Or maybe he doesn't remember himself? He might be going around telling everyone he is called Judge Dredd. YOUR NAMES, ANDY!!!!!! If I remember correctly 8|

I have to say, after being away for so long and coming back, it's good to finaly see some changes have been made. However, snooping around the options menu I decided to change the version to SI Classic - Must say I prefer the old style view. Nothing like being transported 13 years into the past. Nostalgia galore :D

I'm not sure but I think Argonian gave The Hobbit a key. Ever since Argonian put his finger in his ring though The Hobbit had a terrible attitude Who knows, all these people sound like just a bunch of Über_NooBs

I don't go near any basements these days, I like sticking to my tree house. You shouldn't be smelling SilentLeges from the basement; I covered him in jam before lockin' him in there :saint:

jam'ing boards - I feel like you might be trying to hint at something here. Maybe I should just change my name to Pedro. Time to come out of the closet. =O

Well I have plenty of time to kill right now and nostalga got the better of me...... Might as well spam some boards up and be a nuisance :thumbup:

Yeah, I know. Ohh well. I'll have colonization ships ready aswell. How disappointing I need to wait 7 days.

Thanks for the input.

Good to be closed mods.

Thanks,

Hu/\/ter.

Afternoon all,

So, made an account about an hour ago. I decided to move my planet to a more favourable location. I have unlocked SF's for attacking inactives but I am unable to do so..... only option available is EFing. When moving planet, are you restricted from attacking all planets, inlcluding inactives?

Many thanks,

Hu/\/ter.

Ahhh Mr Judge, I also remember you. Though my current username is a ruse, I have nothing better to do.... I miss EN 1 and EN 2, and my ban hammer.........

Ahh, I remember ThePoet..... :)