Hello,

Everything is said in title, i skilled 2 points in "the fleeter" specialization ten days ago, and i have yet to get the benefits from it.

I'm still locked at 3 attacks per day on Spacia planets, so there is no doubt that it's not working.

Is it a well known bug? If so when will i be able to profit from my specialization?

Theres no infos available for most of the features ingame, so if theres bugs on top of that, it sucks the small amount of fun i could get playing a game with a 50 player base :(

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi!

I've seen in the tutorial that colonizing planets will grant us a planet between 80 and 400 fields.

In the spawn of two days, i colonized a few planets (50+ tries) and most of the time they had between 140 & 240 fields. I had 4 good tries between 300 & 330 fields, and just one at 339 fields that i kept for now.

My question is, is it really possible to colonize planets up to 400 fields? I remember in the real game, 10+ years ago, some planets (i'm talking about the sprite of the planet) could never reach 300+ fields, and some others would almost always drop 320~340 fields. Is it the case in this iteration of the game aswell?

If it is indeed possible to reach up to 400 fields on ANY planet, what are the odds of getting a very wide planet, lets say 390+ fields?

Thanks for your help,

Sunshine.