hi i didnt understand and have just 1 question for genesi3,first i enter this universe at 4x speed ,after 2 years of playing in this universe ,lets say i had 600 million points in total then iafter 2 years i have an option to move this account (600 million points) in retro or genesis with 15 planets? Did i understand it right? Also i didnt understand the %20 spice transfer?

there was 10 energy reserves in my account at gifts ,and there was 2 chooses.1 :send to friend 2:send to me, i sent to me and accepted but nothing happened in sirius .what can do energy reserves:x10 ??or its a bug ?didmt understand it??

maybe the game developer want u to pay a bit more money and get +10 field on the planet.i also have trying to get 350 fields with at least sent 300 colony ships and the most that i get was just 317 fields.before bitmeup u get a chance with 350+ field with 20 shot but now no u cant.i think that the max fields that u will get is 320 and no more.after u pay money and get it 420 fields...so frustating

can exacly someone says that how the speed bunus is calculated???
    i have 395 k points in total in retro and now speed bonus is X5 before it was x10
    haw many points (at max) should i have to get the speed bonus x10 ?

(lider of the game has just 371 million points in total ) can someone tell me in which points i will have speed bonus X10 please ?

i just finished researches teleportation level 5 and i began teleportation level 6.
    i am low point player and the game gave me

speed bonus: active
    10x

my question : my teleportion research level 5 finished for 7 hours but teleportation level 6 need 9 days to complete (research lab lvl 10),
    my speed bonus is also active
    could anyone check my account
    User ID: 93590
    retro

there is a mistake in programing