hi, I just wanted to bring you a little bug in the descriptive game. In the "research" section of the alchemist, in particular in the special "defense techniques" research, when you pass the mouse cursor over the description square ... well, the description is wrong. This quest should increase the defense bonus by 10% each level, right? but in the description it comes written that increases the attack value.
    that's all, it's about adjusting the description.
    regards :)

hello, forgive me if I created a new discussion, but I play recently and I had no idea how to do these things, I could not find the answers in the forum:

1) Is it possible to know the current attack and defense value of your troops? also considering the alchemist's research? the information found under "help" and therefore "troops" report generic but not current statistics, without taking into account the improvements. There's a way ??
    2) are the bonuses for the bandit camps after 1,000 attacks with 100,000 units still valid or have they stopped on the reported date?
    3) how are mage castels obtained? for example the golden castle or the ice castle? only through the summoning spells in the "gold" section?

4) and what are the cornucopias for?

sorry again for all these questions and for creating a new thread. Many years ago I played Damoria but there weren't all these news. :( :(

good night, greetings.