I went back over the flight logs and studied the details a bit more... and saw the other attacks that were made. I believe I see what he did.. and how he did it. I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm convinced enough to give the benefit of the doubt and offer my apology if I was wrong. I can see how it could have been calculated it because I do remember one of his spies sats hitting one of my planets just as my fleet had left that planet. And since we had 6 hits per planet.. then I can see how he was just playing his luck and using up all his shots every hour, on the hour.... based off the calculations he made.

yes, he didn't know when the fleet was going to return... but that's why he was just sending one attack after the other... to see if he would get lucky. i didn't look at the entire battle log because I was caught up in the moment.. and quite pissed, obviously... because I never get caught.

so yeah, it's a hit to the pride, of course. but it is what it is.

I believe in doing the honorable thing and voicing what I've discovered, regardless of the embarrassment or whatever.

I have to say.. if this is legit, it's the absolute luckiest shot I've ever seen in this game. i always considered blind intercepts as one of the pinnacles of strategies that required calculation. but yeah, I can see how he could have calculated it.

i still have a history in this game where I don't trust the admin. so, that doesn't change, btw. but I do offer my apologies just the same.

nice hit SuNo, congrats. :thumbup:

SAEBORWOLF

YES !! you can measure the length of an EF by judging the mines. Any true fleeter in here knows that and has done that many times. and over a longer period of time, you get a sense of when their fleet lands, etc.

absolutely - I'm done that many times too.

but this wasn't an over-night EF !! this was a day EF that didn't follow any routine. i didn't even know when I was going to EF until a minute before I did it.

AND... his fleet was 3 SECONDS behind mine.

so, make all the excuses you want... but nothing you can say will untangle this scenario.. nothing !!

and you won't investigate it because we have a long history of not getting along. i don't see this admin as fair bc I've seen other unjust situations with other players throughout the years in this game. I've called it out in the past and then the admin would flex their muscles to "show me whose boss."

I know how it is in here because we have a long history.

and I'm happy to play the game and stay away from you (the admin)... but also leave me alone and let me play the game naturally too.

what foolish excuses some of you are writing. even with escape flight assistant.. you still DON'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG THE FLIGHT IS !!

on that specific day........ I had EFed for an hour while I was working online.

when my fleet returned, I did a few things and then sent it out for a 4 hour EF so that I could finish my work and have lunch.

i don't care who you are or how good you think you are in this game... it is impossible to predict that scenario because those were decisions I made in the moment.. that didn't follow any routine from any other previous moment. his fleet was 3 seconds behind my fleet - IMPOSSIBLE !!!

AND.. what the admin doesn't want to talk about was a similar situation that happened to me in SI2.. but I'll digress for now about that.

but hey... I'm not a friend of the admin.. i don't have special software to tap into this game.. so, I don't know the details of how it happened.

but what I do know... is THAT WAS IMPOSSIBLE - PERIOD, PERIOD, PERIOD !!

but hey.. if this is the way you want to win.. then go for it. it's just a game. it obviously angers people to be in a situation like that because time and effort have been invested. but I'm proud to say that my successes were earned the hard way.

sounds cool, i think thats fine for saeborwolff ?

Yes, please do explain to me how someone can accurately predict the landing of my Escape Flight TWICE in one day. I will love to hear this. I haven't heard something very stupid in a few days. So yes... go for it... Please enlighten me... lol :D :D

As I said, I knew the outcome of this bc I know how you guys operate.. which is why this game is basically dead. And there's nothing more I need to do nor say, at this point, but mind my own business. The consequences of your actions are built into your actions, regardless of those you affect in the process. I'll just keep moving forward either way :) 8)

yeah, i've ran various successful blind intercepts (where you don't use a GS)... pretty sure I know how to calculate intercepts... you know, the ones that you actually do the math/work ? nevermind, I don't wanna lose ya ;) ...i mean, since we're just joking now, right ?

no worries, at the end of the day I know what you'll do bc I've dealt with you guys for, on and off, years.. and I know how you work.

so...keep it.. do whatever you want with it *cough* nothing *cough* ...and we'll just keep playing the game

have a good day.. don't work too hard :)

