this isn't changing for existing build queues, just for new ones.

I will explain again what happened.

i was going to build 50,000 phonix after i bought the 30% event bounse. and i was in active speed bonuse as well.

it showed me that at Micro-system Accelerator lvl 9 it will take 7 days and a few hours.

So i decided to upgrade my Micro-system Accelerator to lvl 10 before i start the fleet build so i can cut the time for 3 days.

So i built Micro-system Accelerator lvl10 and finished it with X2 1 hour build bonus token from event,

and started my fleet build but the build time remaind 7 days.

Hello

I was going to build some fleet, with event bounse 30% and Micro-system Accelerator lvl9 it took me about 7 days

So i upgraded my Micro-system Accelerator to lvl 10 hoping to cut the time in half but after Micro-system Accelerator lvl10 was build

there was no change in build time.

Please help with that as it cost me alot to build

I play on sirius and after attack protection ended i sent an attack on a red planet that had about 50 mill in res.

Owner is not online and after the battle is see i only took very small quantity of res.

Example: 10.580.600 pig in target planet - i got 1.600.500 insted of half.

any explantion to this?

"with rubblefields a player has to decide if he will push his "main" account or play the classic account."
    Then let them decide.

Well Yea so if i decide to stick with developing my main please don't hate me for it..
    Its enough of a struggle as is.

PS, main account is where i spend my real money on.. just making a point...

Actually as a long time player, i preffer to stick with my main account and put my energy towards it.
    Classic may be good for toying around but is not what i signed in for.

So not having rubble fields really sadness me cause our uni is fairly empty, with so little inactives to farm, that im kinda waiting for this rubble event to boost me a bit and have some fun.

So, some people will have their fun with x100 uni, but i'll just afk until next event and hope for rubble, unless ill become yellow my self out of boredom.

How do make an attempt for an astroid?
    how often can i try? i see there is a timmer for it
    what is the recommended fleet size to crash?

When i was playing back in the days battleship was the main ship in any fleet.
    Now im back playing and im looking at the hall of fame and i see everyone using phoenix.

Ok so it has a tiny bit more fire power and a bit faster, but what changed to make it a better choice than a BS?