Hello,

I just used the spell summoner and should have received 75k catapults. (why even this much??? #pay2win)
    I refreshed the page like 15 times and waited several minutes, but nothing happened?
    Could this be looked into?

Kind regards,
    vanmorris

Shame they had to play the dirtiest football to win...
    If you ask me not deserved at all.

Playing on that level and not being professional but just being that childish...

Hmm thanks for the explanation, but still not all rewards are worth it...
    You have to pay 1000 bits for 3 million resources in total, which a decent size players can produce in 30 minutes in 1 castle. And now with the 2x speed even faster...

I have no idea if I can compare them this much but why does SpaceInvasion get this for 2500 bits:

1x build field on all planets

All planets will be expanded by one build field, this applies to all planets of the connected SpaceInvasion Accounts. If a planet is deleted, the build field will also be forfeited.

And damoria gets this for only ONE castle for 5000 bits. Isn't that a bit expensive?

1x field for secondary castle

Connected Damoria Accounts will receive an extension of 1 build field, which can be used in the shop for the selected secondary castle.

But can't this be said about every message that was send?
    Maybe just make the option a little more permanent?
    --> make it so that it states that all previous message (received and sended) before you clicked the option may be read by admins?
    In that way there is no problem?

Hello,

Today I tried to send a message via the dispatch message to our alliance members.
    I clicked send and the message was send to only myself and a few other alliance members
    I also received a message that "the message could not be send to some players..."
    I think this has something to do with the new privacy settings.
    It is okay that you cannot send a message without enabling this option, but not receiving anything?
    How do you communicate with someone then without using enabling that option?

Kind regards

vanmorris
    After 10 castles sending constructionwagons cost more rubies everytime you send one. The constuction cost go up with every castle you own.I think you already send more constructionwagons. Urotsukidoji has brought most castles into this world from the old worlds and conquered more. I do not think he send out much constructionwagons with what it cost him. :P

That is true, but conquering a castle also increases the price you pay (ruby's and raw materials) for building a new castle...

Hello,

In the past when looking at incomming attacks, troop overview, ... The clock that was there always kept counting down if the page was open.
    This was very usefull to perfectly time attacks on a castle and things like that.
    But right now, this clock no longer counts down when the page is open.
    You always have to refresh the page to see the new ETA.
    Any chance of reverting this to how it was so the clock times still count down?
    Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    vanmorris