I guess you should check what they have been doing then...
    They have been attacking all day.

i wrote that some days ago in the german thread du capitulation.

we fixed a bug where it was possible that you can heal troops in capitulation.
    Cause - this isn't possible anymore - we decieded to let players which capitulate in past 30 days to come out of capitulation.
    But, they have to be out of capitulation for 14days and have to go back into capitulation after this time.

So feel free to attack him - he can not capitulate in the next 14days.

I see a problem with this...

What if these players start attacking and take castles from other players?
    Suggest they take them in the last hours of their 'free of capitulation' and they are placed back into capitulation after the 14 days, there is no way to get those castles back?
    That doesn't seems fair to me...

Can this error please be looked into again?
    I made a whole path to a decent residence just to be unable to take it.
    I tried several times by refreshing the page, restarting browser, I even took another residence next to it... nothing helped.
    I took some screen shots (not sure if they can help recreate the error).

EDIT: it worked after half an hour...

@vanmorris
    sounds good; i will talk with the team about this.

Did you plan to have different armies; so (as an example) you could start from 10 castles with each had a 500% army - each army can attack 9times a day?
    And you will get the 10 bonuses in these 10 starting castles + the ranking bonuse?

Or what exactly did you have in mind to split this to castles?

I was more thinking about leaving it the way it us, but after the week is over you choose in which castles you use which bonuses.
    So suggest you have 1000% bonus recources and 1000% bonus troopspeed you can use these in the castles you want (so you can have 100% for each in 10 castles for example).
    You get the whole week to choose on which castles you use them, but the sooner you do it the more benefit you have from them.

I dont want to share much about calculations here.
    But you will get more points which the maximum amount of attacks on smaller residences.

For bonuses its a bit compliated; but also there, you will have better chances with smaller residences. There could be big ones with a good ratio, but its rly rarly.

cando.

Hello,

Maybe it could be an idea that the bonuses you receive are not for all castles?
    I am not sure how easy this would be to implement, but I think it could be done like with the easter eggs?
    If you do an attack, you receive a certain bonus (suggest between 5% and 10% for a small one and between 25% and 50% for a bigger one).
    Now you receive these bonuses in a 'bonus page', from that page you can choose which castle you use them on.

So for example if you do 9 attacks on a small camp and you received 9x 10% resources bonus, you are able to use 90% resource bonus in a castle of your choice.

This would mean that you are still able to get 200% resources in certain castles, but not in all castles.

(The numbers I used are just examples)

Hello,

People having only 1 account which they use to play in both worlds are disadvantaged to those who use different accounts.
    People who use one account can only use the bonus codes on one of both worlds, while people with two accounts are able to do so on both.
    While I think both situations should be equal?
    This wouldn't change much, but it would be fair to treat all players equally...

Kind regards,
    Vanmorris

Why not give the building master the ability to demolish buildings then?
    Will help people demolishing this way :)

Think of privacy rules, property rights, possibly paid but not delivered services because of the the ban.

I thought the rules stated that a player cannot claim any rights for things he paid for in case he didn't receive them because of a ban?

To be honnest Dschibait A LOT of the strategy part has dissapeared over time.
    Everything is now buyable if you spend enough money...
    You can have the best strategy you want, but if you don't spend real money you slack far behind...

Microtransactions in a game should give you a benefit.
    But not one that is 2.5x the one of a non paying customer...

I am not blaming you or anything.
    All this topics is started with is a request for a change and a reasoning for this change.
    You provided us with some basic maths and the opinion of Bitmeup that an increase is not needed.
    Thanks for that.

Well if this reminds you of a me too situation that's nothing I can help you with...
    All we use this for is to encourage people to come forth if they want something and just ask for it.

I was never asking for an increase myself (I have no reason to do so). I however wanted to point out that the listening to arguments has to happen from both sides.
    The maths you provided earlier had been proven wrong and examples of players with castles far away have been given (not everyone can have his/her castles a few minutes away).

Thanks for making clear that it won't happen.

You don't understand what I mean.
    I am not crying that it is not enough.
    All I am saying is that people can have a good reason to ask for another increase which doesn't mean they are just crying to get more...

In dutch we have a saying: 'You've got a no, you can always get a yes'.

I think the reason why these players don't turn grey is that it would make it possible that the banned player or his/her friends benefit from the castles they lost.
    This would mean they didn't get the punishment they deserved when they got banned in the first place.

I think there are only two options:
    1) You delete these castles/accounts so they can't benefit from it.
    2) You give these players a second chance and let them play again. All be it with a severe punishment to their castles/troops (in accordance with the reason they are banned).

Indeed, but the amount of resources a trader can carrywas increased from 5k to a maximum of 1312,5k.

That compensates this fact.

And did someone ever use the market before the increase? I don't think so...
    All resources were handled via attacking castles.
    The fact that it increased doesn't mean the increase is enough :)

Like I said: enough is never enough.
    So you have to decide, which building
    you need most - like in "the good old days",
    when the building sites are even more limited
    than today.

But our castles were also a lot smaller in the good old days...
    It didn't take us weeks to get all the necessary resources to upgrade 1 building...

First off all, I am not mad at all.
    All I am trying to do is explain why I think this is unfair.

So you just assume everyone from W1 started playing in 2008?
    The players who started 2014 till now get nothing but the small starter bonus?

I never said there shouldn't be any bonuses in world 2.
    All I said is that these should be LIMITED till a certain extend.

This would make it fair for both w1 and w2 players in my opinion...