can u maybe tell me/us more about the bandit camps? as that is "magical", my troops take home either 30 million and like 80 gems, or 50 million and 80 gems, and that is on a camp with a few traps,

as u said approx 3% can be lost on that camp. my current average is somewhere around 1-1,5%

what are the statistics on the bigger camps, with either many or manymany traps, i have tried to send some spies in, but that doesnt work somehow.

also, these camps fear specific units, the unit the camp i farm fears i dont own yet, (paladins), iff i send the troops they fear in, what would the effect be in terms of loot/losses in troops.

and would the "magical lootsystem" be even more rewarding iff i attack a banditcamp with manymany traps?

to add to that, i currently have about 800.000 troops total, and i havent finished all my researches but im about 7/10 in terms of troops improvement researches in my main castle.

i wouldnt like to see them go dead on such a camp, as ive seen battlereports in the billions of troops in the hall of fame, so while my army of 800.000 seems like a big deal to me, in reality its a tiny army.

but the data that is there seems inaccurate, as i have about 700.000 troops at this point, more or less 100 thousand of each, and i can carry from a bandit camp sometimes up to 50 million resources. is that calculates different?

because iff i average 200 carrying capacity per troop i have, i would be able to carry 14 million resources. but they come home with 30-50 million resources.

hello, in the mail i have from the game it says 7 days, is it 14 or 7?

also, my senate is currently 23, but i can easily work that up to 30 +-. and ive found a nice castle which has 8 million points, and is grey. so yeah, iff its 14 days i need to wait another 9 days instead of 2

to add to this, is there some set carrying capacity for troops? as i am attacking bandit camps, but i am unsure how i can transport the materials back to my house in the most effective setup

has any solution come to this? i have the same problem, found a nice big castle that is inactive, but i cant take it as i have protection, and i cant find the option where to turn that off either.