damoria, the difference factor was minimal, and spend money or not in the game, if you wanted to have a large account or a large army involved a lot of effort, and I do not mean economically as it is now.

this is a special case whis is a bit too long for this feature. So in next battles you will see that you can attack any of the conquered castles.BTW: you are one of our biggest players. Do you think that you should bring some more feelings, bring more impressions or ideas as "this is pointless rule" ?

I'm sorry to haven't contributed more ideas at that moment, I put my hands on my head and until now I haven't been able to go down.

I explain... to see if it's understood:

What is the essence of Damoria as I see it?

In this game there have always been stronger and weaker players, it isn't something new this last month that had to be resolved urgently with such profound and advantageous changes for the team that was losing (I still want to think it was an coincidence, I think I'm one of the few who still sees it as a coincidence, until now, when other alliances were losing, Damoria's team had not been seen working so hard to save the losers so quickly). Those great players have often destroyed to weak players, other times those weaker players have joined more players and have finished with that stronger player.

A weak player when attacked by a great player needs his alliance, his alliance gives him protection, attacks his enemy, helps him with troops, raw materials, lending or giving him castles if he has lost everything, in general an alliance in which all of them help each other, in the end it prevails over the rest, where they only look for their own good and their companions do not matter.

Before, a player was attacked 2 or 3 days away, and maybe you conquered a castle, probably being away, he or his teammates took him away immediately, but you had the opportunity to take revenge on those players who were preventing that you making that conquest. In short, to play the war, if I remember right at the beginning, Damoria was created as a war game.

Now it is impossible to low the walls for 90% of the players, you must divide your forces in attacks of up to 10 different castles to ensure a conquest, as if it were not difficult to divide our forces into 5. You can only attack A very limited range of players with your potential. If after all these adversities, for an casuality, you can conquer a castle (divine miracle), his friends can easily reconquer the castle and you can only attack that castle again with a 0.00000000000001% chance of conquering them and without being able to attack the others players are preventing it.

If this were not enough, the big players are punished simply for being so, we can not conquer castles because they simply put us limit (coincidentally, there are great players who benefit again), if we decide to have a strong battle, with great losses, we can not cure the troops; if other players take your castles, can not recover them because you have simply exceeded the limit; you can only attack 20 or 30 players in all the game; if you decide to demolish a castle it lose almost their total value in raw materials; the materials that rob to your enemy in an attack don't even allow you to buy new arrows to the archers you sent; if you want the market to serve, you have to spend gold; if you want to build troops in 31 castles in automatically, you have to spend gold; if you want to grow in a few days, which has cost us years, you have to spend gold; if you want to increase your army magically, you have to spend gold. Honestly, I enjoy watching, in the 50 best military players, players who a few months ago were banned by the traps and erased their entire army. Before, you had troops based on work and time. Now, you have many troops based on Visa or Master Card (now that I think about it, it continues to benefit the same players), the click limit for a quick recruitment is limited to 1,000, players that need more than 1,000 clicks to pass all his castles are punished again (I don't discard that soon this limit can be increased with another additional expense of gold, in the end I will think that now the Visa is reward to be big and not the effort)... and a long etcetera that I prefer don't think or my hands will inevitably return to my head.

Are you still thinking that Damoria has not lost its essence?

You're destroying a game that was almost perfect. ;(

Please return to the original rules, unfortunately I know many players who are leaving the game for these changes without sense of the rules, and I don't know any player who has left the game for being attacked by stronger players currently. That's why he has his alliance and allies, to protect him from those bigger players.

Do us a favor and leave the game again as it was when you bought it.

At that time we all had been playing for almost 10 years and we were comfortable and agree with the rules, mostly because they were the same rules as when we started the game.

Return to leave the game that we were all in love, your changes prove that many more players leave the game than an unequal war.

Do you want to change the rules? create a new server and practice your rules there.

The server started with some rules, and the server has to finish with the same rules.

Let's continue with the topic ignoring those who don't contribute anything.

I totally agree with Rober73, I have for example a very clear report, a very powerful attack that few players are able to perform in the game and the result of it.

As you can see in the report wall at level 99, and the attacker has only been able to go down 9 levels, I suppose that with a wall at 100 the result would have been even worse.

The problem? that castle after a few seconds he returned to have a wall at level 99.

Yes, several great players could be coordinated so that this doesn't happen, but is it necessary that they have to intervene these great players so that they can conquer a simple castle with not much score?

Small and medium players, such as our great friend Beule would be unable to conquer a castle like this without the help of great players.

I think it's good that the effectiveness of the wall has been increased to level 100, before it was ridiculous, but I think that now this effectiveness is too high and counteractable only by a few players.

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/z481Lf3/Espionaje-arietes.png]

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/gRq4j0Y/Ataque-arietes.png]