yes it is not fair that you cant be allowed to be part of the event when you cant attack bandit camps :)

If you say that it would also not be fair being unable to attack people in a war game...
    You capitulated to save yourself so you have to bear the consequences for 6 months :).

Sorry to say that but they made themselves into prey...
    They did not think about the consequences of the attacks against BR and now they try to be the victim.
    They asked for it, now they can also wait 6 months like some of our players have to.
    (I do agree that there should not be any set-backs when you are capitulated)

Quote from Dschibait

you are not true... with the capitulation update we bring a feature in that you can capitulate if you LOST many troops.. This dosn't help if you lost only castles or only troops.
    This feature is the last step before leaving the game. Its a "ok i have 6months to build me back up" feature - but many allied members are not doing this because they may want to help there mates.

So yes, you are right, we had the capitulation already in - but this other system is to protect the smaller players to get more even fights. We see that our increasement to 3billion points not working well, so we starting to doing this.

A war in damoria can go more and more months - we have veteran players and contacts to old players that we talk about this and they all say, that such a war may never ends.
    So yes, maybe we could wait 6months or 12months or 24months or longer - but than there would be reactions from our community (and there are already come up - we are in some skype channels from some leading alliances) - that we dont do anything.

I am not saying that you have to satisfy me.
    I am only trying to explain that this bonus does not seem fair to me.
    I tried my best to do this but it seems that you have an idea and only want to see the positive sides it has without thinking about the negative sides.

I wish you best off luck with doing this.

Sorry for replying in english.

You don't have to make your world 1 account grey.
    You don't have to fully take your world 1 account and only a part of your world 2 account. You can do it the other way around too!
    You can choose too take your world 2 account as 'main' account (take all castles and all troops) and take world 2 as sub account and only take 10 castles and 30% of the troops.

@Beule
    du hast vanmorris nicht verstanden; der will genau das Gegenteil von dir. Der sagt, das es ungerecht wäre, Spielern auf Welt 1 KEINEN Bonus zu geben. Du sagst, das Spieler auf Welt 1 jetzt noch profitieren könnten von den 30% der W2.

Thats is not what I am trying to say...
    I wanted to make clear that world 2 doesn't need that bonus to survive in the new migrated world.
    I just wanted to point out that when you give this bonus to someone it should be given to everyone and not just a few lucky ones that can (ab)use it.
    BUT the main solution (in my eyes) would be to give NO ONE this bonus.

You just read in my words what you want to read...

Also, I am not saying that there should be a bonus for 'younger' accounts.
    All I am saying is that everyone should be equal then.
    And not just let those players from world 2 benefit.

for a time after account creation this would be ok - but this brings NOTHING to you, your friends and most of your mates... this is just a feature for players who will start in w1 - and who are these player ? correct they one from w2 which you don't want to gave more support.

im not sure if you know what you discuss here?

Has there been an analyses of how many people that play on world 2 which also have an account on world 1 and how many of those that don't?
    If not, your statement doesn't make sense.

I do understand that world 2 was not ideal, but the way this is handled makes me worry.

I am also not talking about troop speed for anyone who lost troops, but a troop/resources speed for a certain time frame after account creation.

There was just being looked at the average number of account creation date.
    It should be possible to do a bigger statistical analyses about this?
    Why not look at account creation time from world 1 and world 2 combined? And even take the military strength into account.
    This would give a clear view about who would benefit from this bonus in world 2.
    There is a lot of data in the back-ground of this game.
    It should be possible to do some kind of simulation for the players in world 2 and where they will be after this 1.5 years of bonus.

If you would then do the comparison (of the combined worlds) from some of those players, it will really show what this bonus will have given those few lucky ones.

I am not saying that this calculation is wrong.
    But why do both worlds have to be 'equal'?
    Why is this decided 3 years after the start of world 2?

There are only a few players that really benefit from this bonus to get the worlds equal and it are those people that are now very big in world 2.
    All others (the majority) is going to be set back a lot when the 2 worlds migrate.

Why is it a problem for those players in W2 and not a problem for new players that enter the game?
    Why don't they get a 3 year troop and resources speed to catch up with the bigger ones?

The players in W2 played on that world, invested their time and money into it but so did all players in W1. It is not because their account is younger or older that they need a bonus to survive in a new migrated world? All you are talking about is 1 average number. But in fact that says nothing. You are not thinking about those people that started the game in world 1 after 2016. They will be fed to the wolves from W2 because of their bonus?

The military protection was introduced to protect smaller players, why would it not protect them right now?

