why is it that when we lose our speed bonus it increases the build time but when we regain the speed bonus it does not reduce the build time?

beginning today in the system map the planet information window is freezing. It cannot be moved or deleted. If it is not the sever,i suspect someone is running codes. In addition to get rid of the planet info window it is necessary to refresh. Lately it has been taking as much as 5 minutes to sign back in no matter what device is used. Another indication that someone is running codes.

The purchase multiplier in the Santa Gift store has a glitch in it. It says there are not enough snowballs to purchase 6k worth when there are over 8k. When dropped to 1k I get the same message but the purchase is completed.

The screen has reset on me several times during flight operations. Also when using Merchant the screen jumps to another planet. :cursing:

This is the second time I have made multiple purchases of the same item. Also the second time that I only received a single of that item. Yesterday I purchased 2x production (x3) and today it is expired after just 12 hours.