Nummer 3 ist ein Saveabfangrechner im Prinzip arebeitet dieser auf der Basis das man die liegende Prodde zurückrechnet und so sagen kann wann SpielerX gesaved hat. Hier sage ich aber ganz deutlich ist noch nicht final fertig, hab Probleme die Berechnungen für Prodde mit den ganzen optionalen Boni korrekt ausspucken zu lassen - falls wer das Ganze hinbekommt wäre ich für Tipps/ Hinweise dankbar. Aktuell kann man nur einen recht guten Eindruck zu den Savezeiten gewinnen aber leider keine 100% korrekte Aussage

Schön frech von mir etwas privat erklären lassen mit der Aussage "es belibt unter uns" und sobald du merkst das du unfähig bist es richtig umzusetzen meinen du kannst einfach alles veröffentlichen ^^

Naja mach nur hast die aufmerksamkeit ja ganz schön nötig <X

Planeten in einem Sonnensystem sind nummeriert von 1 bis 15. Welche Nummer soll ich mehrmals kolonisieren, um den höchstmöglichen Baufelder zu erhalten?

Du bekommst jedes mal eine zufällige Anzahl an Feldern wenn du einen Planeten kolonisierst.

Ich wäre dafür das man zu der Taste "A" die option einfügt Spionagesonden direkt zu den Astro eines Planeten zu schicken, ohne das man vorher "Asteroid" als Ziel auswählen muss.

Beginner playing in retro universe here, how do you get/build/upgrade a galaxy scanner. The tech tree only says "Galaxy Scanner-Asteroid". So that i dont have to scroll through all the threads in the forum can someone just answer the question please :?:

You need an asteroid on one of your planets and then you can build the galaxy scanner on the asteroid. You can get asteroids when there are units destroyed in battle on your planets.

What is the potential rewards out of this Robot reward? Or what is it supposed to do?

Just click start and 4h (?) later you get your reward.

2) Do the rubble fields reset everyday and at a specific time? My only concern is if it resets at a specific time (eg midnight), only some players will benefit - as opposed to a more random event.

There are new debris spawning all the time not just at a certain time of the day.

3) Does it make a difference to collect the halloween gift trick/treat from a specific planet or do you get the same reward irrespective of whether it is an unoccupied planet vs an occupied planet?

There are 2 different types of pumpkins. One allways gives tricks the other allways treats.

Try

http://www.si-master.com/fr/

or the ingame Tech tree for basic answers. you can ask more specific question here in the forum.

1) what building should I level up, in wich sequence, and at wich level

Try to follow the tutotrial if you have not completet it already and build the 4 mines and the power plant first.

2) same question for researches

check the tech tree what you want to unlock next in terms of units or building and do the research you need for that.

3) what defenses should I buy

Start with the 2 shield domes and later you can add something like invervall cannones or laser battery to it.

4) what units should I buy

Try to unlock the transmitter as a Ship first and build some so you can save your resources when you go offline and they are also good for farming the npc "spacia".

Ja das schon.

Ich meine damit, wenn ich Gebäude baue und ich nach der Energie schaue und sie scheinbar reicht, doch durch die Solarzellen es mehr ist als das Kraftwerk produziert. Wenn dann einer meinen Plani angreift und die Dinger kaputt schießt, dann ist auf einmal die Energie im Minus. Das Nervt mich. Ich brauche im Moment die Solarzelle nicht.

Den genauen Anteil der jeweiligen Energie quellen kannst du doch unter Wirtschaft sehen.

Man bekommt ja durch die ITD immer mal welche dazu.

Solarzellen aus dem IDT sind ehr selten oder ich bekomme einfach nie welche :/

mampf27

Auf dem screen shot steht schon das du "Ausserhalb des Bereiches" bist daher kannst du du kein Speed up mehr bekommen, da du mehr als 10% des Accwertes vom Platz 1 von deinen Universum hast.

You can twomorrow. Usually the first weekend of each month is gold event unless there is another event already active.

Die Kisten die du sammelst und die Münzen die du aus den Kisten bekommst bleiben beide nach Ende des Events und können bei zukünftigen Gold Events wieder benutzt werden.

Yeah, you could pay with paypal or other payment methods instead of Plasma.

Jibait kind of explained it a few post up when the OP asked about the worry free package.

Im not even sure if this would be in the players best interest since spending Plasma increases the VIP level and a direct purchase might not (?) im not sure since I never tried it that way.

Code
    Hello, I have a question, I am an administrator in the alliance and I cannot choose war in diplomacy, why? The regulations say that there must be 3 directors... there are 6 of us and he cannot influence the war... I only have a few other options, such as alliances, non-aggression pact

inputout....

You can declare wars when you click on "Invasion" next to Alliance.

pasted-from-clipboard.png