175M / 7 => 25

193M / 7 => 27,5

Heißt in diesem Klartext er kann für je 25M ein Emblem bekommen oder für 27,5M ein Emblem bekommen.

Wenn er "nur" 10 kleinere Angreift, hätte er ein Emblem Gratis onTop.

Und - das war noch lange nicht das Beste verhältnis; die findet ihr nur bei Rundungs-Randeffekten wie hier (selber Spieler)

Ansich richtig aber... :/

piffpaff

1500 Embleme sind das maximale Limit pro Angriffswelle. Der Durchschnitt liegt jedoch bei etwa ~715 wenn du die 100% der Schiffe die du am Anfang ausgewählt hast verbrauchst.

Willst du mehr als diese 715 muss du Flotte nachbauen nachdem eine Alienwelle bereits angefangen hat.

Sagen wir du hattest du Alienwelle mit 100k Nixxen angefangen und hast durch das bauen von weiteren Schiffen deine taktische Flottenstärke soweit gesteiget das du nun 130k Nixxen auswählen kannst. Benutzt du nun alle 130k Nixxen für Alienflüge wirst du 30% mehr Embelme erhalten als ursprünglich weil du 30% mehr schiffe oder viel wichtiger 30% mehr Schusskraft hast als am Anfang der Alienwelle.

Allgemein wenn Freitag die Alienwelle anfängt wählst du alle Schiffe normal aus und baust dann mehr Schiffe. Am nächsten Tag kannst du dann verstärkung anfordern und hoffentlich mehr Schiffe hinzufügen weil du deine taktische Flottenstärke angemessen gesteigert hast.

Allgemein gilt: Wenn du 1500 Embleme willst das du deine taktische Flottenstärke nach start der Angriffswelle verdoppeln musst.

First question is about researchs:

My main lab on Sirius is level 15, the second is level 12, but since i start building the 2nd, the speed of researchs never decrease. I put 2 more labs at level 10 and nothing happened. How i can decrease the research levels?

The maximum amount of time a reach in series can take is 200 days. For every Lab level on any planet you reduce these 200 days by 1 day down to a minimum amount of 30 days. For you to notice a difference your research has to go longer than that in the first place.

Hello, i´m new on this game and i would like to know the dynamics of the game. I feel some lack of info about the game. Can someone help? I´m on Sirius with 700k points and without any knowlegde, only build mines

If you have specific question about how to advance in the game you can ask here. However there is no Guide on how to play the game if that is what you are looking for.

I can tell you a few thing and mistakes you can try to avoid as a new player:

1. Make sure your planets have more then 250 fields in size when you colonize new ones. Ideally 280+
    2. Solar cells on warmer planets produce more energy.
    3. Spice mine on colder planets produces more spice.
    4. Don't put all your planets in the same galaxy.
    5. If you're going offline for a few hours or a day make sure to send your fleet on a Escape flight.
    6. Time is valuable so allways research something.
    7. Later on in the game you can move your fleet with the Teleporter.
    8. You can use "Specialization" points to chose options like increased mining that might suit you playstyle.
    9. Aliens are a good source of Spice and war emblems.
    10. War emblems can be used in the emblem shop.
    11. Speed up 20x only last till you reach 0,2% of the points that the rank 1 player in your universe has.
    12. Try to find an of players alliance to play with.
    13. Try to make sure your warehouses are never full so you dont lose any production from mines.
    14. You can attack "Spacia planets" to get more resources.
    15. You can use free building upgrades to increase to production of a certain mine.
    16. Make sure you have enough energy on all planets.
    17. If you have to much of a resource and not enough from another you can ask someone for a trade.