Dear Halberd,

A lot of old players who play this game for years have already made clear that what is happening in World 2 is unfair.
    Trying to make both worlds 'equal' is never going to work and certainly not the way it is done now.
    Players who invested HUGE amounts of money on world 2 (which was NOT possible on world 1 before) receive an enormous advantage over players in world 1.
    While the worlds will be 'equally' old when they merge, the players from world 1 will be punished.

1) The few players who spend huge amounts of money in the beginning of world 2 only really benefit from the extra's the world has been assigned (x2 troops, resources, ...)
    2) There is no real competition in this world, so these players can just continu to abuse their benefits
    3) There wasn't the same amount of knowledge/understanding when world 1 started. This means that although the worlds might be equally old, the players on world 2 had an advantage over world 1.

As I have already said before the 'extra benefits' of world 2 should be limited until a certain point.
    The biggest (strongest in militairy strength) players in world 2 are already entering the top 20 of world 1. Now the benefits from world 2 will go on for another year, what will we end up with then?
    The few lucky players from world 2 become the new biggest players?

All in all, a limitation to these benefits at a certain amount of militairy strength (for example at the average of the top 50 in world 1) seems more fair than what is happening now...

Loic,

You keep missing the point...
    If they would do what you want, this means that the timeframe for the attack protection is reduced to about 12 hours at max. This means a much HIGHER predictable timeframe to time your attacks as an attacker.
    Now with the 36 hours time frame (approximatly) it is a lot less predictable and can turn into everyone's advantage.

The last option they have is to NOT announce a peace time and just do when they think it is necessairy, would that be better to you or would you still feel 'unjustified'? ;)

December 24 must be the same for everyone !! as it was not the case yesterday, only half of our attacks arrived while we were still on December 23

damoria must improve this for the next truces

Once again, maybe for you it was still the 23th of December but in other parts of the world it was ALREADY 24th of December.
    So nothing weird happened here.
    All you do is complaining about the fact that you were unable to abuse this cease fire ;)

Maybe it would be a good idea to reveal the chances of getting a certain item?
    The spells are lootboxes and almost every gaming company understands the problems with these lootboxes and the monetisation problems they bring with them.
    Therefore as a step towards their community they reveal the 'drop rates' of the items in those lootboxes.

Maybe the Damoria team could think about doing the same and also do their part in stopping gambling addictions?

Hello,

How is it possible that you are attacked by someone that has double your military points?
    This players claims that when you have the same amount of points (NOT military strength) that it is possible.
    But this has never been stated anywhere and is to my knowledge not possible.
    So there seems to be something terribly wrong with these attacks and we would like to get this sorted ASAP!

Kind regards,
    vanmorris

Hello,

Not sure if this is intended or not but the 'christmas ranking' shows the amount of gifts you have as of this moment.
    While in the alliance overview page you see the total amount of gifts you had this event.
    Also previous meat event showed the total amount you received and not the amount you have left. (because you use them during the event).

Hello Dschibait,

I understand your reasoning that players in world 2 should be able to catch up with those of world 1.
    But this 'catch up' should in my eyes be limited.

-> The few biggest players in world 2 really benefit from this because they don't have any real competition in world 2. This means they can grow really fast and bring all those troops to the migrated worlds.
    -> The military strength was introduced to protect players, so with a migration they would also be protected?
    -> If we migrate now and these players are smaller, they would still get the smaller catch-up bonus normal players who are smaller in world 1 also get?

All in all, I think this bonus in world 2 should be limited to a certain military strength.
    Maybe something like the average of the top 50 players (in military strength) in world 1.

Hello,

I just saw it is now possible to select up to 3 castles when you demolish.
    What happens if you choose more than 1?
    The resources are even split across those 2 or 3 castles or?
    Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    vanmorris

Quote from Dschibait

Ja - das Event läuft bis einschließlich 31. August, danach hast du keinen Zugriff mehr auf die Schinken-Features.

Message on the German forum: "Yes - the event runs until August 31st, after which you will no longer have access to the ham features."

Wow finally this is clear now.
    I think myself and other players thought this was the case since a long time ago (even when Bigpoint was still the owner).

It was brought up several times, but maybe not with good enough examples/clear numbers.

Really glad to hear that it is finally getting fixed ;)

i will look for that; but your screenshots would be only possible this way if the simulator ignores the research levels... The second screensht (from simulator) is showing much higher reduction of wall; so you mean that the simulator dosn't handle researches correctly?

Indeed, I think a possible explanation would be that the simulator doesn't take the research level into account (or at least the research for buildings).
    Because it gives the same damage to the wall at research 0 and at research 20...