I don't know what the nature of your problem is.

But given your arrogant and rude way of bringing to your opponents, I wanted to tell you in the public square (since it is your style to block messages) that you and I, your companions, can place all the planets glued to mine (I also give you advice , since I am good?) You can come in a hundred with all the ships present in the universe and you will never find anything.

But remember that we are playing, main thing, you have to have fun.

So I wait for you. Have a good fun.

signed Templar ✙ Knight

Hi everyone,

The upcoming event is not clear to me.

is it similar or the same as the past events of Valentine's Day and Easter? to be exact is it necessary to "capture" the flowers present in the galaxies and then convert them into gold?

or is it different from the two previous events?

Regarding my previous topic on the few active players it is clear that the reason for even the best players is to rebuild the fleet once it is destroyed.

Then if a player plays a year, builds a fleet in this period of time and one day he has any unforeseen event, the fleet is completely destroyed, he would want to do it again and then he would abandon the game.

Taking a cue from sun662 of an option that regenerates a percentage of ships destroyed. I would put a building that at each level regenerates a part of the destroyed ships, level one 5% level two 10% level three level 15% and so on .... up to a maximum of 70%.

It would be very innovative as a dynamic, and in addition to making us sleep a little more peacefully, it would make the game much more active there would be more fleets in circulation and avoiding the shock of a player who is completely destroyed and finds himself without a fleet.

In my opinion it would encourage the game and make it better.what do you think? and feasible as an idea? :)

@Sun662

I agree that advertising would help, the problem is more player retention I believe. People build up that fleet for a couple months and :cursing: POP :cursing: along comes someone and fleet is gone. ?( They walk away, I think some people play for a couple months and still don't get the concept of Escape Flight. Maybe a pay option for noob players to recoup some of their fleet the first time they get a fleet over 100k under 500k in fleet back?

Vero is a very challenging game, and with regard to the fleet in case it is destroyed it would be a hard blow to play again. One idea could be the construction of a building that regenerates part of the fleet after 24 hours, for example each level increases the fleet regeneration rate. Obviously a building with medium material costs and at each level is regenerated 5% of each type of ship destroyed. That would make sense.

Hello to all,I mainly address the server managers and the few active players.

Sad but true, this wonderful game is slowly becoming inactive.

Few players, even less active.

My proposal, which I think is shared by everyone, is to advertise the game.

I am not an online game marketing expert but I believe that those in charge know how to make this game at least double the number of subscribers.

Since it's a game where you can buy features, I think the funds are there.

It would be a disappointment to see this game become dull, with no players.

My proposal is the following: Is it possible to advertise the game in order to attract new subscribers?

Greetings,

SamGold