@pairsn, read the first posts in this topic.
    The simulator is broken...
    According to simulator wall should be down easily, you send even 4 attacks and there is just a scratch in the wall?

But admins don't respond so yea...

As stated above the castle was taken by someone last Saturday (4 days ago). So yes it was contested.
    That is the problem...
    It was contested so I should have damaged the wall but I did not.

Hello,

There seems to be something strange happening with the wall in contested castles.
    I attacked a castle with a fairly high wall (85). With the amount of rams I have send I should be able to take a few levels of off the wall and demolish it totally with a few attacks (according to simulator).
    But when the attacks arrived, not a single one of them made a scratch in the wall.
    I know there is some sort of extra luck factor for the rams but to do 10 attacks that would do something according to the simulator and not even doing anything in a real combat report??
    Is the wall different in simulator then in real reports?

Could also be helpful if you could draw a < or > on the screen when using a mobile phone (this would go to the previous or next castle). I am not sure if this is technically possible but would be a nice addition.

Also,
    Scrolling seems to be broken when you go to a different page in your browser and then back to damoria. You have to refresh your page to be able to use the scroll wheel.

Hello,

Damoria goes offline every 5 seconds for 'maintenance work'.
    It is impossible to do anything in game right now.
    Can we at least get a truce until this problem is solved?

Kind regards.

Hello,

When using the simulator there is a bug with the research levels.
    Every time you pet them lower or higher than they are in your castle and you simulate, they are automatically put back to the levels in that castle.
    I don't think this is intended?

Kind regards.

We can ask the same about JG players then...
    Nothing happens with certain accounts but all off a sudden they jump with their main and start attacking like crazy...

but the forum is NOT a place to discuss this.
    If something is wrong according to you tell support and they will look into it.
    and especially STOP whining about it on the forums!

Another thing that should balance the game a bit more:

Right now a player can jump with his main next to his enemies main castles during the night and just 'take' what he wants while his opponent is asleep.
    This doesn't seem very balanced because it does a lot of harm.
    I know this is a war game, but doesn't this seem a bit unfair?

Therefore my proposed solution is to put players that jump with their main castle into an automatic form of capitulation for a few days.
    This gives the opponent the time to react to this and doesn't let him wake up to a very unpleasant surprise!

I know above I asked for more possibility's to move castles but those things could go hand in hand:
    - When moving main castle a few days of capitulation are automatic
    - When moving a secondairy castle it can only be moved into an x size radius of the main castle

Kind regards,
    vanmorris

I just noticed that you can be attacked by someone that is actually almost 2 times 'stronger' (according to military ranking) then you.

I thought the system checked that both of the players are in each-others range but it actually only checks if any of the players is in one's attack range.
    Which means that someone with 250 million military points can actually be attacked by someone with 500 million military points (defender is in attackers range but not vice versa).

This gives some extra range for attacks but might not help some smaller players?

Maybe this should only be possible above a certain amount of military troops (100-200 million for example). This way the bigger players still have the big attack range but the smaller players are well protected?

Hello,

These are some suggestions:

1) Give us an option to divide the resources when demolishing a castle. Right now when you demolish a big castle, you can only send those resources to 1 castle, which makes a lot of resources being lost (is a disadvantage for players who are under heavy attack).
    2) Make an option to re-locate secondairy castles. Of course there should be some limitations (for example, only 1 castle per month and the castle may not be contested?).
    3) Resize the troops interface (now the troops that are running don't fit the table). See attachment
    4) Maybe adjust the night bonus? The Senate has been adjusted to -30% and +30%. Why not make it so that during the players night bonus it is only -30% and not +30%? This would help players not waking up to losing a lot of castles over night.

Any more suggestions are welcome ;)

it is limited... You have a increasement in gold price after each time you bought mage spins.
    Yes we bring some new things and yeah rly, it costs money to do server updates, bring new features (which also costs new server performance) and finally bring dev time in damoria.

If you want to get money after a work month ... why i don't should get this?

And what about the event where you could buy magician packages?
    There was no price increase and there was no limit on this...

all of us want to play damara. But you should also take into account that maintaining servers, maintenance costs.
    somehow you have to earn a server maintenance.
    This is a strategy game so it's not " pay to win "

Really?
    If you don't use any strategy but just a big bank account, it doesn't matter what you do.
    If you lose troops you just buy new ones.
    And that should not be possible... (or at least limited!)

Hello,

Since a lot of players are unable to build the senate to level 100 in their existing castles they have been working on for years and need to build new castles or rebuild those existing ones. Why not change the amount of building places the senate takes?
    Right now for having a senate at 100 you need 100 building spaces. But what if this could be changed like the baldur castles only count for 0.1 in the total castles?
    That way people still have to rebuild the senate, but it only takes away 10 building spaces?

Kind regards.

yes and this is a problem why?
    You don't should get attacked or attack a player who is not in your range. If he takes a castle from one of your friends you can attack him on this castle - but not more.

Still you can support your friend with troops.

But now you took away a very important strategic thing.
    People send a load of fakes attacks (which look like real attack to take the castle), so the defender is unable to know which castle he is actually going for.
    Now this player can put all his troops in that one castle without any problem...

Why is this a problem you ask? Because we and those partners can do nothing to take our castles back right now?

And you want to keep players in the game?
    You are now telling me when an alliance that doesn't have partners or partners they can immediately rely on can be destroyed so that they quit the game?