24hours*60mins*60s => 86.400 seconds per day.

im pretty sure that you are wrong :P with this post.

i'm pretty sure i'm not wrong. putting numbers on a post isn't a demonstration of any intellectual calculation. let's see if you can prove me wrong.. bc at this point, any logical person knows that i'm more right than wrong.

but as i said in the beginning of this post.. i already know how this will go. so i'll just play the game ;)

So, I had my fleet out on an EF... but I was still watching my monitor as I was working. i noticed that I got an attack that matched a few seconds behind the EXACT time of my fleet's halfway point. The attack landed and obviously nothing really happened. I thought that was extremely strange, but I continued with my work, nonetheless.

And then I logged in to catch my fleet about 2 minutes before it was to land... and found the EXACT same attack on the exact planet where my main fleet was to land... once again, a few seconds behind its arrival.

This is obviously impossible. Perhaps if someone had tried this exact scenario every day for the next century... PERHAPS they would have some luck.

I would like to ask the admin to look into this. I probably know the response, but hey... all I can do is try ;) I will happily give you the name after your response. Thanks

USER ID: 187

Universe: Easter Fun

It's okay... you do what you gotta do. You have colonized next to a planet where my ships were at and there was no way of you knowing that my ships were there and I have the maximum amount of planets (of that uni). You've done that twice. How did you know they were there ? ...magic ? I do understand how the game is played on a much deeper level, you realize. So whatever..

So yeah, I do feel there is some foul play on your part. But, at the end of the day, you still will not get my fleet unless I'm involved in some catastrophe or whatever. I just play my game.. and that's all I need to worry about. I have a real life, family, and social life, etc. So, I can't continue the rhythm of gameplay as I did before.

And let's not forget... I made it in the top 10 in less than 9 months..... and remain in the top 10 even though I'm not currently very active. I've ran #1 aggressive alliances throughout the years in this game and I simply don't care about you or others outside of my current alliance. I've already proven myself in here and I have nothing more to prove to anyone in this game.

So...good luck on your endeavors hanabi

SAEBORWOLF

yeah, i'm not one to go into vacation mode, but i have a couple of times, recently.... and yeah, that's really screwed up that it stays @ 25% when you come out. I guess programming it to go back to normal is asking too much... so... super

My production on my blast furnace (metal) is 299,259 an hour. In 24 hours, i produce a little over 1 million... when i should be 7,182,216 in 24 hours.

..and i remember my mines producing that many months ago. But i noticed a change some months ago, but since i was busy with other things during that time, i didn't investigate it. But now that i'm looking at it.. i've been losing a lot for a very long time.

EDIT/UPDATE: now it's saying that my mines are set at 25%. 1) I NEVER set my mines to that rate. 2) I didn't notice my mines being lowered.

Either way, this is a mistake from the game - not from me... and this should be compensated.

I'd like to know why my production has been decreased 7 times lower than what it should be for the past several months ? Could someone explain that to me ?? ...and how I may get that lost res back to me ?

I noticed a difference during the end of Winter (2021)/Spring, but didn't pay much attention since I've been dealing with more important things in life. But now that I've taken the time to calculate my production rates... this is not cool and I don't see how this is just a "mistake".

I would like compensation for this loss.

EDIT/UPDATE: on the planets where there are aliens, i'm losing so much that those planets are producing the same amount as my normal planets.

....really not happy X(

Unfortunally without any error message we can not help you here. It does not seem to be a general problem on our end for this universe regarding login...

it appears to have solved itself. we'll see how it goes. but that's strange you can see it on your end.. very strange

it looks good to me, last login was two minutes ago...

shall i put you in vacation mode?

yeah, it continues to reject my logins. Can you put me on VM until they fix this part of the game in this universe.

My SI.2 account doesn't have any problem, just surius

it looks good to me, last login was two minutes ago...

shall i put you in vacation mode?

I logged out and tried to log back in and it rejected me the first few times. But i'm back in again. I'll EF for now and hope the problem doesn't continue. Thank you :)