Nice to have this overview.
    But could this be sorted by alphabet (like your castles are) and not by the players castle list?
    Would make it a lot handier to check them.

@vanmorris
    we changed the database structure behind this. The Reports are stil the same, but safed a bit differently. I think this works (we already testet it) - but some scripts works better with the old structure. I will look into this.

regards
    Dschibait

Okay, it works and thats the most important for now ;)

Hellosince this morning it is impossible to see the wounds, we can no longer treat the troops

I just healed some troops and had no problem at all.

The page does however load a lot slower then it used to.
    It took like 30 seconds to even open the page and another 30 when I clicked to heal them.
    @Admins did you change something that made the script behind it very slow?

Hello,

2 suggestions/bugs about the new update:
    1) you can fill in the poll when you use the vacation substitute option
    2) The reports in the hall of fame/shared reports are not 'clickable'. Would be useful if you click on the players name that you go to that player (like you do in your normal reports).

Kind regards.

hello, I wonder why players are punished for having several accounts? Damoria does not develop, there are no new players and with each war go longtime players. For the sake of damoria, having several accounts should be legal, it is beneficial for everyone. greetings

Lol?

Are you even serious now?

So just because you have the time and the money to spend on 15 accounts you should be allowed to?

No thanks.

Hello,

Is it normal that you lose all troops you send to a castle (even your own castle) when that castle is taken by someone? (Troops send as support)
    This means you don't lose the 25% or what ever settings you have, but you lose all the troops you had in there.
    I thought we were protecting the smaller players?

Kind regards.

17 are placed at this moment; there are 46 are won on our mage.

You can also capture it from another player ;)
    If you get one you get each month up to 10 free spels per castle.

Is there a way to see if it is a mage castle? (on the map)

yeah but i change a size of one battle report from 16kb to 4mb ... so sry, but we want to keep daily backups and space dosnt grow on trees ...
    so if i see that this is coming to a point where this isn't real anymore, i will change it, also without your love.

Couldn't a solution be to have some kind of automatic system that deletes the reports from 'fake' attacks after about a week?
    We all know hundreds off these attacks are send every day and this could save a lot of storage space?
    Maybe give players an opportunity to save those reports local (on their own device) if they want to keep them?

0815 needs to validate all users who say that they play there but havn't any account anymore. So this takes some time. Sorry for that.

Did you recieve the first email? 0815 wrote to most of these kind of issues that we take time to validate this; so you should also get a confirm mail with this information.

Not only these support tickets take a lot of time to be answered.
    DAM-135, ticket was send 14/03.
    I got the reply 'we will look into it' and from then on nothing...

i dont like this; if you had a point calculation during your attack run to the opponent, and you switch from 5,1% => 5% you wil have doubled the troop strength. This will have fatal results - not like yet, now you know and can calculate anything before.

Could be set to when the attack was launched...
    And of course these are just example numbers.
    The real numbers could be different if you would decide to implement.

Hello,

Right now a lot of players are frustrated that they are unable to attack players which are not within their attack range.
    We all understand that protecting smaller players is something that is certainly needed, but isn't a full attack protection a bit too much?
    Here is my proposal to this:

Right now a player can only someone that is between +50% and -50% of his military points.
    But what if a player can attack everyone but at a certain cost:
    When you attack a player which has less then 50% of your military points, that player gains a defensive advantage depending on the size of that player.
    1) The player you attack has more then 50% of your military points --> nothing happens
    2) The player you attack has between 50% and 35% of your military points --> *1.5 troops strength in defending castle
    3) The player you attack has between 35% and 25% of your military points --> *2 troops strength in defending castle
    4) The player you attack has between 25% and 18% of your military points --> *3 troops strength in defending castle
    5) The player you attack has between 18% and 10% of your military points --> *4 troops strength in defending castle
    6) The player you attack has between 10% and 5% of your military points --> *6 troops strength in defending castle
    7) The player you attack has between 5% and 0% of your military points --> *12 troops strength in defending castle

- This would only apply to that player you are attacking his is OWN troops, not to support troops he received.
    - This would also not apply to contested or grey castles.
    - The protection for the really small players could also be brought back with this (Puppies protection).

I have no idea how hard this would be to code (The whole combat script might have to be re-written...) but it would certainly give the biggers players the feeling they can still attack the smaller ones but at a certain cost.

Kind regards.