Hi Juflo!

I understand you!
    I fought with the Germans to win the battle against the Russians!(Ge2)Where were you then?I understand you want to be close to the boss!But you want to suppress the boss of your Alliance!
    But him does a lot for the game!

It is easy to understand, in world 2 the top are on the side that interests, they don't have to do anything there, everything is fine. In world 1 the top ones are not the ones that matter, they have to go for them.

The situations that have caused more players to leave the game are:

- Changes in rules and regulations on the server (this has caused the benefit of some and the penalty of others).

- Cheating and/or honorless alliances and players, which have exterminated very inferior alliances and all their players (coincidentally these alliances and players have not been protected).

- Boredom.

And now it turns out that what causes players to leave the game is that there are TOP players as in any game.

You limited us the castles to own, you limited the castles we can conquer, you limited us who we can attack... I said, wouldn't it be easier to delete the first 50 TOP accounts and solved? The game is sure to go well, thousands of new players will start playing and all the problems will be over.

For 10 years we have all had the same rules, we all knew them and we all knew that it could and could not be done, for 10 years the little ones have been protected by their alliance and their allies and it has not been necessary to change the game. Now there are times when we don't even know what we're playing, too many new rules, too many changes that distort the game we really liked, minigames that have nothing to do with the main game...

The changes are made before the game starts, do you want changes? create a new server and apply those idyllic changes that you are proposing. I find it curious that there is another much newer server, in which certain changes and rules have theoretically been applied, and in a matter of 2 years nobody wants to play on it. Apparently, the TOPs of that server are not interested in penalizing them. How curious that the server that most needs some equality is the one that least penalizes the TOP. Now tell me... is it fair for us to now decide to join a server that has gone at a speed of materials, times and troops much higher than our server? Is it fair that a player on that server in 2 years has an account that is much higher than 99% of the players on our server and that it took us 14 or 15 years to achieve? What is playing on equal terms? If a TOP player from world 1 had known that the other server, much faster in all aspects, was going to finally be merged into world 1, perhaps many of us would have invested the thousands of euros of these last years in the other server, or perhaps we would have left the game to see that this is playing at a disadvantage and changing or inflicting the rules according to interest.

The changes will be made, and as always, they will penalize the same players. But something tells me that when you, those of you who like to change the rules so much so that they are adapted to your favor, when you are the TOP you will surely no longer be interested in those changes ;)

By the way, I've also been playing other online games for years, all of them are creating new servers every so often, if you are a new player you can freely choose which server to play on, but you know that if you choose older servers there will be players with characters or accounts that will be practically unattainable for you. Those new players on old servers are not given any type of advantage, nor are veteran players penalized because there are new players on the server, it is their own alliance or clan mates who help them grow quickly, without need to change any rule, without the need to penalize anyone. They just let everyone play in peace with the preset rules since that server started.

I'm glad that there are such continuous games and events in the game, it makes everyone active again.

Regarding the events, and referring to this, it would be nice if the purchase of gold coins included some gifts as you have accustomed us (free spins to the witch, filled with warehouses, extra building plots...), I'm sure that encourages people to invest more in events.

• ostry wrote:And of all things you tell me about being fair that I am not laughing just because of your greedy nature we have the war more I do not say otherwise you can still have problems with your acc

My only problem is having lost many more troops than necessary due to not having all the troops on the way immediately in my castle, if I had also had the option to choose when I can have my troops in the castle and when I can attack and be attacked surely the result would have been much better.

I'm sure that is exactly what you intended to do. Everyone knows that you are men of peace. Curious wanting to heal some troops quickly and in the middle of the night instead of staying capitulated and growing much more in score and troops being calm as good men of peace that you are.

I think you have tried to solve a minor problem, giving the same side the same advantage as ever, they have appeared again in the game when they wanted and with troops in their castles that they should not have because they capitulated, the victims have once again met with surprise that they are active again and with troops while we were not at all prepared and our troops days away. If they had the advantage of playing at home and having troops again instantly, why haven't we had the advantage of having the army that was on the way immediately also in our castles? As a result, we have lost far more losses than if we had had the opportunity to prepare and have our troops immediately available in the castles.

As you can see, I have only spent 1 free daily roll of the witch, and 10 rolls spending 1 gold coin on each.
    As you can see I bought 300 witch rolls
    As you can see 40 rolls of the witch have been spent, and have not been recorded or given anything, they have simply disappeared

The Problem was on the global database - so we will check if you has decresed the gold or not; the raffles are booked to your account. You can view this in your treasury (see menu "mage")

This was just a showing error - you got anything correctly booked.

regards
    Dschibait

In my treasury (menu "mage") only the witch's daily free roll comes out, and the 10 daily rolls I make at the cost of 1 gold coin, the remaining 40 rolls made in the witch do not come out. There was no increase in materials and troops, and the remaining rolls on the witch now indicate 260, instead of the 300 I bought.

In summary, 40 rolls have been subtracted from the witch, (2 series of 20 rolls), and they are not indicated in my treasury and I have not had any effect on the castle played.

That is not the problem, please solve it as soon as possible and return the runs to us.

Thanks

The witch trials are failing, I just did 2 rounds of 20 spins (40 spins), and absolutely nothing has happened, it has not given resources, it has not given troops, it has not given anything... except that it has subtracted the 40 runs.

Please check it out.

I know that many people sit at home and have time to play. But there are also people who can/must just do their job, people who are too sick to play now (get well soon!) and also people who are extra busy now. It would not be good if not everyone can benefit from a possibly modified Easter event. It would be nice if the Easter event rewards can be earned in different ways, so that all players can take advantage of them.

Those same circumstances occur at any event and on any date. I think none of us have asked for the week off at work when we have had a special event in Damoria.

Gerade für kleine oder mittlere Spieler wie mich macht dies Sinn.

In your logic... is it easier for a small and medium player to have tall Baldur's instead of tall castles?
    ---- friend, I think your logic fails a little, it's more likely that great players have great Baldur's and much more number of them.

And although it seems strange to you we try not to give more advantage to the great players, even if that goes against me ;)

Warum nicht auch ein Truppen Baumeister für Sonder Schlösser ?
    Ihr würdet mehr Umsatz machen durch den Gold verbrauch.
    Den Spielern würde es gefallen weil sie nicht mehr beim Truppenbau Drücken müssen .
    Auch einen Truppenbaumeister für 10 und 5 Schlösser könnte man den Spielern für Sonder Schlösser anbieten.

More sales consuming gold? are you familiar direct to the owner of the game? Do you have stock market shares in the game?

I've been in this game for about 15 years, the first 10 years the biggest players in the game we barely spent more than € 100 a year, now we spend a minimum of € 500 a year, and when I say minimum is minimum, I don't want to know what they spend a year the rich players of the game who are able to double or triple their score and troops in a few weeks, and even recover their entire army lost in war in a few days.

The advantage between a player who spent money in the game and one who did not was minimal, now it's abysmal, are you sure it is a good idea to give more advantage to the richest players?

If it was up to me, I would remove the troop production bonus that some players have and return to the maximum of 25 castles producing automatically, spend or don't spend money in the game.