Chemilla, Thank you for the clear example. But why is it not possible to stop recruiting one of your own castles in order to recruit into the castle you can conquer?

There is another post where I have given 3 options, please rescue it and your question will have been resolved.
    All that option that implies a percentage of loss of production equal for all the top I'm sure that it will be welcome for all.

By the way, thank you, I'm flattered by a good response from the damoria team.

I have completely read through the forum and saw no unanswered questions or ideas anymore. Searching the forum again for 1 particular post is at the expense of the time I can spend on this forum. If you think your ideas have been insufficiently covered, you will have to put forward these ideas and arguments again. If this is done in a respectful manner, you will also receive a respectful answer.

Hello, from my point of view they are very tough limitations that do not allow time for the change of strategy that for so many years has been carried out by each player. We should think about slower changes that affect everyone equally, giving time to reaction from the players and not to imposition.Thanks

This change is being implemented slowly. If you think you don't have enough time to implement the changes, you need to come up with arguments for why you need more time. More changes have been made suddenly in the past. The players involved then also needed some time to adapt. Some disadvantage for a group of players is unavoidable.But the Damoriateam does their best to keep this to a minimum and also not to overcompensate players involved.

Dear Urotsukidoji,
    You admit it is good that the top players are limited in their troop production. Can you also indicate what you think is a fair way to achieve this? Please also give solutions .

Urotsukidoji,

Texts have been removed from both Calicula and you. Nothing has been removed from Ybeswar by me or by 08/15. You can read this yourself. Ybeswar has taken down his own text about the removal of his contribution and apologized. Maybe the a tip for you?
    This is the last warning to you for false accusations. Our patienceis not endless!

Contributions 121 to 128 do not contain ideas or are not responses to ideas. The way of playing of players, alliances does not belong here. I made a topic in the speakers corner of this forum for this discussion. Further contributions on the playstyle that are posted here,will be removed.
    Repetition, please do not quote contributions in their entirety if they are above your contribution. This makes the forum unreadable. I'll remove those qotes.

Die Beiträge 121 bis 128 enthalten keine Ideen oder sind keine Antworten auf Ideen. Die Spielweise von Spielern, Allianzen gehört nicht hierher. Ich habe ein Thema in der Sprecherecke dieses Forums für diese Diskussion erstellt. Weitere Beiträge zum Spielstil, die hier veröffentlicht werden, werden entfernt.
    Wiederholung, bitte zitieren Sie die Beiträge nicht vollständig, wenn sie über Ihrem Beitrag liegen. Dies macht das Forum unlesbar. Ich werde diese Zitate entfernen.

Beule: Ich habe mir erlaubt, Ihren Beitrag als Zustimmung zu sehen und den Titel in:" Schloß Begrenzung / Balancing Diskussion" geändert.

Ich bin ein Moderator und als solcher neutral. Die Administratoren werden die Ideen diskutieren und sehen was technisch möglich ist, abschätzen, wie viel Zeit die Änderungen in Anspruch nehmen und was im Moment Priorität hat. Es wird wahrscheinlich einige Zeit dauern, bis die Administratoren Feedback geben können.

Hi Katzano,
    You can try out the fights of the guards here:

damoria.bitmeup.com/guard.php

Just play with the level of the guard, the equipment, weapons and training and see what effect they have on the battles.
    You have 2 teams with up to 3 knights each compete against each other. All you have to do is enter the combat identity of a knight from the game in the corresponding line.
    You can find the combat identity on the knight overview page (top right, above the stats)
    All knights can currently compete against each other. World 2 players can also compete against World 1 players.
    Your own knights can also compete against each other. However, each knight may only be placed once in a fight.

Hello Hochstedter,
    Danke für die Benachrichtigung. Es ist bekannt, dass die Edelsteine, die als Beute aus den Banditenlagern genommen wurden, im Übermaß in der Schatzkiste aufbewahrt werden können, es ist kein bug.

Hi Katzano,
    Can you please run your question through google translate from now on? Thank you.
    If you have the Construction office / Chantier lower than level 25 you can no longer demolish parts of a building, then your demolition column disappears.

Salut Katzano,
    Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît exécuter votre question via google translate à partir de maintenant? Merci.
    Si vous avez le Bureau de construction / Chantier inférieur au niveau 25, vous ne pouvez plus démolir des parties d'un bâtiment, puis votre colonne de démolition disparaît.

Hi Scafloc,
    Kunnen Sie der Welt, Ihrem Spieler ID und den Koordinaten des Schlosses geben? Sie können auch ein Support-Ticket erstellen, wenn Sie dies im Forum nicht erwähnen möchten. Auf diese Weise kann ein Damoria-Teammitglied feststellen, ob ein bug vorliegt.

Hello Chemilla,

Your proposals and involvement in the game are appreciated. However, we cannot implement every suggestion. Sometimes calculating the consequences of a change takes so much work, that it is at the expense of other things. So if a proposal is not implemented, it does not mean that the team does not like it or that it is not possible. Choices have to be made. The number of man hours that can be spent on the game (each game) is limited. At the moment, the merging of the worlds and the further development of "the guards" are the big projects. It is possible that some of the proposals will be realized later, maybe a small adjustment in the game can be done now and a number of proposals simply cannot be realized. But every proposal is seriously considered.
    Bugs in the game take precedence. Would you please report them in the appropriate part of the forum? If they are among other information, they may get lost. Thanks!

It is like like Hochstedter wrote:The attacks reset at 8 p.m. and on sunday the crusade stops at midnight. At least for now; the team can change this for the next crusade.

It seems to be 50 attacks from Friday 8 pm CET to Sat 8pm CET =24hours, then 50 attacks saturday 8 pm CET to Sunday 8pm CET =24hours, then 50 attacks Sunday 8pm CET for only 4 hours until midnight Sunday 0.00

Hello Loic,

The difference is only on the apperence on the map when you changed the castle into a golden or an halloween. The gold castles are "golden",the halloween castles are "black", ice castles are blue/white.