Is it fair that Hochstedner wins at the guards 90% of the time because he was the first to get his knights to level 50? Should we forbid him to play against the other players in the guards because they will lose? :D

1) Hochsteder winning doesn't make someone else loose all of his work (troops & castles) and maybe the will to keep playing

2) Hochsteder is limited to level 50, so other players can still catch up. It is IMPOSSIBLE to catch up in military rank with the top 3.

So everyone outside of the top 3 can just stop playing because they can easily be whiped out by them.

The issue I see here is that points don't fight, but troops do.

So these players are being attacked by a player that is almost 10x stronger in military ranking, but can be attacked because of the amount of points they have.

Currently everyone in the top 50 of troops and points can attack eachother.

Seeing how big some of the players became, it is unfair for anyone out of the top 10 (military) to be attacked by someone from the top 3 if you want to have a fair fight.

Hello,

Regarding the upcoming transfer.
    If you choose option 2 (world 1 account remains and you transfer 10 castles + 30% troops of world 2), will the local gold of world 1 be kept?

Kind regards,
    Vanmorris

So the players from world2 get to choose where they place their castles? (Next to their enemies) and they get the opportunity to relocate all of their castles, while players which have world1 as main account have to keep all castles where they are?

May I ask what the reasoning is for that?
    Doesn’t seem fair at all?

The speed for w2 was just to catch up w1 - after transfer / merge the speed will be normal again for both.

But they would be equally old in February, so they get an 'older' world with the moved merge?

I thought it was being talked about?

The decision isn't made yet if we cut the speed in W2 or set some in W1 to make it equal.

Hello,

Also I think the 'bonus' features should be stopped on world 2 from februari onwards?
    As these ware put in place to make world 1 and world 2 have the same average 'age' when the merge would be done.
    But as the merge is moved, world 2 would be older than world 1, which doesn't seem right?

Kr,
    vanmorris

Hello,

Just tried to activate the crusase troop bonus in some of my castles.
    When I activated it in one castle and then used Ctrl+ arrow to go to the next castle the bonus was automatically activated in the next castle (without pressing activate button).
    Can this be looked into?

Kind regards,
    vanmorris

world 1
    player name: vanmorris

Edit: only happens when page is fully reloaded before pressing ctrl + arrow. When page is still reloading it works as it should.

Edit 2: also happens with resource bonus. Does not occur when using the arrows next to castle name to go to the next castle.

vanmorris, what is your point, a attack is an attack, when you push someone in the corner he/she fights back with everything what is left.

the NATO players wouldnt lose a lot too if they would not defend the conquered castles (same logic as yours) I dont get your point. you dont unterstand that they maybe tried with everything that was left to get back the castles.

the easiest would have been when put these 3 players in attack protection so they could have healed their troops and then put them back in capitulation

That is the thing I don't understand.
    Why bring them out of capitulation for 14 days when they are not allowed to attack/be attacked?

I understand that they attack castles which were taken after they were placed out of capitulation (I have no problem with lost troops in those castles also!).
    The problem I have is with their attacks on castles which were taken BEFORE they capitulated.
    Trying to take those castles back is just abusing their situation.

when i look in the hall of fame i see only attacks from JG to others on the day after leaving capitulation... so how is it possible to think that others attack them ? Even stronger: no one was aware of the fact that they left capitulation mode so no one was focssed on atacking them... not the time of a hit is a decisive element... the time of starting troops on the way is ... is there any posibility to see so far back in time in the logs ?

I second this.
    Maybe NATO started attacks first, bit they didn't make those 3 players lose a lot of troops.
    What those 3 players did the other way around...

yeah jendrezj all the time knows how it works; but breakes the rules like no one else do it in the game... 2 points which you cant reject and which no one want to bring up.

finally, i wrote to you that you can go out of capitulation only TO HEAL troops.
    i have not a problem (like i wrote here) to defende yourself, but when we see that you start attacking active against other players, this will be the last part in that game for you. Also in other worlds.

And what about the loses a lot of players had due to this?
    If we had known they would attack the loses would have been a lot lower.

And of all things you tell me about being fair that I am not laughing just because of your greedy nature we have the war more I do not say otherwise you can still have problems with your acc

Let's remember who started this war and thought they could conquer all without consequences.
    Sometimes you hit a wall :)