Yes I've got a report in the bandid camp reports, not in the fight/batlle reports,and I didn't recieved the recources 18.000.000 stone, and I lost 891 beserkers, and I understood I can heal some troops with the fight report?

You don't receive a normal battle report from bandit camps.
    Just a bandit camp report.

Also, you are unable to heal any troops that died from an attack on a bandit camp.

If you want the rest of the player to quit sure it does.
    Why not just merge both worlds WITHOUT any restrictions?
    Without having a bonus for world 2?
    Sounds a lot more fair to me (and believe me a lot of other players).
    The players that are the biggest in world 2 may be a lot smaller then those in world 1, but you have the military strength to protect them.

Also, why are those players so big there? Because there is no active competition/war against them.
    All they can do is grow at a rate that is not possible for anyone else.

Why are smaller players in W1 that started like a year ago not receiving this bonus?
    Why only those players in W2?

EDIT: In your proposal the player in W2 still get the bonus?
    You think I am talking about the fact that you lose 70% of your troops, which I am not.
    I am talking about being able to create that much more troops/that much bigger castles because of the bonus.
    Having one main account that you completely migrate and your secondairy account (other world) with only 10 castles and 30% of the troops is totally fine and fair.
    The problem is that what happens before the migration (upcomming 1.5 years)

IF "someone" managed this in the past 3 years on world 2,you can do it in the remaining 18 month too.
    How long did you needed for this task in world 1?
    I think you have to redo the math.

I didn't take the building time into consideration...
    I just calculated the amount of troops you gain if you start now and produce for 1.5 years.

The point I want to make is not about the amount of troops you can create it is just an example to show that this bonus is not fair.
    You introduced the military strength rules to protect smaller player but you now decide to give a few players who were smart enough to invest hugely in world 2 (time and money) an advantage over those who invested all their time and money in world 1.
    Every player should be treated equally so every player should get the same bonus (if you want there to be one) on every world or no one should get it.

If you want to make this fair, then give smaller players this bonus until they reach a certain amount of troops/military strength/points/castles/...

But don't just give a few players an undeserved advantage because they spend a lot of gold in world 2 at the start and remained very active (while others saw this world was going no where and quit playing it)

Suggest someone plays only in world 1 and has to start building in world 2.
    It will take a few months to get to a decent building level to build troops.

But there are some players that are very active on both worlds.
    Consider this scenario.
    Someone is active on world 1 and has 25 castles with all productions at level 71 and uses all troop bonuses.
    This means: 131.050 troops per day per castle or almost 1.8 billion troops in 1.5 years.
    Now this player is also active on world 2:
    There he gains the same amount of troops times 3. This means almost 5.4 billion troops in 1.5 years.
    Now suggest he takes world 2 as his main account to transfer.
    This would mean that he is able to transfer 5.94 billion troops he produced in those 1.5 years.

I do understand that some players are bigger in world 1 then these players in world 2 but wasn't this new protection system (military strength) made to prevent them from being fed to the wolves?
    Right now you are just giving those players a 4 billion troops advantage over players that just started world 2.
    It seems to me that the shut-down of world 2 is just to give those few very active players a very big advantage when the two worlds will be migrated, while you forget your smaller players in world 1!

It would be nice if with a single click you could change the world

You can ;)

Hover with your mouse over the name of the current world (top left of screen next to the language selection.
    Click on the other world in the new interface that opens
    Tada you are in the other world ;)

normally i could build up to 9 new castles next to my main, without having to have rubies!
    has this been changed?
    If so no one that has a main castle that produces other gems than ruby's can ever build a secondary castle!

The problem that you cannot build a castle without having rubies might be that you still have a lot of deeds.
    You would first have to destroy them in order to be able to build a 'free' castle.

Sorry to reply in english but I don't speak German (If anyone could translate that would be great).

while I do understand that W2 is behind W1, the bonus that is given there makes it unfair for people in world 1.
    It is true that most of the accounts in W1 have about a 5 years head-start but does that really mean W2 needs to be equal to that?

1) W1 didn't have the Magic spells (Pay-to-win)
    2) When buying premium and other packages the effect of those is also doubled right now.
    3) Strategies that are used now where not known some years ago in W1.
    4) W2 has far less wars (There is one strong alliance that rules everyone). This means that the only ones that benefit are them.

I understand that you want to make the worlds equal but what you are doing now is only making those people in W2 stronger then W1.

Right now it is very difficult to see which reports are new and which reports you have already seen.
    They also all have the 'new' icon next to them.

Maybe there could be some kind of font or color change when ever you already clicked on a certain report?
    Or a way to sort them by newest?
    Or the time being displayed in the overview
    Or ...