Hi und mal wieder was Neues Altes:

Gehe zu Kreuzzug.
    Gehe zu Ranking Ressourcen.
    Schaue Platz 3 und 4 Spielername
    "Zwawisza carny 1 und 2" ( entweder ist das Absicht oder dumm)

Ich will niemanden ankreiden, aber es sieht nach multi aus.

Hehe und wenn wir schon beim Thema sind.

Als ich viele neue Mitglieder vor ein paar Monaten versucht habe anzuwerben, sind mir auch paar seltsame Spieler aufgefallen.

Seltsam im Sinne von, dass diese kleinen neuen Spieler nur existieren um bestimmte Plaetze auf der Karte zu blocken und oder um den Anfangsbonus, den Ressourcenbonus den man ja als Kleiner bekommt, die Magierfreisprueche, die Goodies, usw auszureizen und ggf spaeter die schoenen Schloesser mit schönen Bauplätzen zu schieben.

Gruss phil

Hi

Juflo, 1000 small fields with 980% was never possible :)

The cheap small fields cost maybe 1.8-2%.... This would be maximum maybe up to 500 fields with this setting

:)
    Immediately after writing, with the sun setting in the west (beautiful today) I noticed a flash and a roar coming from the east. I understand now... Calm down, the world hasn't ended and the mouse hasn't melted! Tomorrow is another day. With some good will the problem is solved before a few thousand clicks (what? one, two hours? ?( ).

On behalf of all gallant knights and Hochstedter, I want to express the feeling of lost treat and hope for a quick resolution.
    Problems happen and solutions are sought and implemented. Life is not perfect.
    (reading the sentence it seems that Hocht is not a gallant knight - it was unintentional and I didn't have time to change it... :rolleyes: )

Hehe no problem at all. I just made a joke xD

The guards tournament did not start today. Would you please check.(SCREEEEEAAAAAMMM) :))))))))))) haha

We want a compensation.
    10.000 gold is enough.
    You have 24 hours.
    You can bring it with a travel suitcase.
    We will meet us at the known place.
    Alternatively bring a sixpack/Selection of beer.

the reset of the meat statistic was during this day and not from the beginning of the event.

That is why you see a difference if you already collected meat before reset of stats,

Thanks but I am a human and I will go on holiday :).
    Sample right now
    I am currently in Bordeaux with my best friends, drink some nice dry white wine, enjoy the weather, sure I click some times with smartphone in damoria, sure I am vaccinated twice :))) if some questions arise while being in France.

Sure my goal is being lvl 50. Lets see if that will be more or less in October

Regards
    Phil

Currently it is day 23(16.07. 21up until 7.08.21).

It is possible to gain 16200 exp in total which is lvl 25...
    Given this is 16200/23= 704.3 xp per day.

Lvl 50 you need 63700 xp (so 4 times the above)
    Give this 25% speed I may need in total 92 days.... But it will be less days because the speed increases up to 50%

But as you can see 704 xp per day is not a maximum at all(my case) ...

If some mouse clicker comes from hell and does 4 minute missions 18 hours a day you get
    13xp *15 =195xp per hour * 18= 3510xp per day. The good thing is that there are not 4 min missions all day long.

GOD thank you. Or admin thank you
    This person would then be lvl 50 in less 20 days haha

danke für die Idee. das ist eine Marktlücke.

Ich nenne sie "Bier O Clock" und man hängt sie an die Wand.

Wenn sie klingelt, dann muss man ein Bier trinken.

Vielleicht lässt du sie öfter auf einer Feier klingeln.

I do all myself.

I do not want to hurt another person by doing that haha and I do not allow any VS since 12 years

You should not play on a computer. Use your smartphone :)

yoiu must click the guards while eating

you must click the guards while cooking

you must click the guards when you go to toilet

you must click the guards while jogging

you must click the guards while doing anything else :)

you need to integrate that task like breathing... then it is fine