Vor den Änderungen war die mauer über Stufe 20 unbrauchbar. Jetzt ist es für die meisten Spieler ein unüberwindliches Hindernis. Muss doch einen mittleren Weg geben?

in reality the low level wall (20/25) is demolished even by novice players
    https://i.gyazo.com/9606876a69eb8f1fc21e215841377f92.png
    at level 40/50 it takes less than 1 kk rams (research 12/12/12 for both attacker and defender), this is possible for small players who have been playing for a while ...
    https://i.gyazo.com/1ba464241e051ed04aa2b59934dcbbef.png
    to build 100 wall, a lot of resources are needed, as well as an adequate warehouse (other necessary resources)
    a small player (but also an average player ...) can not take advantage of this additional protection without affecting other productions such as troops and resources to build them.
    In my opinion if Damoria team really want us to play dynamic but fair, better rethink these values,
    because I think now as an almost indestructible wall, it is a privilege for big players with money, who can stop secondary attacks of conquest under strong attack.;)

I know well with what language I enter into play
    I was wrong to translate your words
    yesterday I had entered English
    this morning, to check if it was fixed, I entered first in English and then in Italian, found in both: other payments :)

hello,
    I read a lot, and even with the translator, it is difficult to follow everything well, especially the German Thread of discussion.
    I do not know if anyone has already expressed something similar, but here is my opinion / doubts
    - balancing number of castles
    beyond the considerations, albeit right, who really has many castles, in my opinion will simplify the management of our accounts
    consider that the master troop manages 25 castles and the Baldurs are still managed manually, to allocate castles to the production of resources should be normal, considering also
    - market implementation
    this is excellent, it will allow us to balance the resources among the castles without using much gold, as happens now
    but
    - decrease in resources deriving from demolition of the entire castle
    this is not good, I see no use for drastically penalizing the destruction of castles at the end of their lives, bred also for the resources necessary for the high levels of construction of the other castles
    consider also that war is waged, to have castles to demolish ...
    on the contrary, by increasing the percentage of resources made by demolition of the individual levels, in fact it is easier to use looting rather than merchants ...
    - random decrease of troop looting capacity
    is a game of war and strategy, attacks and looting should be incentivized, to animate the game, difficult to play if shipping costs can not be recovered ...
    I agree however with the suggestion of being able to select the resource to be taken, this could be good thing in case of war ;)
    - strengthening of the protection given by the wall
    here, in fact, I did not understand much
    a level 100 wall, at the levels of many players including myself, is easy to demolish, even if the simulator does not work well, on wall destruction
    and I saw enough catapults years ago to demolish buildings like living house 100
    the change concerns the defensive protection of the wall too?
    if not, it does not make much sense :)
    for the rest, very ok above all
    balancing for Deeds of conquest and building carriages :thumbup: :thumbup:
    online status only visible to leadership, this should reduce multies and spies , often used to be in various alliances to spy even easy prey as players and their game schedules :)
    regards
    SRT

What do you think about being able to exchange 1000 emeralds for, for example, 40 gold for another type of gemstone? It's an interesting idea.

Greetings Toadie

Hi Toadie,
    yes, I was also thinking of something like that, just maybe a little cheaper :D
    even if I share with you the basic idea of the preciousness and exceptionality of the exchange above all for what concerns w2, that I had forgotten ... :/
    because to be honest, I thought only in fact w1, where more or less all of us players, we have well padded safes
    it could also be linked to special research that would open in the main castle only after all the other searches are at the highest level, maybe even after the highest levels of construction have been achieved, for example the 3 military buildings level 100
    this could be a good starting point for further growth and commitment to players who have already built everything :)

Hi Dschibait,
    maybe you have already answered others, but I have translated a lot and it is not easy to understand everything well :/
    I have a problem with the Log in
    for a long time I registered bittag and connected a damoria account, and even yesterday and today I entered the account via the forum
    but just now I tried with friends who are recording, to access via the game page
    https://w1-damoria.bitmeup.com/
    and from there I can not log in, keep postponing me on the page
    I tried both with email and psw forum and with the old ones
    for the sake of it, I also tried to connect accounts, but rightly it tells me: already connected
    but I will not go in damoria from the page.
    can you help me?
    regards
    SRT

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><div></div>

in the same way it could be interpreted when alliances "eat" their absent players, justifying as an aid to those who remain, but criticizing if someone passes help to weaker players to help ...
    the way of thinking and interpreting the thing is always very subjective.

I think we are writing proactively
    sometimes translations do not help to understand

but from me it is said that whoever sees evil everywhere is because his eyes are full of it (il male è negli occhi di chi guarda)[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/c55f18b844edb6d813deea1c5f06d99f.png]

I also think that Damoria w1 needs to implement something to allow us to continue playing.
    Unfortunately, the game has already been unbalanced for a long time by various changes over the years, as a quick example of unification of the worlds but also puppies protection, now we are all players of several years and no chance for any new players, if they decide to try Damoria, they would do a quick analysis and well in a world of ten-year players, I too would give up right away :)
    to allow the old players to continue playing, in addition to increasing the levels of construction I can not think of anything else
    to allow new players to try to grow, perhaps can try to take away the Puppies Protection from members of the same alliance, so that the big ones help the growth of the little ones.
    It could also be interesting to regulate the status of alliances (war, peace, allied, etc.), as for example you can not attack or have the stop attack immediately when you put new status but for example only after 3/7 days

Hello
    we can have indication of when the combat / movement troops still start in both worlds?
    translations are not always optimal, but I thought understood that with the end of the Easter event, the game resumed...
    saluti
    SRT

Hi Nero
    Ice Castle / halloween castle are similar to Baldur castle
    stars 5 5 5 3
    but construction sites are 1320
    they can not be completely demolished, but levels can be lowered manually or by enemy catapults and they can be conquered.
    Also, they do not need Deeds of Conquest for them , and they are not counted in the calculation of the 10 free castles without the expense of precious stones for building wagons and conquests, just like Baldurs Castles
    regards
    SRT

for reporting the Forum at least sometimes has an answer, Support does not respond and does not update
    it is difficult for us players to know what is already known and being solved, what can not be corrected and therefore to live together or new things if we do not have an exchange between us as well.
    remember that Admins ban without explanation, too
    for example I did not know anything about a bug in w2 (real, unintentional and already known in the old worlds) reported in September, with up last week after I had still found it
    really it seems that censored information, seems to be the way to stop the play of everyone when you want.

misunderstandings could be reduced with updated FAQs, multilingual translations,
    and sometimes even fairly giving simple basic explanations ...
    regards
    SRT

Was Ansichtssache und somit zu diskutieren wäre.Aber zu deiner Frage:

nein.

personal opinion :
    a castle that starts from the beginning is personalized as you want.
    but Halloween castles are castles that can be used
    Hidden Place 80 levels full of resources is not to be despised
    and with building construction level 25 one can possibly already demolish
    Certainly that if I look for defects, the lab might be better :D
    anyway :thumbup: